What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

Nepal of today is a multi ethnic country (All multi-ethnic countries are bound to have incidents involving ethnic tension). Kirats themselves were not the original Nepalese mr Dilip Rai ;). It was the Newars.

Rai, Limbu, Gurung, maghars were Tibetan migrants. My people on the other hand were north Indians from Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Akhand, and Jamu. TOGETHER, with Newars we formed the modern day Nepal.

Some cecnturies later, Biharis and UPites decide to migrate to Nepal. You cant form your opinions based on what is being said in nationalist facebook pages.

Is Dilip Rai the guy from youtube with the absurd videos??

So going back to the original topic, no not all Nepalese people are mongoloids. Nepal is a multi racial country just like India , Pakistan ... who have their shares of Mongoloids and Indids.

They look mixed with low caste Australoid tribes

Not the Aryan North Indians but the Mongoloid ones

Some of them are black skin as hell and look mixed with Australoid, some look mixed with North Indians and some have southeast Asian look, a few look Korean, Chinese, Japanese

I dont know more about Dravidian.In wikipedia it is defined as people from south India and has dark skin,but in kerala some people is not dark like nairs,brahmins etc except SC/ST.what is reason for this ?And i can see some people from nepal working in kerala is fair and has not mangoloid features.

Not all the likes are from Nepalese ....... :D.

Nepalese are invaders. Wether Mongoloid or Caucasoid, or mixed.

I dislike Nepalese, they are a mixture of yellow chinky people with superior indo-aryan features.

-----------> We Are Nepalese and We Hate India | Facebook

So going back to the original topic, no not all Nepalese people are mongoloids. Nepal is a multi racial country just like India , Pakistan ... who have their shares of Mongoloids and Indids.

I don't give a crap about whether Nepalese are Mongoloid or Caucasoid that is not the point. All I know is that Nepal is anti-India third world country who insults India everywhere and any youtube video related with India-Nepal can attest to that.

But I respect you though, you seem very different compared to the average nepalese.

I dislike Nepalese, they are a mixture of yellow chinky people with superior indo-aryan features.

We Are Nepalese and We Hate India

We Are Nepalese and We Hate India | Facebook

I don't give a crap about whether Nepalese are Mongoloid or Caucasoid that is not the point. All I know is that Nepal is anti-India third world country who insults India everywhere and any youtube video related with Nepalese-Caucasoid can attest to that.

But I respect you though, you seem very different compared to the average nepalese.
You dont care about the racial makeup of Nepal yet you decided to post on the thread which asked about the racial composition of the country which you apparently hate Dilip Rai? loool

We Are Nepalese and We Hate India

We Are Nepalese and We Hate India | Facebook

-----------> We Are Nepalese and We Hate India | Facebook

I don't give a crap about whether Nepalese are Mongoloid or Caucasoid that is not the point. All I know is that Nepal is anti-India third world country who insults India everywhere and any youtube video related with India-Nepal can attest to that.

ye le yaar ye tere jese kisi Indian extremist ne banaya hoga

we hate nepal! | Facebook

Who cares if they are or if they are not? We are all humans,that's enough.

You dont care about the racial makeup of Nepal yet you decided to post on the thread which asked about the racial composition of the country which you apparently hate Dilip Rai? loool

So? I made a thread pointing out wether Nepalese are Mongoloid or South Asian. Anyone who looks at your world country will understand my question

Even your Indo-Aryan case descent from Northern Indians have mixture of 17% Mongoloid blood sometimes even 20-25% lol Nepalese are mixture of yellow and brown.

As if the world don't know Nepalese look like this?

1381586845-protesters-gather-at-the-qatari-embassy-in-support-of-nepali-migrants_2931354.jpg

img]

Last edited:
So? I made a thread pointing out wether Nepalese are Mongoloid or South Asian. Anyone who looks at your world country will understand my question

Even your Indo-Aryan case descent from Northern Indians have mixture of 17% Mongoloid blood sometimes even 20-25% lol Nepalese are mixture of yellow and brown.

lol okay if you say so. I love you you really dont have a point to prove :D You're officially on the ignore list. Have a good day.

lol okay if you say so. I love you you really dont have a point to prove :D You're officially on the ignore list. Have a good day.

Hadoken sorry for being offensive. You are definately the kind of Nepalese that I want to know about.

It just that most of the Nepalese have been nasty especially if you look at the videos of " Buddha was born in Nepal " and name calling Indians as dhoti you would know why I feel like this for nepalese.

I wish the best for both Nepal and India.

Yes. His style of writing along with this underhanded compliments to the "Kirats" gave it away. lol

By the way I don't understand what you mean by underhanded compliments to the Kirats?

Or are you telling me this wikipedia is wrong?

History of Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------------
Early ages

Prehistory

" It appears that people who were probably of Kirat ethnicity lived in Nepal more than 2,500 years ago. The Kirat are aboriginal tribe of Nepal who lived in the north. Shortly after, other ethnic groups of Indo-Aryan and Dravidian origin had later migrated to southern part of Nepal. "

What the hell did I say wrong here?

Last edited:
India was never a country before 1947.

India was already united long time ago but countless invasions have disintegrated it into many kingdoms. The Maurya dynasty united almost all that makes up India today.

On the other hand nepal was never united, there was the Kirat dynasty who were living in northern part of nepal and created the Kirat dynasty that ruled portions of nepal.

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

India was already united long time ago but countless invasions have disintegrated

The Maurya dynasty united almost all that makes up India today.

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Maurya lasted 130 years. From 185 BC to 1850, that's 2000 years , the subcontinent was made up of a myriad of different kingdoms, never one sovereign empire. It was the British who created this entity called India.

Back
Top Bottom