What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to Internationalize Khalistan and Support it ?

Bhai mujhe bhi freedom dilwa do. IBM walo ne le rakhhi hai bc :(

If we can create panic in india through SMS what do you think will happen if we get fully involved??? :chilli:

On 15 August, as India celebrated the 65th anniversary of its independence, a mass exodus was underway from the southern Indian city of Bangalore, which has in recent years been better known worldwide as a hub of industrial strength, propelling India’s aggressive debut on the world stage as a country with economic clout.

The following day, despite anxious efforts by government officials and security agencies to allay fears, a similar mass migration occurred from the cities of Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai.

If we can create panic in india through SMS what do you think will happen if we get fully involved??? :chilli:

On 15 August, as India celebrated the 65th anniversary of its independence, a mass exodus was underway from the southern Indian city of Bangalore, which has in recent years been better known worldwide as a hub of industrial strength, propelling India’s aggressive debut on the world stage as a country with economic clout.

The following day, despite anxious efforts by government officials and security agencies to allay fears, a similar mass migration occurred from the cities of Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai.

During my childhood days I use to do that during curfew in my area:woot: and i love to do that :victory: those days that was funny moments:smitten: but now when i remember them i feel sorry for those suffered during those days.

I use to live in a neighbourhood mixture of Kannadigas and Tamils of both Muslims & Hindus with small percentage of other communities (like mine - christians) and during Ramzan or Ganesh Chaturthi it was routine to have clash between Hindus and Muslims and curfew and section 144 was common. Shoot at sight was the regular order to police inorder to control the mob. In kannada Shoot at sight is translated as "Kandalli Gundu:cheers:" meaning is "Drinks are available at all places" we loved :dance3:those phrase and oooh those old golden days:coffee::pop:.

on to the topic

Pakistan which was one of the best performing country till unrest of Sikhs & Kashmir movement in India. They spent everything on that from 1984, they sacrificed their economy for that and now If they think they can open up new fronts to contain India or divide India then i believe it is too late for that.

They are economically too weak, they may continue to support Kashmir for another 10 years, not more than that.

But you forgot that in Indian Occupied Kashmir Muslims are in majority and you indians are still poking your nose there for ages and giving us advise on Majority and minority in indian Punjab. You must be drunk or dumb.
try then.ISI tried such several times & see what happened,,

Yes we should certainly be supporting Sikhs on Khalistan issue but dont expect that our traitor politicians will ever be doing this ................they dont even have interest to support our own Kashmiri brothers and sisters being killed , maimed and raped by Indians so lest forget that they will do anything for Khalistan !

Please remember we are being ruled by agents of our enemies and need to get freedom from them first rather then supporting freedom movements of the others !!!!!!

You nurtured snakes painstakingly by giving milk & honey for decades. You continuously unleashed them on Indians & everybody were happily clapping & celebrating. That time nobody said what you are doing is wrong. The snakes have grown & multiplied. Now you dont know how to control these hungry creatures & also dont have money to feed them, if they have turned against you, is't India's mistake.

Now you are feeling pain & getting angry. What are we doing wrong. You are not able to feed these snakes or keep them happy, so they will stray. Now if someone else is feeding them, you are getting angry. And pointing finger at us, when it's your own snakes. Even that time it was India's mistake when it was your snakes, even now it's India mistake when it remains your snake in your house. Did we request you to breed these snakes.

Cant control your existing snakes, want to bring some more new snakes which will bite India. You never learn from your past. You will always be the sufferer. You dont have money in your pocket to feed yourself want to feed new snakes. Go ahead. Nothing will happen with your Khalistan. Try it.

I have tried in every manner to explain you, there is no option left for you. Only option you can win is, peace with India. You are nurturing a new foreign infant thinking that will eat up India for ever. It's slowly growing up in your back yard. You don't even know it's a dragon & if it grows up, it will do nothing to India, but surely all your present toys you are using to kill the present snakes will not kill this dragon. That fight will easily end. How? It will swallow you.

Good luck. Keep up the good work. You are destined to live a life of suffering. It's dying every day.

I repeat none of your efforts will help you conquer India. NONE. You will keep drowning lower & lower till you breath your last. One year later you read this page & if you alive you will be still shouting & abusing. Only thing your anger & voice will be much louder, because your state will be much worse. I wonder why your God can't give you people a mind of peace.

Last edited:
Instead of playing balochistan khalistan, india and pakistan should focus on economic progress and betterment of their own people. Both have golden opportunities to be manufacturing hubs.

80s are gone so do the ppl who thought about others i live in punjab no body gives a sht about khalistan all ppl need is SUV, SONI KUDI, Latest MOBILE and RATI DARU baki Duniya gayi MC lol welcome JI AAEYAN NU

If Pakistan had the clout to trend this, they would have done it long time ago. That's why more emphasis on 'timing', which unfortunately has no intention of arriving!

A better option is NE India, the Assam region.
Support Mizoram, Nagaland and other insurgencies.

I doubt a balkanized subcontinent is in the interest of Pakistan. honestly.

Back
Top Bottom