What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to Internationalize Khalistan and Support it ?

Nobody in Indian Punjab is interested in Khalistan

Only Canadian SIkhs are crazy enough for Khalistan

Canadian Sikhs are not crazy for Khalistan. They are not really worried or fighting for Khalistan anymore. It's funded by Pakistan & ISI. They just are using free money. When they get money, they do some noise, make one procession & that's it.

If it was so intense you will see in every international meet & forum they will be protesting & most important unrest in Punjab. It's the wealthiest state of India. Punjabis are in every Industry, go to Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad. You will find them in huge no.s. Mostly all Hindus give donation to their Gurudwaras, when they come for collection. There are so many inter-religion marriages happening. I have in my family atleast 3 married to a Punjabi. I had a Punjabi Fiancee. That's reason I know for sure, there is nothing like Khalistan. Punjabis have businesses across India. Ask a sardar if anything I have said is untrue.

Navjot Sidhu was a BJP MLA. Do we need to talk about ministry or Manmohan Singh followed by sports & Armed forces.

Let the Pakistanis try it. Let them drain their money.

Last edited:
There is ONE difference -- Our Punjab is peaceful and on the path of progress

We have had a SIKH PM for TEN years ; TWO ARMY chiefs and Many Sikhs are
in important positions through out the country

But Then why do you object if we raise Balochistan issue
Object? No sir we really do not object! I dont!! I find it hilarious just like rest of the other world :lol:

Anyway, i was just stating a fact, never meant to hurt you so much. Sorry for that.

Three questions we should ask ourselves in this regard
1-Does Pakistan have enough diplomatic goodwill at the moment to do so
A-No
2-Do Khalistan movement has overwhelming domestic support in India
A-No
3-Does it serve Pakistan any benefit
A-Only marginal
Khalistan is a lost cause for Sikhs and even the Sikhs themselves have given up on it. Further to weaken it, India has already divided Punjab into three provinces. So other than focusing on Kashmir issue, I don't see any significant benefit of wasting scare diplomatic goodwill on this lost cause. The sole focus Pakistan needs right now is to full throttle economic development start featuring in world economic landscape. Modern diplomatic power comes from economy, not from military. Money makes a lot of friends.

Last edited:
Sikhs are more close to other religions than Islam. If you go study the history of Sikhs you will realize, Sikhism was created to defend Hindus from the brutality of the invaders. They were basically Hindus. And many Hindu families used to even give one son from their family for Sikhism as a soldier dedicated to fight the invaders.

Sikhism started as a war group sect of Hinduism, which later on went on to become a separate religion.

Look at the speech, how at the end some organizers are getting restless & uncomfortable, when somebody is giving the message.of peace & unity

Last edited:
There is one gurdwara that I know in US, they organize khalistan day every year attracting tons of Sikhs across the state. Many Sikhs identify themselves as khalistanis.

Since indian involvement in Balochistan is evident so should pakistan do wrt khalistan, assam, nagaland, tamiaddu, manipur, South tibet, etc. But yes khalistan will be a good start.

There is one gurdwara that I know in US, they organize khalistan day every year attracting tons of Sikhs across the state. Many Sikhs identify themselves as khalistanis.

Since indian involvement in Balochistan is evident so should pakistan do wrt khalistan, assam, nagaland, tamiaddu, manipur, South tibet, etc. But yes khalistan will be a good start.

I can give a new suggestion, dont wait for Gov.t to do it. Why don't you American & expatriate raise money & fund the Khalistani movement. How does that sound.

I defy you people. You can't do it.

I can give a new suggestion, dont wait for Gov.t to do it. Why don't you American & expatriate raise money & fund the Khalistani movement. How does that sound.

I defy you people. You can't do it.

Khalistanis are doing just fine. All they need is diplomatic voice. Why would I waste my money or energy into something that is none of my concern? Thanks but no thanks.

Sure why not ? Many of our people love the idea of Akhand Bharat.
---------------------------------------------------

If people can live peacefully together and respect each other, and law & order is like as in USA or EU, then Akhand Pakistan should not be problem, if killing like 1947 not happend and everybody is respected.

But when it is so much hatered then current borders with India & Pakistan is best. We could atleast start improving ties, build down the barriers between our two countries so at end we have relationship like USA and Canada. Akhand Pakistan is only possible when its peace , law & order .

Qaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was in his early life member of congress and didnt demanded Pakistan, that was not on agenda. Also Mr Jinnah wanted some framwork inside India, but congress leadership wasnt flexible, and demand for Pakistan came very late.

The other day I was watching video where many Sikhs across the globe are demanding for Pakistan to support their cause to raise "Khalistan" Issue. Pakistan being the most sacred land for Sikh and Sikhism we have naturally bondage with Sikhs. Nanka Sahab, Pakistan is considered as Makkah for Sikhs.

India made a failed attempt to raise Baluchistan issue as a tit for tat response for Kashmir. Should Pakistan now internationalize Khalistan and support Khalistanis in India,UK, Canada and US ?

What do you guys think ?

You can waste your energy that you have already done in 1980..Khallistan will not work out because, SIkh people are not so much anti national or Anti Hindu in nature as Sunni Muslims in Kashmir valley....And the best things is that, India accepts Sikhs and their patriotism in high esteem even more than our Average Indian people...That was the main reason Khalistan did not click in 1980.... And if any point of time, under Indian constitution, Indian should provide all the freedom to nationalistic Sikh people in Punjab than the anti national Kashmir valley people....So if also there will be any demand from Sikhs brothers from Punjab, BJP Gov will accept it...

---------------------------------------------------

If people can live peacefully together and respect each other, and law & order is like as in USA or EU, then Akhand Pakistan should not be problem, if killing like 1947 not happend and everybody is respected.

But when it is so much hatered then current borders with India & Pakistan is best. We could atleast start improving ties, build down the barriers between our two countries so at end we have relationship like USA and Canada. Akhand Pakistan is only possible when its peace , law & order .

Qaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was in his early life member of congress and didnt demanded Pakistan, that was not on agenda. Also Mr Jinnah wanted some framwork inside India, but congress leadership wasnt flexible, and demand for Pakistan came very late.

Spot on...at least Jinah in general was far better leader than what is presented in India...Pakistan India relation would have been different if he would have been alive for some time after independence.

Back
Top Bottom