What's new

Is Pakistan Army the target?

All this narrative about PA is the target is BS regurgitated by 5th gen experts to keep the hold on public. If there was ever a desire to damage PA by foreign forces, there are much better ways - look at crippling sanctions against Russia. 10% of such sanctions for a decade will push armed forces back quite a bit. The dangers are from self created internal issues (political and religious) and confrontation with India, with whom economic and technological disparity keeps increasing.

They know they need to prevent another Saladin's army of Islam rising up to retake the holy lands. Pakistan is the only muslm state that poses a threat to the unmuslims. They executed Z.A.B and Zia for a reason.
oh so deezal, without knowing it (when challenged by one associate to substantiate the allegation fatso said that it was only political jumlabaazi), was right after-all? is the naqli imam being instructed by his ex-susraal?

All this narrative about PA is the target is BS regurgitated by 5th gen experts to keep the hold on public. If there was ever a desire to damage PA by foreign forces, there are much better ways - look at crippling sanctions against Russia. 10% of such sanctions for a decade will push armed forces back quite a bit. The dangers are from self created internal issues (political and religious) and confrontation with India, with whom economic and technological disparity keeps increasing.
I don't think the 5th generation warfare is nonsense. It is real but it was overhyped.

Our adversaries use all tactics in the book as do we so 5th gen warfare (information warfare) is definitely part of this script. It is used in the current Russian-Ukraine war and has been put to good effect in the past 20 or so years as GWOT tactics/strategies matured. However, I have always believed that we are more fragile internally than we are on the external front so we can manage the information warfare if the home front is stabilized.

I don't think the 5th generation warfare is nonsense. It is real but it was overhyped.

Our adversaries use all tactics in the book as do we so 5th gen warfare (information warfare) is definitely part of this script. It is used in the current Russian-Ukraine war and has been put to good effect in the past 20 or so years as GWOT tactics/strategies matured. However, I have always believed that we are more fragile internally than we are on the external front so we can manage the information warfare if the home front is stabilized.
Who are the adversaries to begin with?

Ok sure there is stuff going on at some level. But over here anytime a blunder is exposed, ‘this had Indian/Foreign hands’ etc. People realize and go against the establishment ‘ foreign agents blah blah’. The amount of claimed foreign agents and foreign forces after the Tahajad guzars, and yet receiving aid and IMF loans at the same time is mind boggling- you point this contradiction out and the expected response is ‘ see we made the goras bewakoof’ … no goras are not bewakoof.

If the army can just back someone that is not a Sharif or a Zardari then nobody would question them even if they had major influence. I don't know why they love to dance with these families.

One sentence the entire nation is now saying "l**o-ram incompetent fooj"

If the army can just back someone that is not a Sharif or a Zardari then nobody would question them even if they had major influence. I don't know why they love to dance with these families.
Because the gernails sons and daughters are married into these two Harami families…

Boggles me that the people believe that the world has the time and resources to conspire against this kanjarkhanna of a country. :lol:

Is Pakistan Army the target ?
Hi Everyone

I having been thinking about the issues Pakistan is in now and I have come to conclusion that Pakistan army is main target of the foreign/Western plot..

Points to note:

1 Afghanistan-Imran Khan against western powers in Afghanistan asked for peaceful withdrawal/Taliban take over ISI chief in Kabul next day..
2 Bajwa sacrificed Imran Khan on western demand to save his skin-past examples Abdul Qadir Khan
3 Pakistan economy In shambles/Shabaz Begging loans-bringing Pakistan to bankruptcy
4 Attack on IK -
5 Terrorism increased
6 Recent remarks by Nawaz Shariff indicates Army is behind all the mess in Pakistan (Bajwa)
So towing the foreign plan.
7 Shabaz offers peace talk to India

What do you guys think..
Bajwa played double game with IK and Western/American played double game with Bajwa .
Mental gymnastics. They are the cancer - the corrupt politicians are just a symptom.

I've reached the point where I do not care that the Army runs the country.

I just want them to actually put the right people in power. If the economy starts growing, the army gets more money and they can buy more gadgets and properties.
The common man will also win, due to having better standards of living.

Is this too much to ask???

I've reached the point where I do not care that the Army runs the country.

I just want them to actually put the right people in power. If the economy starts growing, the army gets more money and they can buy more gadgets and properties.
The common man will also win, due to having better standards of living.

Is this too much to ask???
I always held this position, in fact I would prefer a competent nationalist dictatorship similar to China's.

This love for dEmOcrAcY is entirely a product of the western environment, the love for democracy and free speech is to prep a society, essentially lotion it, to make it easy to push in your intelligence apparatus for destabilisation and anti-state elements, influence public opinion and sentiment.

It is easy for a country who sits at the top of the hierarchy to use such a system, but poor and unstable nations like Pakistan will struggle with combating the information warfare, it's not worth it.

Always remember that as humans in society you are never free of influence, it's always present, I would rather that influence be from my own nationalist compatriots than foreigners who are covertly hostile.

The Chinese don't realise how lucky they are.

I'm currently compiling some information but I'm going to be opening a thread on the NGOs, their connection with terror networks, operating in Pakistan with the singular goal of destabilising society and the economy.

Is Pakistan Army the target ?
Hi Everyone

I having been thinking about the issues Pakistan is in now and I have come to conclusion that Pakistan army is main target of the foreign/Western plot..

Points to note:

1 Afghanistan-Imran Khan against western powers in Afghanistan asked for peaceful withdrawal/Taliban take over ISI chief in Kabul next day..
2 Bajwa sacrificed Imran Khan on western demand to save his skin-past examples Abdul Qadir Khan
3 Pakistan economy In shambles/Shabaz Begging loans-bringing Pakistan to bankruptcy
4 Attack on IK -
5 Terrorism increased
6 Recent remarks by Nawaz Shariff indicates Army is behind all the mess in Pakistan (Bajwa)
So towing the foreign plan.
7 Shabaz offers peace talk to India

What do you guys think..
Bajwa played double game with IK and Western/American played double game with Bajwa .

There was a girl
she was voluptuous and good looking,
she thought everyone , every eye, every man, and every thing with a beating heart wanted to screw her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom