What's new

Is it true that Pakistani can't apply for individual tourist visa for china ?

Why to come alone in house of higher than mountain friend when you can come in group? lol

My brother went to china last month, in person, individually.

Do you see India in the title?

Do you see India in my post? I am talking in personal capacity and raising some serious question on myths propagated and inherited by most of pakistani posters about china views toward them.

@Oscar your excuse of narcotics is bogus. Its not a rat-cat game to get pass narcotics from airport security.

Are you not an Indian? Since you are we are not interested in the treatment of Indians by China. Please reserve your personal capacity else where. Thread banned.

What's the purpose of this thread?

Why an Indian would post about visa requirements for Pakistanis.

Or is it just one more effort to $hovel $hit Pak-Ind $htyle.

yes it is true

my cousin and his friend had to apply visa together for China business tour
they even had to submit their applications together with synchronized watches

the Kafir , communist Chinese " everything that moves "eating people made them go to toilet together and eat together and talk together whenever they were to ask for directions or sign the Chinese national anthem.
my cousin is fat and slow and the evil Chinese made them both run and my cousin slowed down and they put him in jail for having individual Chinese Visa.
his friend betrayed him and ran over the border into Pakistan so he couldnt be captured.

my cousin was made to loose weight walk on two hands and remember all the family members of Communist party and only then he was allowed to leave

Yes, this was done to prevent smuggling. Pakistanis are notorious for smuggling narcotics.
specially when they are on their own . so Chinese communists make them come in pairs this way one will betray the other.
just like the friend of my cousin who ran away and left him at the border :(

What's the purpose of this thread?

Why an Indian would post about visa requirements for Pakistanis.

Or is it just one more effort to $hovel $hit Pak-Ind $htyle.

there is a great bonhomie between Pakistan and china. I was shocked to learn about this third grade treatment to pakistani citizens.

China don't provide visa on arrival for any country(like many countries provide minimum one month)??

But found one good thing, We(indians) dont need visa to stay in hongkong for up to 14days. US citizens seems lucky, they can travel half of the world without a Visa..

Last edited:
If its a student he can apply for a Individual visa i think, for a tourist he has to go in a group.

yo
yes it is true

my cousin and his friend had to apply visa together for China business tour
they even had to submit their applications together with synchronized watches

the Kafir , communist Chinese " everything that moves "eating people made them go to toilet together and eat together and talk together whenever they were to ask for directions or sign the Chinese national anthem.
my cousin is fat and slow and the evil Chinese made them both run and my cousin slowed down and they put him in jail for having individual Chinese Visa.
his friend betrayed him and ran over the border into Pakistan so he couldnt be captured.

my cousin was made to loose weight walk on two hands and remember all the family members of Communist party and only then he was allowed to leave

specially when they are on their own . so Chinese communists make them come in pairs this way one will betray the other.
just like the friend of my cousin who ran away and left him at the border :(
u are funny as hell.

China don't provide visa on arrival for any country(like many countries provide minimum one month)??

But found one good thing, We(indians) dont need visa to stay in hongkong for up to 14days. US citizens seems lucky, they can travel half of the world without a Visa..
they did give visa on arrival. i went to guangzhao from hongkong once. kowloon was really fun. shunde is beautiful
this was just to showoff that i went to china too.

Back
Top Bottom