Prince Kassad

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hal stock has gone 2.5x in a few months
upload_2020-8-13_16-14-5.png

AMCA is different from MWF

MWF is a medium weight derivative of the LCA with larger airframe, improvised operational capabilities and enhanced range, more hardpoints and equipped with a GE-414 engine

Dz8kUqmXQAEsFMD.jpg:large
Seriously i wish India had designed a beautiful fighter, Tejas just always puts me off

Seriously i wish India had designed a beautiful fighter, Tejas just always puts me off
There's a start for everything. While Tejas may not be the best looking or most potent fighter out there, it helped us establish the required research and test facilities, brought on board several private Indian companies, gaining technical expertise and lay the ground for aeronautical industry in India

Despite LCA's shortcomings and delayed project timelines, MWF's design was frozen in such a short span (<2.5 years) with metal cutting for initial prototypes scheduled for early next year. Given our history and experience with LCA, that is a huge leap forward

and most recently, the final design iteration of AMCA was exhibited in DefExpo 2020. Hope that takes shape soon

32d7f708c9f6e0e8e9d437896f616592.JPG

EQU17dKU4AAfBa_

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom