What's new

Is Pakistan preparing to defend itself and china involvement

Welll China always helped Pakistan and well u can call it best bodies
both when they were born they both of then knew that they will need each other in future more then even so whts wrong in helping ur best body as much as u can

Now we are not living in a dream world were war its not possible when u can think we have atom bomb we cant fight
but their are some other guys 2 who thinks we have nuclear bomb we better fight now its not a myth when Israel destroyed nuclear reactor of Iraq and and israel and india try 2 do so same with Pakistan but was not able 2

the war is never over if u r not fighting it dsnt mean u never have to fight u must be ready always
many people say Why US will attack pakistan or why India will attack pakistan
Us have their own interest India have their own
US is controlled BY jew or so called zonst lobby and they see as If they war occurs with arabs or iran Pakistan will support them Pakistan proved that in arab wars with israel
and with india we already have 4 wars
main reason Indian occupied kashmir many indian gone say no we wont war it will never happen well as a human i also hate war and i dont wana fight with any 1 but well thats not reality A happy develping Pakistan is as much is good for india its also bad for india 2

So for looking its economy pakistan is talking small steps but they are talking steps
1thing which is not for pakistan is their politicians cz they never cared for that Country they think that pakistan is their dads property well only people of pakistan can show that but as they are pakistanii they dont care

@shahzadasweet

Sir, you are one angry young dude aren't you. But good post :)

I have some questions like is Qing class really 5200 tons? I mean it is then comparable to a nuclear attack Sub like the latest french Barracuda class nuke submarine.
French Barracuda class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Will PAK go for a indigenous SSBN based on this qing class with chinese help or will this qing
class be modified into a nuclear attack sub?

Will PAK get complete TOT for the WS13 engine for their jf-17 and is there anything like Jf17
BK III?

IS PAK planning on developing a SLBM for their nuclear triad? Without SLBM a nuke triad is not
possible.

All these weapons and platforms are necessary for PAK to fend off against an Indo-US attack
and counter their nefarious designs. Being a muslims I just pray that PAK survives this ordeal
and may Allah(swt) bless PAK with some smart imandar (pious) leader. :)

As Muhammad Asad (formerly Leopold Weiss) noted, the West has an innate hatred for Islam born from the Crusades which was the first epic in their history, and from which they saw themselves with a new identity. Just as major events in our childhood leave a lasting impression and long-held biases, the West has, and will always hold Islam and Muslims to a different standard than either themselves or all else.

This is an universal truth that west i.e Jewdo-christians will always consider muslims as enemies
just like pagans and they will always be there to screw muslims no matter what. The irrational
hatred indians have for muslims is a clear example. Muslims can never be friends with
these people. Its just not meant to be. How can you be friends with someone always hiding a
knife behind their back to stab you.

RAW, Mossad, CIA have been operating inside Pakistan for 10 years now since the WoT started..But is it just their incompetence or shear bad luck that they have not achieved what they wanted. They are pouring in billions but still Pakistan is standing.It is only just because ISI is fishing out your spies agencies and always two step ahead..:pakistan:

Pakistan is standing?! With the help of crutches?!

Anyways, your opinion only adds to my case for proxies to be used on an unprecedented scale with funding and mobilizing discontent to undermine pakistan's sovereignty. It is, by far, the most viable tool to cause grievous injury. Internal strife will go far in exploring chinks in the Chinese supplied armour.

India would also perhaps need to fuel armed movements through its consulates in Afghanistan.

Pakistan is standing?! With the help of crutches?!

Anyways, your opinion only adds to my case for proxies to be used on an unprecedented scale with funding and mobilizing discontent to undermine pakistan's sovereignty. It is, by far, the most viable tool to cause grievous injury. Internal strife will go far in exploring chinks in the Chinese supplied armour.

India would also perhaps need to fuel armed movements through its consulates in Afghanistan.

India has been using the proxies since quite some time now. Even through her consulates in Afghanistan. Yes in parts of Pakistan, primarily FATA and some areas of Balochistan they may operate with some freedom. Currently, Pakistan is not responding. But when a certain red line is crossed, Pakistan would respond. Read the thread on India:Democracy Soaked in Blood of Her Own People and see who would be hurt more.

Mumbai 26/11 will happen in tens of Indian cities. And you guys would again run to your savior, The US of A.

If another 26/11 type attack happens, India will be left with no choice. You need to understand the pressure that Indian govt. will come under then, especially from the media.

There have been bomb attacks that have happened since the Mumbai false flag and they didn't do anything when they had the chance to blame Pakistan, I wonder why?

Quote:
>>>>
If another 26/11 type attack happens, India will be left with no choice. You need to understand the pressure that Indian govt. will come under then, especially from the media.>>>>

When India government comes under a lot of pleasure - please advise them to relieve themselves in a loo. Simple.

Again, I repeat of what I wrote in the previous post.

If another 26/11 type attack happens, India will be left with no choice. You need to understand the pressure that Indian govt. will come under then, especially from the media.
You are talking about your hysterical media. Just look at them. Delusional as well sickening. Not to mention its viewers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom