What's new

Is it haram and halal ?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
eating animal organs,liver,gizzard and heart etc etc.. we usually serve katakat etc etc...

I don't know about hilal or haram, but I think they taste disgusting! I don't know how people can eat livers, brains, kidneys and even TESTICLES of animals. yuck!

Some Arabic member should help in this?

eating liver is an excellent source of iron, and not haram in any way.

i do not know what gizzard is, and I am not aware of any restrictions in regards to what part of an animal, which is permissible to eat that you cannot eat.

That's true they will eat any thing specially the North Africans.
I was expecting one of our Saudi member 'chrome' to comment on this

I can't stand the smell of kidneys and livers...makes ny stomach turn...yak. :sick:

don t need any saudi opinion, saw them eating eye of cow....eeewwww

Well Batman I'm not an Islamic scholar but I can use google and according to this website http://www.halalmc.co.uk/resources/what_is_halal.html
the following organs are haram to eat even when the animal is slaughtered in the Islamic manner:
Male reproductory organ
Testicles
Female reproductory organ
Pancreas
Gall bladder
Bladder
Spinal cord
The article looks genuine enough. Apart from that i'm not too keen on organs though I admit to eating Liver. Hope that helps
Chrome...

Some Arabic member should help in this?

Batman you really have to leave your cave bro.:rofl:
Arabs enjoy pork any given day.excuse they use simple when Islam started ''they didn't no how to clean the animals but now they do''.

I can't stand the smell of kidneys and livers...makes ny stomach turn...yak. :sick:

Oh man you disappoint me.
Kidney and Lever, if prepared correctly (with all bhuna masala with sookhi maithi sprinkle) is a treat!! Ask your wife or mother to prepare one for you. :azn:
Kashif

Kidney and Lever, if prepared correctly (with all bhuna masala with sookhi maithi sprinkle) is a treat!! Ask your wife or mother to prepare one for you. :azn:
Kashif

I know Kaleji is good!:cool:

Kashif

kashif iam comming over.:smitten:

neo probably seen ''silence of the Lambs'' 1 to many times.:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom