What's new

Is it possible to turn Arab deserts into greenery?

Saudi arabia is a very Big Country,

Even though mainly Desert but they have spots where even snowfall happens.

Beside this I agree,The land can be made fertile by importing the fertile soil from Countries like South asia,Where the fertility ratio is 48%(India)

Saudi arabia is a very Big Country,

Even though mainly Desert but they have spots where even snowfall happens.

Beside this I agree,The land can be made fertile by importing the fertile soil from Countries like South asia,Where the fertility ratio is 48%(India)

Yes, but Hijaz is not lacking greenery. It has tropical climate in large parts of it (the mountainous regions), a long coastline, some of the biggest palm groves in the world and plenty of forests in Southern Hijaz.

The point is that he is asking stupid questions. Makkah is the hottest city in KSA. For that reason alone it will not look like Jazan, Asir, Al-Baha, Ta'if or other cities and provinces of KSA.

Besides there are already plenty of plan trees and cities in Makkah. It has its own characteristics and it should stay this way.

Are you just a troll or just dumb?

You don't understand that Makkah is by far the hottest city in KSA and that it is located in a valley 85 km away from the beautiful Red Sea and is surrounded by mountain ranges which gives it's hot climate.

Do you understand that this photo is misleading? That areas just a few km outside of Makkah have plenty of greenery as I have just showed you?

Did you even watch the video of Makkah that I posted where plenty of greenery can be seen in the streets? Be it trees, palm trees or plants?

Lastly why don't you stick to your tiny little flat swamp of a country? We know what ignorant trolls like you are up to anyway.

Hey, I know you think I hate your country that's why whenever I ask any question you seems to be so rude and attack personally. I dislike Al-Saud corrupt monarchs but as a Muslim I really can't hate Mecca otherwise I would be a Kafir if I hate Mecca. I want to see Mecca a modern city but a planned city with buildings, greenery etc. That's why I asked my friend.

Hey, I know you think I hate your country that's why whenever I ask any question you seems to be so rude and attack personally. I dislike Al-Saud corrupt monarchs but as a Muslim I really can't hate Mecca otherwise I would be a Kafir if I hate Mecca. I want to see Mecca a modern city but a planned city with buildings, greenery etc. That's why I asked my friend.

Stop the comedy. You are a clown. Read my first reply to you and look at the photos I posted or look at the VIDEO OF MAKKAH THAT I POSTED WHERE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE PALM TREES, TREES AND PLANTS ON EVERY STREET!

Your photo is highly misleading for the reasons I already stated as well and lastly Makkah is not going to become a jungle whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Mecca Problems

PROBLEMS WITH MECCA

To date there is no record of trees having ever existed in Mecca

7. Grass grew in the original Holy City valley

(Muḥammad) … would go forth for his affairs and journey far afield until he reached the glens of Mecca and the beds of its valleys where no house was in site. (Isḥāq 151, pg 105)

One night the Prophet was unable to sleep and said, “Would that a righteous man from my companions guarded me tonight.” Suddenly we heard the clatter of arms, whereupon the Prophet said, “Who is it?” It was said, “I am Sa’d, O Allāh’s Apostle! I have come to guard you.” The Prophet then slept so soundly that we heard him snoring. Abū ’Abdullāh said: ’Ā’isha said: Bilal said, “Would that I but stayed overnight in a valley with Idhkhir and Jalil (two kinds of grass) around me (i.e., in Mecca).” Then I told that to the Prophet.(Ṣaḥīḥ Al-Bukhārī Ḥadīth 9:337)

It is hard to believe that this was written about the Mecca we know today, as the area around Mecca is completely desert sand where no grass.

Last edited:
I understand that Mecca is the hottest city but it doesn't mean you can't plant two three trees in Ka'aba and take care of it. Why is it hottest? Because there is no tree. Atleast an initiative should be taken for it.

Clown,

Kaaba is surrounded by mountains. Even if we tried to apply your useless initiative, it won't work.

On the other hand, this is what the entry of Mecca looks like:

044203.jpg

:lol: You must got an A in geography.

LoL what's around Al-Ka'aba is mountains to mountains to mountains.

I am not sure what he does not understand? Is it that hard to understand that Makkah is the hottest city in KSA, located in a valley surrounded by mountain ranges and 85 km away from the Red Sea. All which helps it to retain its hot climate?

Besides nobody is interested to plant a forest in a neighborhood or around Masjid-Al-Haram or on hills where there is no soil but rocks!

Now this swamp creature is telling us that there is no "recording" of trees in Makkah while I just posted a 22 MINUTES long video where palm trees, trees and plants are seen in abundance on the street and countryside.

He is really something.

Last edited:
Why is this Indian pretending to be a Muslim when not long ago it opened a thread saying it had lost its faith? :rofl:

He is really something. Not even able to understand the most simple of things. A great representative of Bangladesh indeed.:rofl:
A obvious troll is obvious. Not sure why he has not been dealt with yet.

Why is this Indian pretending to be a Muslim when not long ago it opened a thread saying it had lost its faith? :rofl:

OMG! when did I say I lost faith? I pray Salat in Mosque. I said many Mullahs of my country killed and raped many people in 1971 in name of Islam . Now they are in trial. That's why I said I hate Mullaism and if this is Islam then I think agnosticism is better. Btw, how firm believer are you? Is it measurable?

Back
Top Bottom