What's new

Is Nawaz Sharif Ready To Resign

another thing that is shocking is that he wants to make Achakzai PM.

Yeh Idea buhut pehle discuss hu chuka hai ! may be 1 year pehle ! es cheez ka politically buhut nuqsan hu ga ! bach tu yeh jaenge likan phr en ka haal bhee zardari wala hu ga !

Zardari ka konsa bura haal hai, Puray Sindh pay unki hukumat hai

WTF, he wants to do what Zardari did, become President and then he will get immunity. Its a good strategy and i had a feeling that ganju will not go down easily

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @notorious_eagle @war&peace @biloo700 @Doordie @Mansoon @The Eagle @Syed1.

By the time he will becomes president, he will already be disqualified.

There are multiple reasons for buying more time from SC:

1 - Persuade IK to not push hard.
2 - Persuade establishment to help Shareefs and forget Dawn Leaks.
3 - Persuade PPPP to approve the amendment in section 184(3) so that they can challenge the verdict.
4 - Become president and get the immunity.

I am telling you, PMLN is working on not one, but all four options at the same time. I am telling you some of the results so far of their efforts:

1 - IK has shown them middle finger.

2 - Establishment has shown them two middle fingers, one in Panama and the other in Dawn leaks case (Gen. Bajwa wanted a light chhitrol, but he is under immense pressure from the CCs and other officers).

3 - PPPP has shown them all five fingers with palm (La'anat) lolz.

4 - Time is short, and there is everyone in the line to become PM. Whether it is Khuwaja Saras, Chaudhrys, Daniyals, Daars, Nisaars etc etc.. He wanted his little princess looking witch type daughter to become PM, but she has to leave due to uncertainty because of dawn leaks. His little duplu gaplu brother was his second choice, but it will take another three months to get him win the elections and then take the seat. Other than these two, he can trust his wife, but again, it requires three months at least. So time is short for him to decide who will become the PM. Once he leaves office, his position in PMLN will be no more like a king. This is what he is fearing..

Anyway, the situation can change anytime.. Lets continue praying to Allah for the betterment of our country.

Dr.Sahab releasing this news to make Nawaz go in panic mode. I don't trust our judicial system, i would not be surprise if Ganja gets a clean chit in panama case.

This is a gup anchor , he has been giving such news time and again . He is failing for the last many years in his predictions and he will fail for sure this time too . i can recall they used to say NS cannot come back from exile, then we listened he cant resume power in Punjab, then he cant be a PM, then we listened resignations story in 2014 , 2015, 2016 and now in 2017 too . Shahid Masood is a gup and a liar anchor , just making some good time for anti NS people .Otherwise case against NS is not even standing and all the opponents have to lick their wounds , they must get ready for the rhetoric "atleast khan has fough a case , NS is exposed , we have won a moral victory etc".

Dr. is much better many of paid and sold anchors in the media. He was first to raise the voice against corruption, specially economic terrorism which now the media is talking about. Many of the his news turned out to be true.

NS has became a stigma on the face of Pakistan, every more day he spend in office he becomes more ridicule. Its better he leave as soon as possible as he lost all moral ground to be on the seat

NS & status quo loves their assets the most. He will do whatever He can, to avoid the Panama Case. But the more serious & critical is DAWN Leaks as far as the Establishment is concerned. NS cannot avoid DAWN Leak consequences.

Back
Top Bottom