What's new

Is Iran really strong ?

Nishan

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Is Iran really strong ? or its just a castle of delusions ?

Let's read some facts and know the answer

In Iran, there is the largest number of armed opposition groups in the world, there is real internal war in Iran, These armed groups are demanding independence for their people, Kurds, Arabs, Baluchis, Turkmen, Azerbaijani and many other ethnics in Iran, They all have armed groups calling for independence from Iran

iranfuture.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The Arab Ahwazi resistance demanding the independence of Al Ahwaz in south western Iran and the coastal region of the Arabian Gulf.

The Party for a free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK) demanding the independence of Kurdistan in Western Iran

Jundallah Organization demanding the independence of Baluchistan in Southeastern Iran

South Azerbaijan Resistance call for separation from Iran and reunion with the republic of Azerbaijan in the north west of Iran

southazerbaijan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Turkmen National Council of Resistance is calling to separate from Iran and reunited with Turkmenistan in northern Iran

in brief, Iran consist of lands that have been cut from Neighboring countries, The peoples who inhabit Iran have demographic extensions in neighboring countries for example the number of Azerbaijanis in Iran is twice the number of Azerbaijanis in neighboring Republic of Azerbaijan

This thread is not intended to Harm any one . . Is it conceivable that Iran continues to interfere in the internal affairs of others . . while at the same time it has all these problems ?
let's Imagine if one of the countries took advantage of all these weaknesses in Iran . . I think that in less than a year Iran will devided to at least five countrys

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran has a lot of bluster but in the end they are more organized and better at playing the international game than the Arab states which have no cohesiveness or unity.

Iran has a lot of bluster but in the end they are more organized and better at playing the international game than the Arab states which have no cohesiveness or unity.

What is the usefulness to be better at playing the international game , While your people are suffering from injustice, poverty and disease

What is the usefulness to be better at playing the international game , While your people are suffering from injustice, poverty and disease

Nonsense question, the title of the thread you started is "Is Iran really strong ?". I am not a fan of Iran or care that much about middle east politics but ulterior motives present in making this thread is all too obvious.

Its not going to happen unless iran's neighbouring countries help the separatists. Pakistan and Turkey have good relations with iran.

Iran is not known to be a sitting duck, yet when US-Israel forces unleash their fury, Iran would be no less than Iraq....

Problem is, they don`t care about their people.

Strong Country must havemany elemenst . the most important element is economic power . . Military power without economic power . . The result will be like what happen to the Soviet Union

Its not going to happen unless iran's neighbouring countries help the separatists. Pakistan and Turkey have good relations with iran.

If Iran continues to interfere in the affairs of Arab countries . . it must expect soon that the Arab countries to interfere in Iran itself

If Iran continues to interfere in the affairs of Arab countries . . it must expect soon that the Arab countries to interfere in Iran itself
it is your fantasm Iran is interfering
the problem is that you are used to mistreat the shias and that you're not able to see it

so you show in your post how much hatred you have towards us

i understand this is coming from Bahrain making you upset
it would be better to keep a dictator from a very small group and put the shias in a hell of poverty: it is what you defend

so you are totally a fake muslim

since a real muslim doesn't care you're shia or suni and so: he cares we share the same values or should
and respect each other

myself i have no problem with egyptians or africans or pakistanis : i feel nothing wrong towards them
they are as brother to me than a Persian shia (i wonder they are not so many in reality when you all these young people fed up of religion)

Back
Top Bottom