What's new

Is Nawaz Sharif Ready To Resign

3 - PPPP has shown them all five fingers with palm (La'anat) lolz.

Why would PPP give facepalm. actually i think they will do anything to protect him because they know that if he gone then it will be there turn

This is a gup anchor , he has been giving such news time and again . He is failing for the last many years in his predictions and he will fail for sure this time too . i can recall they used to say NS cannot come back from exile, then we listened he cant resume power in Punjab, then he cant be a PM, then we listened resignations story in 2014 , 2015, 2016 and now in 2017 too . Shahid Masood is a gup and a liar anchor , just making some good time for anti NS people .Otherwise case against NS is not even standing and all the opponents have to lick their wounds , they must get ready for the rhetoric "atleast khan has fough a case , NS is exposed , we have won a moral victory etc".

How is the weather at Maryam's media cell?

WTF, he wants to do what Zardari did, become President and then he will get immunity. Its a good strategy and i had a feeling that ganju will not go down easily

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @notorious_eagle @war&peace @biloo700 @Doordie @Mansoon @The Eagle @Syed1.

I don't think...tht he will become or try to become President, if he resigns or is disqualified.. this wont just be possible politically, no matter how much he wants... so this option is out..

But I don't want him to resign too... I want him and Maryam to be disqualified through Supreme Court.. otherwise if he resigns on his own, he and his family will become political martyr, and Maryam will win next elections by huge margin... I am more worried abt Maryam tht she should be disqualified than PM Nawaz.. because it is last term of Nawaz Sharif as PM, as he is 3rd time PM.. its more necessary for Maryam to get disqualified because, I think she is much more dangerous and vicious than her father, was the real culprit behind Dawn leaks too.. we cant afford tht she becomes PM by huge margin, which is what is going to happen, if Nawaz Sharif resigns voluntarily.. so I am hoping and praying tht SC disqualifies both of them

Why would PPP give facepalm. actually i think they will do anything to protect him because they know that if he gone then it will be there turn

Till now they are not ready for any change until the Panama is settled down.

Reportedly, Zardari is 50-50.. Because he thinks PMLN hasn't returned the favor and continued with Nisar who grilled them every now and then. But his support group (Meter Shah and the likes) really want to give concession to Shareers.

PPP Punjab leaders are not happy with PPPs continued support for PMLN as their future success is dependent on active opposition. These leaders are supporting Bilawal who is of the view of giving really hard time.. He knows, if PPP doesn't do it now, they will not get even those seats they won in Punjab in 2013 ..

The five fingers can mean two things from PPP:

1. Lanat

OR

2. Commission Wasooli

On Topic:

Part of me wants Nawaz Sharif to stay on as the PM. The amount of humiliation that Nawaz Sharif is suffering is unprecedented. Even Benazir Bhutto in the 90's or Imran Khan before Panama Leaks were never able to embarrass Nawaz Sharif like this. This is the first time in his life Nawaz Sharif has suffered this level of humiliation and disgrace.

I want this humiliation to continue, as rightly so this is just simple and pure Karma. Nawaz Sharif just keeps on getting exposed as he has to submit more and more paperwork in the Supreme Court. Now, even the most diehard PML-N supporters admit that Nawaz Sharif is corrupt but they will still support him because in their eyes corruption is not that big of a deal and they benefit from the corrupt system.

Last edited:
I am hearing about resignation of Nawaz Sharif since 2014 by our so-called Danish 'journalists'

He is likely to be the first PM of Pakistan who complete his tenure of 5 years. That's such a shame as nobody have been able to do so since past 70 years... and he is also only going to be completing because I have a feeling that Panama case will be prolonged until the days of election. Everyone will be focusing on election campaigning as soon as the consensus is done in 2-3 months and then the priority will be shifted to constituencies rather than panama scandal

..View attachment 375368

images

WTF?? Mahmood Achkzai as PM? This chap is highly anti Pakistan and pro Afghan traitor. Goes to show what kind of scumbags are rulling Pakistan. They can go to any length to harm Pakistan and its interests. Ganja as president mean that he will have the immunity from any court proceedings. These low lives will stick to their seats despite all evidence of corruption against them. and they moan why the forces with "danda" remove them each time.

You mean Maryam Nawaz/Safdar/Whoever, Bilawal Bhutto/Zardari or Hamza Shahbaz "Shareef" ? :P
who would you like as your next PM?
and on what criteria would you select him?

Among all of the present Pakistani politicians, which one is the most suited for power? I will be horrified to see Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as PM. Some of his videos are ear-splitting.

I had the same question in my mind :-).

I wont name a person as i believe in ideas and vision. I will want someone who have a constructive approach towards trouble shooting. Who will not just sweep the problems under the carpet but will take them head on and can envision the future challenges and plan today to meet those challenges. Not someone who will go out and say that "we have a shortfall of 3000MW and these are the 3000MW plants that will go online in 2018 so there wont be any load shedding" while forgetting the predicted growth in demand in that time frame.

Someone who believes in peace but also knows how to ensure it by force! Whose priorities are education, health reforms, bringing in foreign investment, who will believe in trade and not aid and MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY,,, WHO WONT LIE TO ME!!! WHO CAN COME STRAIGHT AT HIS PUBLIC AND CALL SPADE A SPADE!! WHO WONT NEED TO PRICE OR DUKES TO FAKE LETTERS TO SAVE HIS OWN @$$

NS is in full mood to become a political martyr. He will never resign. He will make sure that in the next election he hands over the sympathy card to his daughter and if God for bid PML wins, than power will remain within the family. While Marayam will be the face, NS will have the power to do whatever he wishes. The only situation is if SC disqualifies both him and his daughter for life.

I wont name a person as i believe in ideas and vision. I will want someone who have a constructive approach towards trouble shooting. Who will not just sweep the problems under the carpet but will take them head on and can envision the future challenges and plan today to meet those challenges. Not someone who will go out and say that "we have a shortfall of 3000MW and these are the 3000MW plants that will go online in 2018 so there wont be any load shedding" while forgetting the predicted growth in demand in that time frame.

Someone who believes in peace but also knows how to ensure it by force! Whose priorities are education, health reforms, bringing in foreign investment, who will believe in trade and not aid and MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY,,, WHO WONT LIE TO ME!!! WHO CAN COME STRAIGHT AT HIS PUBLIC AND CALL SPADE A SPADE!! WHO WONT NEED TO PRICE OR DUKES TO FAKE LETTERS TO SAVE HIS OWN @$$

Bhai, anyone who need to come to power will come from the known bunches, which is why we name names. We also wanted a person with bias for action, clean record, positive image abroad and no axe to grind by becoming PM. That is why Modi became PM even though he did not have all the qualities which everyone wanted.

Pakistan needs leaders who will serve Pakistan and not them selves - that's the only criteria the day we get leaders from the criteria you will see the Pakistan we have waited our whole life time to see.... love like Pakistan love live Azad Kashmir :pakistan:

NS is in full mood to become a political martyr. He will never resign. He will make sure that in the next election he hands over the sympathy card to his daughter and if God for bid PML wins, than power will remain within the family. While Marayam will be the face, NS will have the power to do whatever he wishes. The only situation is if SC disqualifies both him and his daughter for life.

1۔ He wont be a myrtyr IF and it is a big IF, if he is convicted.
2. SC wont disqualify him. It will only prove the guilt. It will be EC that could disqualify him, thats why PML-N stirred some news to amend articles 62 and 63.

Back
Top Bottom