What's new

is PTI resigning?

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is it or was it another drama? I heard they would resign from NA and also dissolve kpk assembly.

Ban gheya neya KPK lol, it will be political sucide if they leave KPK gov like this. Next time they will not even win from KPK.

Nope, according to Imran Khan he will stay on his plan and do the "Azadi March" in Islamabad. He also said he will stay in Islamabad until the PM Nawaz Sharif resigns. Additionally, he said, he is expecting new elections with no "cheating" in November or December.

he asked for
Nope, according to Imran Khan he will stay on his plan and do the "Azadi March" in Islamabad. He also said he will stay in Islamabad until the PM Nawaz Sharif resigns. Additionally, he said, he is expecting new elections with no "cheating" in November or December.
he asked for resignation letters and received them all. then he said he would submit them on 13th, which is gone.

So idk

Imran khan will take U-turns on all these statements in coming days , the guy is habitual liar and a big mouth :lol:

Imran khan inqilabi hahaha
Funny%2BImran%2BKhan_6.jpg

Thus this mean he shall remain in Islamabad for extended period of time. I doubt he or PTI has the resolve for that long stay.

Thus this mean he shall remain in Islamabad for extended period of time. I doubt he or PTI has the resolve for that long stay.

There will be more than 1 million people in Islamabad today, the large number will freak our PM out. They don't need to stay here for long.

Is it or was it another drama? I heard they would resign from NA and also dissolve kpk assembly.
They can do the first thing, but they don't have the numbers to do the second. And I would love them to do so. Doing so will put them politically at par with PAT

Absolutely agreed, people get fed up after a day or two......PAT couldn't do so for more than a week or so despite being ideologically hard-core supporters of PAT committed to their cause. PTI should have learned something from the miserable ending of its anti-drone dharna but apparently they are not willing to do so.

no he is not a habitual lier, he is just not a politician.

This. Imran is actually sincere but a very naive politician. A sentiment that is shared amongst supporters of his.

TBH i am glad this rubbish has been stopped. Would have been the one of the worst political blunders in the history of politics. He would have singlehandidly killed his party with this and would have destroyed himself in the process. A wise counsel who told him to cut the crap on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom