What's new

Is it time to create an ‘Asian NATO’?

Nothing you say will remove the stench of your low information posts and your whining , trolling character here..

I state fact, not opinion. You are the most banned member for uncivilized manner. Every moderators knows it.

You are the most banned member for uncivilized manner. Every moderators knows it.
for an american of indian origin being most banned here is a badge of honor ... you on the other hand are known to contribute nothing but trolling as a paid rep of the CCP.

for an american of indian origin being most banned here is a badge of honor ... you on the other hand are known to contribute nothing but trolling as a paid rep of the CCP.

I state fact, nothing opinion. You got banned for your uncivilized manner, that's a mark of disgrace regardless the nationality.

I state fact, nothing opinion. You got banned for your uncivilized manner, that's a mark of disgrace regardless the nationality.

we know about your paid non facts... and your low information contributions here.

I state fact, not opinion. You are the most banned member for uncivilized manner. Every moderators knows it.

1314.gif

Back
Top Bottom