What's new

Is Mian Nawaz Sharif alright?

I find nothing wrong in whatever he wants to wear

I think he is almost retired from politics and now living a family life in London. Sometime you wear fancy dresses when you want to forget everything else

Well the PMLN got a huge kickback during the CPEC program.

Confirmed by Bajwa himself.

So this is what he got from that money.
And it’s this kind of corruption that makes our industries uncompetitive, for years and years to come, squandering our lower labor costs and other potentially lower input costs. Debt that needs to be paid back at a higher price then it aught to have been means higher input costs (such as electricity costs).

If there corruption cases can be proven in court, considering the money siphoned abroad probably will never be recovered, the local assets (mills and land) of convicted corrupted individuals should be seized in lieu of the foreign assets to compensate the nation.

Last edited:

I think he is almost retired from politics and now living a family life in London. Sometime you wear fancy dresses when you want to forget everything else
Agreed. I don’t care what he wears. That is his own personal business. What matters is what he is doing to and has done already to Pakistan.

1659076055035.png

1659076136979.png

1659076186648.png

1659076348583.png

He is not retired
He is convicted and he dont want to go jail that is why hidden in UK .retired yahan marny ke 3 din baad hoty hain.bhutto or benazeer ab tak retired nhi hoy

He is not retired
He is convicted and he dont want to go jail that is why hidden in UK .retired yahan marny ke 3 din baad hoty hain.bhutto or benazeer ab tak retired nhi hoy
I said retired because his own party isn’t owning him fully… we are aware of disagreements between Shehbaz Sharif and Children’s camp and Nawaz Sharif and Children’s camp and apparently the Shehbaz Sharif group in disguise of PDM is prevailing.

I meant in more sarcastic way that Nawaz Sharif is acting like “100 chuhay kha ke billi hajj pe chali” but yeah he is no longer of greatest importance in PML-N so he can do whatever he likes

Hamare mulk main 3 din Ka saug nahi… kal bhi bhutto zinda tha aaj bhi Bhutto zinda hai…

Is it just me or has anyone else also observed recent rather colorful choice of clothing by the 3 times ex PM of Pakistan Mian Nawaz Sharif? View attachment 865718View attachment 865716View attachment 865717

Is Mian Sahab alright?

@muhammadhafeezmalik @Wood @SBD-3 @Edevelop @Death Adder @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Tameem @Champion_Usmani
@Mav3rick
Yes
Its time for maryum to shine.
Then when i die young.
We will see juanid to shine.

Provided pakistan survives.i think it will

Back
Top Bottom