What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

The Mongoloid Nepalese don't like Indians neither they are related to any low cast ones .

if anyone that have any connection with Indians then they are Madhesis people who look like Indians from UP and Bihar.

The Kirat people are the mongoloid people or indigenous people of Nepal. These include Tamang, Limbu, Rai and Magar.
Madhesis are recent migrants to Nepal. There are no racial tension in Nepal. Atleast not to the scale where it needs an international intervention. Most of the north Indian looking Nepalese people are closely related to Indians from Uttar Akhand, and Himachal Pradesh. Our disapproval/ hard feelings towards the Indian GOVERNMENT has nothing to do with the Indian people itself.

Kirats are not indigenous to Nepal , as they are not Newars (the actual original inhabitants) who are neither related to Rai and Limbus (who migrated from Tibet) nor Bahuns (Brahmins), or Chettris.

The Mongoloid Nepalese don't like Indians neither they are related to any low cast ones .

if anyone that have any connection with Indians then they are Madhesis people who look like Indians from UP and Bihar.

The Kirat people are the mongoloid people or indigenous people of Nepal. These include Tamang, Limbu, Rai and Magar.

I had many Mongloid nepalese people i know,right from people who worked as chowkidar in chennai from my childhood and educated professionals i had met during my work life,dont spawn silly lies Jana,

How do u give blatant lies as qualified opinion for upto 6 years now?

They have an issue with a few UP/Biharis but who doesn't have a problem with such Bhayyas?

THe problem with madhesis (recent migrants from Bihar and UP) is that they are not fully integrated with the mainstream Pahari culture. It has less to do with them being a nuisance and more to do with the locals rejecting foreign cultures. But I hear migrants from Bihar and UP are not treated fairly by other people either. I wonder why this is.

I meant to say within India itself.

oh!!..that is strange :undecided:

well people go to nepal bcoz there is less competition in the market...hence more profit

but any idea why there is an anti indian sentiment in nepal ????

Why are there so many Nepali refugees in the US??What happened in Nepal??

oh!!..that is strange :undecided:

well people go to nepal bcoz there is less competition in the market...hence more profit

but any idea why there is an anti indian sentiment in nepal ????
I personally do not think there is a huge anti-Indian sentiment among Nepalese people.

I think it all really boils down to the elites having issues with sharing the market with new competition. So basically we are fear mongering (through the form on nationalism) for our personal gains.

There is also fear among the older generation about how we are eventually going to lose our identity while accommodating for the growing presence of the "hindi culture" (if there is such a thing mind you). THey often look at Himachal pradesh, and Uttar Akhand as an example.

I personally do not think there is a huge anti-Indian sentiment among Nepalese people.

I think it all really boils down to the elites having issues with sharing the market with new competition. So basically we are fear mongering (through the form on nationalism) for our personal gains.

There is also fear among the older generation about how we are eventually going to lose our identity while accommodating for the growing presence of the "hindi culture" (if there is such a thing mind you). THey often look at Himachal pradesh, and Uttar Akhand as an example.

do u visit ur home every year ?? from canada ??

:)

Why are there so many Nepali refugees in the US??What happened in Nepal??
Civil war?
followed by a short stint of Communism?

No different as to why there are a lot of refugees from other 3rd world nations in 'Meruica ;)

do u visit ur home every year ?? from canada ??

:)
Nah I have only visited Nepal twice in my entire life. Maybe ill make frequent visits once there is some sort of political stability in the country.

Nah I have only visited Nepal twice in my entire life. Maybe ill make frequent visits once there is some sort of political stability in the country.

what is the reason for this political instability ??? is there any civil unrest too in nepal ??

what is the reason for this political instability ??? is there any civil unrest too in nepal ??
Like all other 3rd world countries, there is an undeniable gap between the poor and the rich in Nepal. And because the the poor were part of the overwhelming majority, it was only a matter of time before shit hit the fan. This is why the maoist ideals appealed to the poor. But unfortunately for them, even the leaders of the new party turned out to be corrupted.

Right now, we have reverted back to having a democratic system lol.

Like all other 3rd world countries, there is an undeniable gap between the poor and the rich in Nepal. And because the the poor were part of the overwhelming majority, it was only a matter of time before shit hit the fan. This is why the maoist ideals appealed to the poor. But unfortunately for them, even the leaders of the new party turned out to be corrupted.

Right now, we have reverted back to having a democratic system lol.

what do u think should be the solution?? coz u know nepal is a beautiful country...only thing it needs is the right direction and leadership

Well it would be typical of me to give you an armchair solution (having never lived my life in Nepal :P ). But I think Nepal is one of the few countries in the world who is in good terms with both India and China. I am sure if we were to have a stable government, we would naturally benifit from the development of our giant neighbors.

There definitely needs to be an emphasis on education. Formal education is still seen as a luxury to many in Nepal. Also, instead of handing the donation money to our politicians, countries should take it upon themselves to help build the infrastructures instead.

Its like when you see a drunk beggar in the streets. What would you rather do... give him money(finiancing him into buying more alcohol) or buy him a meal? lol

THe problem with madhesis (recent migrants from Bihar and UP) is that they are not fully integrated with the mainstream Pahari culture. It has less to do with them being a nuisance and more to do with the locals rejecting foreign cultures. But I hear migrants from Bihar and UP are not treated fairly by other people either. I wonder why this is.

Nepal had never been colonized but it tried to colonize others. Nepal were invaders and were trying to be a South Asian power. They invaded Northern Indian, Tibet, Sikiim. The Madhesis territories were giving to Nepalese by the british as gesture of friendship but this was against Madhesis people's will. Nepal conquered some northern Indian kingdoms and controlled it for some decades but after they were defeated by the british they gave back those territories

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom