What's new

Is Nawaz Sharif Ready To Resign

I wont name a person as i believe in ideas and vision. I will want someone who have a constructive approach towards trouble shooting. Who will not just sweep the problems under the carpet but will take them head on and can envision the future challenges and plan today to meet those challenges. Not someone who will go out and say that "we have a shortfall of 3000MW and these are the 3000MW plants that will go online in 2018 so there wont be any load shedding" while forgetting the predicted growth in demand in that time frame.
I understand where you're coming from.
You mentioned future challenges. Which all issues would you give the priority?

Someone who believes in peace but also knows how to ensure it by force! Whose priorities are education, health reforms, bringing in foreign investment, who will believe in trade and not aid and MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY,,, WHO WONT LIE TO ME!!! WHO CAN COME STRAIGHT AT HIS PUBLIC AND CALL SPADE A SPADE!! WHO WONT NEED TO PRICE OR DUKES TO FAKE LETTERS TO SAVE HIS OWN @$$
You have anyone in mind who meets 70% of this criteria?

Resignation over moral grounds, is an alien thing for these thugs/politicians. He had a choice of resignation and to become president in past when Panama Leaks made it to mainstream but now as the matter is pending in the court, IMO, wouldn't be easy for him to do so as such. However, PMLn is fully prepared to become political martyr to have an excuse by next election though NS has no option especially his daughter which itself is involved in the matter. NS is desperate and waiting for a hit to avail the opportunity and to play a victim card however, his interest was about Dar but the same person is also check mate before could do it.

PPPP is fully supporting him and nowadays, AAZ is lecturing him to opt a way where can get immunity instead of being proven innocent from Court that both parties knew, they are involved and are guilty. NS cannot turn the tide now as Panama Leaks will haunt him and his family for many days to come until & unless a verdict by the Court that seems to be his disqualification along with blockage of children into politics in advance. PMLn and PPPP are sitting together and are trying to come-up with a strategy to minimize the damage and will play "this time me & next you" thing.

NS was expecting political martyrdom during RS times but the same is gone and embarrassment will continue for these thugs till the judgment by the Court in current case which will not stop or limit to PMLn but next is PPPP as well. AAZ is trying to settle the matters through international players for himself as well as for NS but seems like things gone hard and impossible for the couple. On side note, Fazal-Ur-Rehman would be better choice for NS in these times as well as for PPPP as both will agree upon that the man can work with both parties. However, to create a mess, AAZ or NS would prefer a man like Achakzai that his existence can harm us more than an enemy and such choice could be made to create a chaos and anarchy in Pakistan, based upon the best interests of their handlers.

From a solution point of view, IMO, Article 62 & 63 be implemented, a care taker Government to be formed after his/all disqualification and cases of corruption-treason-loot needs to be reopened in the best interest of Nation, clear the mess through investigation and evaluate all the culprits, punish and filter them persons/parties without any difference and ban the criminals for life time along-with recovery orders for the loot- money laundering as well as by referring names in Exit Control List and then announce elections.

Dr. is much better many of paid and sold anchors in the media. He was first to raise the voice against corruption, specially economic terrorism which now the media is talking about. Many of the his news turned out to be true.

NS has became a stigma on the face of Pakistan, every more day he spend in office he becomes more ridicule. Its better he leave as soon as possible as he lost all moral ground to be on the seat

Very well said. True.

NS has became a stigma on the face of Pakistan, every more day he spend in office he becomes more ridicule. Its better he leave as soon as possible as he lost all moral ground to be on the seat

Yeah.People are ridiculing him now to the extreme level like this too which shouldn't be the case as he as a PM is representing the country.

Last edited:
Why would PPP give facepalm. actually i think they will do anything to protect him because they know that if he gone then it will be there turn

How is the weather at Maryam's media cell?
here is the wrong assessment of the scenerio, every supporter of PML N development agenda is not from media cell. I have nothing to do with SMT. I am a professional at one of the top organisations of Pakistan , i dont need to work in SMT.

All of them
Wont those be fun days with Maryam and Bilawal competing for the prized seat at head of the kingdom!!
Funny in a sad sad sad way!!

If this Country votes for Nawaz Sharif or Zardari ever again, I'm done.
so is the country!!

I understand where you're coming from.
You mentioned future challenges. Which all issues would you give the priority?
To him being HONEST!!
First and foremost.

You have anyone in mind who meets 70% of this criteria?
70% i am not so sure frankly. Imran's name do come to mind but stating that he meets 70% of all of this will be a tall claim to be honest. However on a personal level i will like to give him a chance and see where it goes from there.

1۔ He wont be a myrtyr IF and it is a big IF, if he is convicted.
2. SC wont disqualify him. It will only prove the guilt. It will be EC that could disqualify him, thats why PML-N stirred some news to amend articles 62 and 63.
A very important point that almost everyone neglects! Thank you for bringing it up again.

To him being HONEST!!!
First and foremost.
I meant the issues your country needs to tackle. The ones on priority!

70% i am not so sure frankly. Imran's name do come to mind but stating that he meets 70% of all of this will be a tall claim to be honest. However on a personal level i will like to give him a chance and see where it goes from there.
When a new fledgling party gets voted to power then it puts the older behemoths on an introspection mode.
I saw that happening in India with Aam admi party. Don't misunderstand, AAP is not a party I support but when they came to power, it pushed BJP and congress to be more transparent.

I meant the issues your country needs to tackle. The ones on priority!
Right policies to control extremism inside Pakistan and to get research oriented education main stream. This will increase self-reliance and thus easy some load off the economy which will be the other most important thing a new gov. will have to work on.

When a new fledgling party gets voted to power then it puts the older behemoths on an introspection mode.
I saw that happening in India with Aam admi party. Don't misunderstand, AAP is not a party I support but when they came to power, it pushed BJP and congress to be more transparent.
True and we see it happening to some extent already in Pakistan. This is bound to increase in coming years.

..View attachment 375368

images
Dil kay bhelana ko khiyal acha hai.

This will increase self-reliance and thus easy some load off the economy which will be the other most important thing a new gov. will have to work on.

I heard in recent years your textile production has reduced. What's the issue? How is it dealt with?

Right policies to control extremism inside Pakistan
Likewise in our country.

Infact this is true for the world. Don't you see a paradigm shift in the thought process of populace in every country?
Like my friend says it all seems unreal.

I heard in recent years your textile production has reduced. What's the issue? How is it dealt with?
No not really!!
The cotton crop was effected last year so the prices were on the up and as far as i observed, the buying power of consumers have decreased internationally!! This all meant that the sales were a bit slow. To be honest, the US market is buying millions of sheet sets in stuff that we can never sleep on!! 100% polyesters for sheeting,, that is ridiculous!!
Both India and Pakistan are strong in cottons and the intimate blends of Cotton and Polyester!! 100% Polyester is the Chinese playing field and therefore the share suffered but it is not even close to what was being said in reports and all!! The industry is managing itself just fine. Ups and Downs are part of the business process.

Infact this is true for the world. Don't you see a paradigm shift in the thought process of populace in every country?
Like my friend says it all seems unreal.
It have changed a bit for sure. However i do not see much good coming from it until people are educated enough not to be fooled by the politicians. They still play with us with their hat speech and nothing gets the crowd going like bashing and bad mouthing your enemy. These tactics still see lot of traction. What i am trying to say is that in normal circumstance the people may have started to look for peace but once the leader/politicians start to play with it we still dace to their tunes!! I will say it a paradigm shift once that changes!

Last edited:
No not really!!
The cotton crop was effected last year so the prices were on the up and as far as i observed, the buying power of consumers have decreased internationally!! This all meant that the sales were a bit slow. To be honest, the US market is buying millions of sheet sets in stuff that we can never sleep on!! 100% polyesters for sheeting,, that is ridiculous!!
Both India and Pakistan are strong in cottons and the intimate blends of Cotton and Polyester!! 100% Polyester is the Chinese playing field and therefore the share suffered but it is not even close to what was being said in reports and all!! The industry is managing itself just fine. Ups and Downs are part of the business process.

It have changed a bit for sure. However i do not see much good coming from it until people are educated enough not to be fooled by the politicians. They still play with us with their hat speech and nothing gets the crowd going like bashing and bad mouthing your enemy. These tactics still see lot of traction. What i am trying to say is that in normal circumstance the people may have started to look for peace but once the leader/politicians start to play with it we still dace to their tunes!! I will say it a paradigm shift once that changes!

You sir are one of the few members with whom I can speak frankly on this forum and ergo the volley of questions.
Thanks for the prompt responses.

Back
Top Bottom