What's new

USA human rights report 2013 - Massive discrimination against Kurds

Lol, didnt even knew that, a reporter of a small channel made something racist, many people call Obama n*gger on the web, this doesnt prove anything.

The nationalist right wing Party in Turkey only got 12% in the last elections this is much less than in many European countrys.

Turks are much better than arabes or eastern europeans. I agree. But more racist than western europe except for Italy (the most racist) and Spain

We have all known that the discrimination against Kurds have always been high in Turkey. This year alone there has been more than hundreds of human rights abuses against Kurds from the turkish state - many of these human rights abuses were cases run at the European Court of Human Rights which has judged Turkey numerous times over the last couple of years. However, it is not only Kurds who are discriminated. The discrimination stretches as far as to other minority groups including Armenians, Romas, Alevis, Christians etc. Also the USA human rights report asserts that Turkey is still imprisoning journalists more than ever. So we can conclude that even Turkey's best ally, the Americans, are now open about the discrimination and human rights abuses against minority groups and especially Kurds.

Couple of quotes from the report:

Read it all here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/220551.pdf

There is a lot more. I am not going to fill this page out with all the discrimination and human rights abuses faced by minority groups. It is not all bad though. There has been better conditions for many minority groups including broader broadcasting in other languages than Turkish and the opening of more Cemevis ( Alevi houses) etc. However, it is obvious that there is a need for law changes or else the human rights abuses will continue.

it still is far better than what you are doing with iraqi turkmen . you kurd killing them monthly so they may run to turkey . what's different between you and saddam ? you are impotent cuz you can used as leverage against turks do you see thats all .

Why do you call yourself Kurd if you do not know how to speak Kurdish?
i also meet a kurd in other forum he like you he was kurdish nationalism but in the end he realize most of kurdish language actually came from turkmen no wonder you were called mountain turkmen

Last edited:
The Azeri guy went off topic and pretended to be Kurdish and wanted to speak the Kurdish cause ( from a persian/azeri point of view).

He is not an Azeri. He is a kurd from Kermanshah. He just pretended to be Azeri at the beginning to become closer to Azeri members, but after sometime, he admitted that he is a kurd. Anyway, he is not the only kurd who has such opinions, so you cannot accuse him of not being a kurd.

Seriously tell me what I am !

Am I an azeri a kurd or both ? Cause I'm having a personality crisis Here

Lol . The trolls of the site are passing me me to eachother to make their point

Seriously

Back
Top Bottom