What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

They look mixed with low caste Australoid tribes

Not the Aryan North Indians but the Mongoloid ones

Some of them are black skin as hell and look mixed with Australoid, some look mixed with North Indians and some have southeast Asian look, a few look Korean, Chinese, Japanese

low cast ?? sorry buddy no cast here. They are people of Nepal,
And in India, we are not Aryan or Dravidian that theory is debunked now There are no Aryans or Dravidian there are only Indians.

Aryan and Dravidian was a colonial tool to divide and conquer. Just like how you are trying to divide and conquer now my posting on Mongoloid and non mongoloid topic in this thread.

And in India, we are not Aryan or Dravidian that theory is debunked now There are no Aryans or Dravidian there are only Indians.

Aryan and Dravidian was a colonial tool to divide and conquer. Just like how you are trying to divide and conquer now my posting on Mongoloid and non mongoloid topic in this thread.

Yeah, I also think the Aryan and dravidian theory is bullshit myself. If it did happened it be 50,000 years ago anyway.

I'm not dividing your post. I'm saying the vast majority of Nepalese Mongoloid look like this

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKup0Zb9tgHvaTfWB9R1rjHTdWehsjK7KJBEfBd

Nepal-2010-_MG_2524.jpg

IMG_0784_600px_Grid7.jpg

Yeah, I also think the Aryan and dravidian theory is bullshit myself. If it did happened it be 50,000 years ago anyway.

I'm not dividing your post. I'm saying the vast majority of Nepalese Mongoloid look like this

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKup0Zb9tgHvaTfWB9R1rjHTdWehsjK7KJBEfBd

Nepal-2010-_MG_2524.jpg

IMG_0784_600px_Grid7.jpg

They look like a cross breed of two races. i.e. South Asians and Chinese (Tibetan)

They look like a cross breed of two races. i.e. South Asians and Chinese (Tibetan)

Well that is what I mean when I keep seeing Mongoloid Nepalese, they look like they have heavy South Indian admixture.

The East Asians looking seems to be a minority but appears occasionally among Nepalese.

Well that is what I mean when I keep seeing Mongoloid Nepalese, they look like they have heavy South Indian admixture.

The East Asians looking seems to be a minority but appears occasionally among Nepalese.

Ya i agree that is what i too felt because i am a south Indian.

Sri Lankan Tamils are related with Tamil Indians?

Genetic affinities

Although Sri Lankan Tamils are culturally and linguistically distinct, genetic studies indicate that they are closely related to other ethnic groups in the island while being related to the Indian Tamils from South India as well. There are various studies that indicate varying degrees of connections between Sri Lankan Tamils, Sinhalese and Indian ethnic groups.

This is a baseless fact. Sri Lankan Tamils be it Tamil coolies, Eastern Tamils or Northern Tamils have 99% similar cultural and linguistic similarities with Tamilnadu Tamils except that Sri Lankan residing Tamils from above three groups does not have Brahman cast. Can you guess why? That is the only difference.

I've heard many Indians say that Nepalese people are "Mongoloid" in looks. Let me clarify the racial makeup of Nepal. The country is home to around 80 ethnic groups and over 30 languages. So you can imagine how diverse the place is and the population is about 30 million. The population of Nepal has emerged from centuries of migrations from Yunnan province in China (more Southeast looking - I hate using these terms but the best means to describe here), Tibet, Kashmir as well as other parts of North India and also, the local indigenous population. The result is that we're a mosaic : there is no monolithic Nepalese look. You'll find folks who look like they're from Southeast Asia, some who look like Tibetans, others might look like Kashmiris, while some look like Indians. Nevertheless, we have a strong national sense of being Nepalese. Also, the population is largely Hindu and Buddhist, but the two religions have mixed so much that it is hard to distinguish the two.

Hope this helps! :)

Wow , these are Nepalese Girls.

Next Summer, maybe a trip to Nepal is coming.

The Girl in the center wering Maroon dress looks like she has some Chinese blood.

Aren't you like 50+? I see tharak has no age :lol:

Btw wanna feel how hindus are treated in Pakistan? then do make the trip to nepal.
They don't even allow muslims near the holy places.

I thought that most Pakistanis ie top administrators and army personnel of Pakistan have mongoloid features.Even the Chinese describe the Pakistani relationship as sweet as honey,deeper than the ocean and higher than the Himalayas. These elites of Pakistani society are clever people like the Chinese.Only thing missing is the language-therefore should learn Mandarin for greater economic and social intercourse

:lol: Aryans are dravidians were colonial tools??

They look mixed with low caste Australoid tribes

Not the Aryan North Indians but the Mongoloid ones

Some of them are black skin as hell and look mixed with Australoid, some look mixed with North Indians and some have southeast Asian look, a few look Korean, Chinese, Japanese

The Mongoloid Nepalese don't like Indians neither they are related to any low cast ones .

if anyone that have any connection with Indians then they are Madhesis people who look like Indians from UP and Bihar.

The Kirat people are the mongoloid people or indigenous people of Nepal. These include Tamang, Limbu, Rai and Magar.

Back
Top Bottom