What's new

Is it haram and halal ?

Well Kashif, you got me wrong. I said I can't stand the smell...i.e. i won't prepare it in my kitchen because of the smell, specially kidney's!
But since you're cooking I'd love to join the dastarkhwan...:smitten:

There's a place at University Road in Gulshan, Karachi called 'Bakka'...its famous for Kattakat. Whenever I go to Karachi my friends take me there for the treat, we eat kattakat and move to the second stall for Sajjhi and end up near the Kastoori milkshop by midnight.

I have to confess thta my stomach is not built for this kind of treat...:undecided:

you guys have so much less fun than True Meat eaters like me......

Oh my gawd...my eyes my eyes!!!
What is that hideous thing in your avatar??
Kill it! :guns:

See Neo thats thats one of the reasons we are not allowed to to eat pork.:crazy:
Too bad he was a good kid.but look at him now.time to call Dr singh.have him spayed or neutered:taz:

the reason why eating spinal cord or brain is haram and disgusting is because it is a leading cause of disease. you can get Creutzfeld Jakob disease from it, madcow disease is a form of it. They fed cows food that contained ground up pieces of brain along w bone. in Papau New Guinea they ate the brain of the deceased, and CJD was discovered there.

Well Kashif, you got me wrong. I said I can't stand the smell...i.e. i won't prepare it in my kitchen because of the smell, specially kidney's!
But since you're cooking I'd love to join the dastarkhwan...:smitten:

Most welcome Buddy. :cheers:
Set a date and place for the grand dinner. :smitten:
Kashif

Back
Top Bottom