What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

I feel like I am talking to a kid here. I dont know what you mean by "encouraging on our territory".
2. Stop being a hypocrite because you act like Indians do not discriminate against each other. Lol you should hear what my punjabi friends have to say about other Indians :lol:

3. Again, lol India was never a real country . Infact the smaller kingdoms within the modern day India helped the Mughals and British for their personal gains aswell. Why would you just single out Nepal? So you hate Nepali people because of what happened 3-4 hundred years back? lol

Nepali people do not hate Indians. I have no reason to lie to you. I explained why we have animosity towards the Indian government though.

Please ignore those comments, India and Nepal are very friendly nations and we respect Nepal Sovereignty :cheers:

I feel like I am talking to a kid here. I dont know what you mean by "encouraging on our territory".
2. Stop being a hypocrite because you act like Indians do not discriminate against each other. Lol you should hear what my punjabi friends have to say about other Indians :lol:

3. Again, lol India was never a real country . Infact the smaller kingdoms within the modern day India helped the Mughals and British for their personal gains aswell. Why would you just single out Nepal? So you hate Nepali people because of what happened 3-4 hundred years back? lol

Nepali people do not hate Indians. I have no reason to lie to you. I explained why we have animosity towards the Indian government though.

India was already united country under the Mughal rule in the past but Nepal was not.

What was nepal in the past? the first people were Kirat, later came the Indo-Aryan and Dravidian speakers but it was under the Kirat dynasty for 1225 years later came indo-aryan dynasties like the Mallas and ruled western part of nepal. Under the Gurkha kingdom it conquered many kingdom that makes up modern nepal.

Your nepalese are too damn delusional too understand. This will never come true.

Greater Nepal | Facebook
Your nepalese blocked in on facebook just for speaking the real truth

greater-nepal1.jpg

Please ignore those comments, India and Nepal are very friendly nations and we respect Nepal Sovereignty :cheers:

I think haudoken is a decent nepalese but try tell this to the hundreds of facebooks with 30,000 likes about this greater nepal

The comments are either extremely anti-Indian or pro-Nepalese. And they always call us Dhoti

Greater Nepal | Facebook

Nepal is anti-India so don't even try to deny it.

Nepalese are bunch of delusional people.

You are claiming territories that have nothing to do with your history in the past except for day you conquered those territories and yet your delusional Nepalese are still claiming this greater nepal

timthumb.php

Lol ofcourse people from uttar akhand and himachal pradesh have more in common with someone from Mumbai or Gujarat than they do with me ;) I keep telling you Madeshi people are not ethnic Nepalese/paharis. But they are Nepali citizens none the less. Your heart felt responses hold no merit because majority of madhesis do not identifythemselves as Indians.

lol! nepalese would be fked bad time if they try that shitty greater neapal

India was already united country under the Mughal rule in the past but Nepal was not.

What was nepal in the past? the first people were Kirat, later came the Indo-Aryan and Dravidian speakers but it was under the Kirat dynasty for 1225 years later came indo-aryan dynasties like the Mallas and ruled western part of nepal. Under the Gurkha kingdom it conquered many kingdom that makes up modern nepal.

Your nepalese are too damn delusional too understand. This will never come true.

Greater Nepal | Facebook

greater-nepal1.jpg

I think haudoken is a decent nepalese but try tell this to the hundreds of facebooks with 30,000 likes about this greater nepal

The comments are either extremely anti-Indian or pro-Nepalese. And they always call us Dhoti

Greater Nepal | Facebook

I can also put a facebook page and buy facebook likes.

lol! nepalese would be fked bad time if they try that shitty greater neapal

Nepalese never tried nor they have intentions, it is a propaganda, better ignore :cheers:

Nepal of today is a multi ethnic country (All multi-ethnic countries are bound to have incidents involving ethnic tension). Kirats themselves were not the original Nepalese mr Dilip Rai ;). It was the Newars.

Rai, Limbu, Gurung, maghars were Tibetan migrants. My people on the other hand were north Indians from Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Akhand, and Jamu. TOGETHER, with Newars we formed the modern day Nepal.

Some cecnturies later, Biharis and UPites decide to migrate to Nepal. You cant form your opinions based on what is being said in nationalist facebook pages.

Greater Nepal | Facebook

greater-nepal1.jpg

Greater Nepal | Facebook

India was never a country before 1947.

Nepalese never tried nor they have intentions, it is a propaganda, better ignore :cheers:
:D

i knw i knw propaganda with so many real nepalese likers ....look at the amount of brainwashing done on those kids

India was never a country before 1947.
hey r u also nepali???

how r u? :)

Why are you helping these Nepalese invaders?

Nepal of today is a multi ethnic country (All multi-ethnic countries are bound to have incidents involving ethnic tension). Kirats themselves were not the original Nepalese mr Dilip Rai ;). It was the Newars.

Rai, Limbu, Gurung, maghars were Tibetan migrants. My people on the other hand were north Indians from Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Akhand, and Jamu. TOGETHER, with Newars we formed the modern day Nepal.

Some cecnturies later, Biharis and UPites decide to migrate to Nepal. You cant form your opinions based on what is being said in nationalist facebook pages.

Frienship?

W
Why are you helping these Nepalese invaders?

There are no Nepalese invaders, there may be some groups which are trying to get attention but they do not have much support . No need to discuss this greater Nepal issue.

There are no Nepalese invaders, there may be some groups which are trying to get attention but they do not have much support . No need to discuss this greater Nepal issue.

I have yet too see some friendship comment between Nepalese and Indian.

Even when I watching the football match between Nepal and India during the SSA champion the nepalese are always writing nasty comments to Indians.

Back
Top Bottom