What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh when people say "MQM forces people to vote for them". Is it possible to force millions to vote for MQM in cities like Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Mirpur Khas? Not to mention MQM gets votes from Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir as well. So basically MQM forces people of those regions to vote for them as well. If MQM can force millions to vote for them then people have to admit MQM is the most powerful and influential party.

Establishing your writ by terrorism is hardly an achievement. MQM does politics with Guns and murders. They killed one of their own in the center of London, the most freakingly policed city in the world, and so far have got away with it.

On a side note, lets see what kind of obstacles MQM throws up for PTI in Karachi's Jalsa....

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Guys,

I don't know what you think, but isn't 25th December a wrong date for having a political Jalsa? I mean, 25th is also Christmas, and i think Imran Khan should change the date in respect for the Christian Community of Pakistan......just to show his stance....i know he want's to choose symbolic places like 23rd march minar-e-pakistan, and the recent one as well, and now Quadi-Azam's mazaar, but he should also cater to the religious minorities.......he must show us that he is secular.

Establishing your writ by terrorism is hardly an achievement. MQM does politics with Guns and murders. They killed one of their own in the center of London, the most freakingly policed city in the world, and so far have got away with it.

On a side note, lets see what kind of obstacles MQM throws up for PTI in Karachi's Jalsa....

Its amazing how people sitting on the computer know that MQM has committed murders of their own members. Honestly if you have proof go tell the police in London. You might get some reward and tv time. When a member of MQM dies then its MQM's fault and when a member of some other party dies then its MQM's fault, great philosophy you got there. MQM is controlling votes of millions of people by guns. Should I laugh or cry at your naiveness?
Is MQM a political party or some secret intelligence agency that has CIA and MI6 on their knees?

Its amazing how people sitting on the computer know that MQM has committed murders of their own members. Honestly if you have proof go tell the police in London. You might get some reward and tv time. When a member of MQM dies then its MQM's fault and when a member of some other party dies then its MQM's fault, great philosophy you got there. MQM is controlling votes of millions of people by guns. Should I laugh or cry at your naiveness?
Is MQM a political party or some secret intelligence agency that has CIA and MI6 on their knees?

lol man you re awesome :)

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Of course they're powerful. Powerful gangsters though.
We've got plenty of idiots in Karachi who will support MQM just for the sake of supporting MQM.

Calling some one idiot doesnt makes you look cool...u just called 80%+ population of karachi idiot, dont use those bad words here that you learnt from your family.

it has nothing to do with religious rituals hero, above all he is bound on the same mission as were our Prophets the reformer. like wise he is reforming without discriminating. he ought to demonstrate on that day to revive the relegated spirits of goodness and peace.

Calling some one idiot doesnt makes you look cool...u just called 80%+ population of karachi idiot, dont use those bad words here that you learnt from your family.

First of all, it's not a bad word. Idiot means "very stupid".
Second of all, everyone makes mistakes. For example, every rational individual who voted PPP and Zardari in this term should admit that voting for them was a stupid and/or idiotic move on their part (unless they're happy with the current government but then "idiot" would be understating it, lol). And one more thing, there was no need to bring my family into this.

MQM's terrorism is well known around the world....here are two links that you can follow..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...abase-maintained-university-maryland-usa.html

and

MQM gets banned in Canada

Feel free to Google more.

MQM's terrorism is well known around the world....here are two links that you can follow..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...abase-maintained-university-maryland-usa.html

and

MQM gets banned in Canada

Feel free to Google more.

Lol thanks for bringing this up so I can now clear this terrorism you associate with MQM. First off great job by posting shoddy articles. You make some third rate site called Global Terrorism Database maintained by University of Maryland look like its maintained by Interpol or CIA. The same website lists PPP (current party in power), PML and Awami League (Bangladesh's ruling party) as terrorists. And then it has groups like Baby Brigade and Animal Front as terrorists as well, okkkkkkk.

MQM gets banned in Canada? Really if it is banned then why did Stephen Harper himself have dinner with senior Canadian MQM members? Why is MQM Canada allowed to still function? And then some of you mention that MQM is banned by Supreme Court of Canada lmaoooooo. During the 90s operation where 15,000 innocent people were killed. The state controlled media in the 90s and government of Pakistan wrote to some lower immigration court to ban MQM. So don't try to fool people into thinking that MQM is banned in Canada by some powerful court because its not. Keep posting articles from "Khyber Watch" lmao.

Why do members of MQM live in middle class neighbourhoods? If they are terrorists wouldn't they be doing massive corruption yet we all know MQM has never done corruption. Wouldn't MQM get loans from banks and never return them or scare them off to make money? Why go through the trouble of bhatta khori? Mustafa Kamal when he was Mayor of Karachi handled 300 crore rupees which were invested in infrastructure. If he was a true terrorist wouldn't he have taken that money? Why didn't NAB arrest MQM? If today MQM decides to allow jagirdar in their party then automatically MQM would become saints for you people but no MQM challenged the political structure of Pakistan. Their only mistake is that they spoke for the people who were not allowed to speak out.

There is a reason why people of Karachi vote for MQM and have been voting for them since the 80s.

Bhai upar wale neh aapko akal dee hai, usko istamal karo aur hudh sochna shuru karo.

You people see this terrorism of MQM created by the state controlled media in the 90s but you guys don't see the injustice people of Karachi have gone through since the 1960s. You don't see the massacre done by Ayub Khan on Karachiites in 1963 for supporting the sister of Quaid e Azam, Fatima Jinnah. You people don't see the language bill of 1973 when urdu speakers lost all their properties in interior Sindh and how they were kicked out from interior Sindh. You people didn't have to bury your dead brothers or sisters during the 80s and 90s when 100s of people were killed within minutes in Hyderabad, Pakka Qila Massacre, Qasba Aligarh Massacre etc.

Even just a few months ago terrorists backed by certain political parties were picking people out of buses and then killing them on the basis of their names which identified their ethnicity. People of a certain ethnicity were being kidnapped and then tortured and then eventually killed. The stuff that was done in those torture cells is horrific. These terrorists backed by certain political parties raped young men in those torture cells. And then beheaded them. I can show you videos of those horrifying incidents. There are wall chalking saying "cheeni mango gey toh kheer dengey, Karachi mango gey toh cheer dengey". You don't see those incidents as terrorism.

This is the reason why people of Karachi and Hyderabad support MQM. Its the only party that has stood up for the neglected majority of Karachi.

#End Rant

^ Time has changed and PTI stands for justice for all citizens of Pakistan. I dont think anyone can harm Urdu speakers anymore but MQM is harming other ethnic groups in Karachi and MQM needs to be eliminated.

^ Time has changed and PTI stands for justice for all citizens of Pakistan. I dont think anyone can harm Urdu speakers anymore but MQM is harming other ethnic groups in Karachi and MQM needs to be eliminated.

MQM is a (Kala Dhaba), bad party in the name of Urdu Speakers/Mohajirs.

I love our Mohajir brothers and Sisters, just like i love the Balochis, Sindhis, Punjabis :-)azn:), Pathans and all those who live under the Pakistani Flag.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

You people see this terrorism of MQM created by the state controlled media in the 90s but you guys don't see the injustice people of Karachi have gone through since the 1960s. You don't see the massacre done by Ayub Khan on Karachiites in 1963 for supporting the sister of Quaid e Azam, Fatima Jinnah. You people don't see the language bill of 1973 when urdu speakers lost all their properties in interior Sindh and how they were kicked out from interior Sindh. You people didn't have to bury your dead brothers or sisters during the 80s and 90s when 100s of people were killed within minutes in Hyderabad, Pakka Qila Massacre, Qasba Aligarh Massacre etc.

Even just a few months ago terrorists backed by certain political parties were picking people out of buses and then killing them on the basis of their names which identified their ethnicity. People of a certain ethnicity were being kidnapped and then tortured and then eventually killed. The stuff that was done in those torture cells is horrific. These terrorists backed by certain political parties raped young men in those torture cells. And then beheaded them. I can show you videos of those horrifying incidents. There are wall chalking saying "cheeni mango gey toh kheer dengey, Karachi mango gey toh cheer dengey". You don't see those incidents as terrorism.

This is the reason why people of Karachi and Hyderabad support MQM. Its the only party that has stood up for the neglected majority of Karachi.

#End Rant

Thank you for the Essay(s).

I have bookmarked them, to read at a later stage, when i need a good laugh.

MQM is a (Kala Dhaba), bad party in the name of Urdu Speakers/Mohajirs.

I love our Mohajir brothers and Sisters, just like i love the Balochis, Sindhis, Punjabis :-)azn:), Pathans and all those who live under the Pakistani Flag.

Yes you are right. In Imran Khan's latest interview he said one of his goals for his Karachi Jalsa is to bring all ethnic groups together particularly Urdu speaking and Pashto speaking people of Karachi and bring unity amongst Pakistanis. He said PTI wants unity while other political parties want disunity for their own personal motives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom