What's new

Is it a bug or discrimination????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

BANNED
Reaction score

There is a new member from Pakistan "Pak Patriot" in his very first post he have posted a thread while I have over 50 posts still I can't start a thread in India defense section.

Why is this discrimination????????

Thread started by "Pak Patriot"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/148647-immidiate-danger-pakistan.html

while i got this message:

Big Boss, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Plz clear the doubts.

Thanks

might be bug or might be discrimination ...i have also victimize of these things some times

Even I can't create a thread, what the rules set to create a thread ANY BODY help will be appreciated .

There is a new member from Pakistan "Pak Patriot" in his very first post he have posted a thread while I have over 50 posts still I can't start a thread in India defense section.

Why is this discrimination????????

Thread started by "Pak Patriot"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/148647-immidiate-danger-pakistan.html

while i got this message:

Big Boss, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Plz clear the doubts.

Thanks
As far as my knowledge goes, you must have received an infraction which didnot expire yet. So you need to wait till it expires.

^^ get one and have it expired- then open a thread :D-

i think its a bug-

But "Pak Patriot" with a single post in this forum till date was able to start a thread.

How??????

aad2yt.jpg

mate you posted one in the world affairs forum , any way i think we Indians are not allowed till we reach 100 posts or something like that .

mate you posted one in the world affairs forum , any way i think we Indians are not allowed till we reach 100 posts or something like that .

you know why my brother? in before this law i cry daily trust me . indian members use multi IDs and open thread even post nude images in first thread insult us like we are not humans troll like no others .its good rule if you want to be part of us spent some time with us understand us then open thread we have no problem. indains are only single nation on earth which share with us language culture food and much more .you think we hate you ? wrong :disagree:

you know why my brother? in before this law i cry daily trust me . indian members use multi IDs and open thread even post nude images in first thread insult us like we are not humans troll like no others .its good rule if you want to be part of us spent some time with us understand us then open thread we have no problem. indains are only single nation on earth which share with us language culture food and much more .you think we hate you ? wrong :disagree:

imran bhai . i actually support the 100 post idea . it keeps all crazies away . they need to make 100 post before starting threads.:D
plus they must not get banned while trying to achieve the magic number.:lol:

imran bhai . i actually support the 100 post idea . it keeps all crazies away . they need to make 100 post before starting threads.:D
plus they must not get banned while trying to achieve the magic number.:lol:

but they got banned yaar you know why ? blind hate and know nothing abut us . yaar kya fark hai india pakistan main? nothing both side innocents miss guide and never try to understand each other .many here think anti india or pakistan is real patriotism :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom