What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

Rahat fateh ali khan is a piece of shit though.............relatively

he is just a successful playback singer

Just listen,,u will find the answers,,,nusrat was too good technically.
He was trained in classical much more than lata and he performed without instruments live on stage

NFAK's spiritual link is soooooooooooo deep one just cant believe

Didn't they sing different genres?

NFAK was a completely different kind of singer IMO, he just took your mind by storm and you would go into a frenzy when you listen to his qawwalis for half an hour.

There is one Qawwali Shah-e-Mardan-e-Ali...it just blows me away for the half hour or so I listen to it.

Didn't they sing different genres?

NFAK was a completely different kind of singer IMO, he just took your mind by storm and you would go into a frenzy when you listen to his qawwalis for half an hour.

There is one Qawwali Shah-e-Mardan-e-Ali...it just blows me away for the half hour or so I listen to it.

Thats no point for not comparing the two.................lata was just a playback singer good in studios,,,,,real talent is live show.

Only nusrat and jagjit singh had such talent for live show in whole subcontinent,,,,,uncomparable

Both were legends and it is impossible to compare, but lata mangeshkar is a communal bigot and her support is for right wing political parties whereas nusrat fateh ali khan was a secular person and a great human being

Both were legends and it is impossible to compare, but lata mangeshkar is a communal bigot and her support is for right wing political parties whereas nusrat fateh ali khan was a secular person and a great human being

We are discussing music here,,,keep the bullshit out please,no offence

Depends on our taste whom we like and whom we do not like. Otherwise comparing these two legends is brainless.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom