What's new

USA human rights report 2013 - Massive discrimination against Kurds

I dont even know where to start. Why do you call yourself Kurd if you do not know how to speak Kurdish? You are a slave for the persians thats what you are. No Kurds are slaves to persians. If you want to be a slave, go ahead. I could not care less. But do not pull your slave ideas on to others and especially not me. And please, dont call yourself Kurdish when you cant even put together a sentence in Kurdish.

It is obsessions of humanity and human rights... Do people know these two words in persia?

@WebMaster we hate to say this but, we had said it before. It's not only his dublicate id, but also a terrorism supporter, now accuses a member with slavism. And yet you still keep him online and active here. Didn't know that we still allow terrorist at PDF.

@WebMaster we hate to say this but, we had said it before. It's not only his dublicate id, but also a terrorism supporter, now accuses a member with slavism. And yet you still keep him online and active here. Didn't know that we still allow terrorist at PDF.

Why cant you stay on topic for once? Arent you are a former mod on these forums? You should know about the rules.

The Azeri guy went off topic and pretended to be Kurdish and wanted to speak the Kurdish cause ( from a persian/azeri point of view). I just ruled out his false mask. Nothing more, nothing else. If he comes back and is able to put together a Kurdish sentence, I will take back my words.

Now stay off topic.

@WebMaster Could you please make sure your former mod neptune stays on topic? He is not exactly a good role model for the others. When he went off topic, all the others saw their chance to do the same.

Why cant you stay on topic for once? Arent you are a former mod on these forums? You should know about the rules.

The Azeri guy went off topic and pretended to be Kurdish and wanted to speak the Kurdish cause ( from a persian/azeri point of view). I just ruled out his false mask. Nothing more, nothing else. If he comes back and is able to put together a Kurdish sentence, I will take back my words.

Now stay off topic.
He is not an Azeri. He is a kurd from Kermanshah. He just pretended to be Azeri at the beginning to become closer to Azeri members, but after sometime, he admitted that he is a kurd. Anyway, he is not the only kurd who has such opinions, so you cannot accuse him of not being a kurd, or ... BTW, your banned friend, Surenas, has 100% the same opinions as him. the fact is, your opinions in supporting PKK, PJAK, ... is going to fade in kurdish society as they progress, and find out that the best choice for them is living peacefully with their neighbor ethnicities. you can shout your ideas all day long, but as time goes on, people would care less and less about your words.
@Neptune why do you keep posting in his threads? The best and most effective way to shut his mouth, is to ignore, and boycott his stupid threads by all turkish members.

I dont even know where to start. Why do you call yourself Kurd if you do not know how to speak Kurdish? You are a slave for the persians thats what you are. No Kurds are slaves to persians. If you want to be a slave, go ahead. I could not care less. But do not pull your slave ideas on to others and especially not me. And please, dont call yourself Kurdish when you cant even put together a sentence in Kurdish.

It is obsessions of humanity and human rights... Do people know these two words in persia?

seriously ....

go die some where alone , may u rest in peace

He is a kurd from Kermanshah
lol , i'm so happy that youre giving me the same info that i gave everyone .

look around , no one , i repeat no one gives a rats @$$ about what u think .

that story is true every time on every thing .

shut your face now :)

He is not an Azeri. He is a kurd from Kermanshah. He just pretended to be Azeri at the beginning to become closer to Azeri members, but after sometime, he admitted that he is a kurd. Anyway, he is not the only kurd who has such opinions, so you cannot accuse him of not being a kurd, or ... BTW, your banned friend, Surenas, has 100% the same opinions as him. the fact is, your opinions in supporting PKK, PJAK, ... is going to fade in kurdish society as they progress, and find out that the best choice for them is living peacefully with their neighbor ethnicities. you can shout your ideas all day long, but as time goes on, people would care less and less about your words.
@Neptune why do you keep posting in his threads? The best and most effective way to shut his mouth, is to ignore, and boycott his stupid threads by all turkish members.

None of them are Kurds. They can not put together a Kurdish sentence. They pretend to be Kurds to harvest some sort of support for the persian facist and racist state. And your failed analysis of PKK is just stupid. It took PKK 30 years to become the most dominant power amongst Kurds in Northern Kurdistan and Turkey. PJAK has only been there for 6-7 years at most. Give them 20-30 years and I promise you they will become the dominant in Eastern Kurdistan aswell. Other parties such as PDKI and Komala are not far away from PKK in their mentality and these parties are also very popular among Eastern Kurds.

Also, look at PKK in Syria. It took them 5 years to get the total support of the Kurdish population there. So what the hell do you know about Kurdish society you racist?

There is not one percent of fact in anything you say so I am just going to stop posting to you from now on. Go on with your racist Azeri mind.

seriously ....

go die some where alone , may u rest in peace

You dont speak, read or write Kurdish so stop acting like one you faker.

None of them are Kurds. They can not put together a Kurdish sentence. They pretend to be Kurds to harvest some sort of support for the persian facist and racist state. And your failed analysis of PKK is just stupid. It took PKK 30 years to become the most dominant power amongst Kurds in Northern Kurdistan and Turkey. PJAK has only been there for 6-7 years at most. Give them 20-30 years and I promise you they will become the dominant in Eastern Kurdistan aswell. Other parties such as PDKI and Komala are not far away from PKK in their mentality and these parties are also very popular among Eastern Kurds.

Also, look at PKK in Syria. It took them 5 years to get the total support of the Kurdish population there. So what the hell do you know about Kurdish society you racist?

There is not one percent of fact in anything you say so I am just going to stop posting to you from now on. Go on with your racist Azeri mind.

You dont speak, read or write Kurdish so stop acting like one you faker.

You are probably right about those two stupid clowns, I cannot either deny or verify your statement about them. They are totally lying on a 24/7 basis, so I can't and won't continue arguing with you about them.
Anyway, instead of playing victim and call me as a racist, provide a solid response if you can. BTW, the fact is AKP is gaining more votes in kurd inhabiting region than kurd nationalists, as time goes on, which shows that kurds are getting integrated more and more in turkish society.

@Bahoz
PS. stop trolling turks, otherwise I won't continue the discussion with you.

You are probably right about those two stupid clowns, I cannot either deny or verify your statement about them. They are totally lying on a 24/7 basis, so I can't and won't continue arguing with you about them.
Anyway, instead of playing victim and call me as a racist, provide a solid response if you can. BTW, the fact is AKP is gaining more votes in kurd inhabiting region than kurd nationalists, as time goes on, which shows that kurds are getting integrated more and more in turkish society.

@Bahoz
PS. stop trolling turks, otherwise I won't continue the discussion with you.

Please, dont talk about stuff you have no idea about. The Kurdish partys have increased their votes for every election. And this is despite the fact that they have been closed down 5-6 times the last 10-15 years making them have to start all over again with their campaigns. And no, AKP does not get the majority of votes in Kurdish cities. This is the map of the latest local elections. The yellow and purple parts are where the Kurdish party have won and this is said to be increased further west and northwards the next election. Keep an eye on it for your own sake in late march when the election will take place. Also, I am not trolling anyone. I am just showing reports, facts, articles. If that is too difficult to face then stop following my thread. Very simple.

922.jpg

350px-29MartIlGenelMeclisi.png

This was before the Kurdish party was shut down by the facist turkey state. Now doubt they were feeling threatened. Look at the brown part, that is the Kurdish party HADEP ( now shut down)

Genel_Secim_Sonucu_2002.jpg

Please, dont talk about stuff you have no idea about. The Kurdish partys have increased their votes for every election. And this is despite the fact that they have been closed down 5-6 times the last 10-15 years making them have to start all over again with their campaigns. And no, AKP does not get the majority of votes in Kurdish cities. This is the map of the latest local elections. The yellow and purple parts are where the Kurdish party have won and this is said to be increased further west and northwards the next election. Keep an eye on it for your own sake in late march when the election will take place. Also, I am not trolling anyone. I am just showing reports, facts, articles. If that is too difficult to face then stop following my thread. Very simple.

922.jpg

350px-29MartIlGenelMeclisi.png

This was before the Kurdish party was shut down by the facist turkey state. Now doubt they were feeling threatened. Look at the brown part, that is the Kurdish party HADEP ( now shut down)

Genel_Secim_Sonucu_2002.jpg
I was talking about the trend; anyway, let's wait for the next elections. What I see is that Turkish government is letting your parties to democratically participate in the elections, and your parties are losing more as time goes on. If you can't see it, I prefer not to discuss with you anymore.

Turks are really racist. I remember when Obama went to Turkey, the turkish reporter painted his face black.

Back
Top Bottom