What's new

Is our media really this brain dead?

macnurv

Reaction score
I just came across this video by Mubashir Luqman on lunar landings as a hoax. In that video all the points he is making are your typical basket case Moon Landing denier makes, such as lack of visible stars, stuttering of flag etc etc.
What is really depressing is reading the comment section, that what kind of idiots are we, we are allowing a sheeda journalist known for his sensationalist non-sense claims, caught on Live TV with Malik Riaz.
This is indeed a worrying trend, BS artists like him and others came up with these ridiculous theories and prophecies and our public just gulls them down without even questioning or trying to look at them in an objective manner.

Enjoy the stupidity and ignorance at its worst.

Most people didnt have luxury of studying in Beaconhouse and Lawrence College, FC college, City school.

Instead went to Govt Primary High School for Boys
Or Islamia College for Girls

Hence the comments in the comments section.
I just came across this video by Mubashir Luqman on lunar landings as a hoax. In that video all the points he is making are your typical basket case Moon Landing denier makes, such as lack of visible stars, stuttering of flag etc etc.
What is really depressing is reading the comment section, that what kind of idiots are we, we are allowing a sheeda journalist known for his sensationalist non-sense claims, caught on Live TV with Malik Riaz.
This is indeed a worrying trend, BS artists like him and others came up with these ridiculous theories and prophecies and our public just gulls them down without even questioning or trying to look at them in an objective manner.

Most people didnt have luxury of studying in Beaconhouse and Lawrence College, FC college, City school.

Instead went to Govt Primary High School for Boys
Or Islamia College for Girls

Hence the comments in the comments section.

Well the school I went to isnt listed there as well, but I did NOT manage to grow into a lunatic of this kind. Urdu press had always been propagating such lunacy, and with the advent of media such narratives have more avenues to disperse such disinformation. Not that English press did any better job come to think of it.

He is using YouTube to spread such non-sense after watching other idiots like him. He is providing translation service for idiots in our midst.

Last edited:

He is right, it was Drama by Americans, you can search in google

Reasons:
1) Neil Armstrong wife said, his husband never went on moon
2) Waving Flag
3) Impossible due to chances of Cold War, Moon Landing was very Costly Project
4) Vietnam War
5)and etc

Last edited:
So u calling urself a lunatic???
LOL, Corrected to NOT

Rasons:
2) Waving Flag
4) and etc

Sure I can search pretty much anything that confirms my bias or views no matter how wrong they are. All these points had been thoroughly debunked, just google them. 8-)

Rasons:
2) Waving Flag
4) and etc
Nope.
If the moon landings were fake USSR would've called USA out on it.

There was no social media or modern means of communication.
So very hard for Russians to confirm moon landing. Only must've relied on US visuals.
Nope.
If the moon landings were fake USSR would've called USA out on it.

Guess I was wrong, PDF is also full of conspiracy theory nut jobs. Yes Moon landing were fake, so is every other lunar mission. I should stop having high expectations of my countrymen, regardless of eduction levels. Sigh

There was no social media or modern means of communication.
So very hard for Russians to confirm moon landing. Only must've relied on US visuals.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Bro I feel impartial. Bcuz both sides have pretty strong arguments.
Besides I dont give a fuk if someone landed on moon or not. At the end of the day it wont put food on my table.
Guess I was wrong, PDF is also full of conspiracy theory nut jobs. Yes Moon landing were fake, so is every other lunar mission. I should stop having high expectations of my countrymen, regardless of eduction levels. Sigh

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Bro I feel impartial. Bcuz both sides have pretty strong arguments.
Besides I dont give a fuk if someone landed on moon or not. At the end of the day it wont put food on my table.

There are certain issues that one can not be impartial to, and this is one of that. It was one of the greatest scientific achievements of humanity. In one of the most technological era of human history we got flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, mood landing deniers running all over the place, making ridiculous claims based on absurd talking points.

I am sorry but the advancement of technology is the reason youre not working in the field or working in a factory, you are using the fruits of technology right now. The food on your table is brought to you in thanks to that technology not by conspiracy theory nut jobs. But alas.

LOL, Corrected to NOT

Sure I can search pretty much anything that confirms my bias or views no matter how wrong they are. All these points had been thoroughly debunked, just google them. 8-)

Debunks are mostly cover-ups. I have read all those accusation and replies. I myself never believe on moon landing. If you can read all those details, i think only too much luck can make you land on the moon but even too much luck cannot make back home safely in first time with those pieces of equipment.

he is right moon landing seems fake and if it would be successful u.s would have carried out maned missions on moon repeatedly and earned billions of dollars through this by now but they not send single human or to moon after this

Debunks are mostly cover-ups. I have read all those accusation and replies. I myself never believe on moon landing. If you can read all those details, i think only too much luck can make you land on the moon but even too much luck cannot make back home safely in first time with those pieces of equipment.

I am not sure what exactly you have read, but luck played no role in it. It was shear human endeavour and hardwork. I am sorry but it seems you dont understand much about how technology progresses, you need to look into more detail on the rocket designs and how NASA achieved this tremendous achievement.

he is right moon landing seems fake and if it would be successful u.s would have carried out maned missions on moon repeatedly and earned billions of dollars through this by now

And how exactly you suggest during the late 60's and early 70's they should monetized it. Guess China, EU and to some extent Indians are fools (for the most part Indians are) that they are planing to explore Lunar Surface more. Ridiculous arguments one after another.

Future of Humanity lies in stars, if there is any.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom