What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

Culture is different from religion, it is regional.
then where is the names from Muslims from the History of India ???
Tipu Sultan, Abul Kalam Azad, Dr. Abul Kalam are not belong to Indian culture ???

Tipu Sultan, Abul Kalam Azad, Dr. Abul Kalam are not belong to Indian culture ???

How many names from recent history do you see being used?
As much as we love the freedom fighters/leaders/scientists, their names (irrespective of religion) is not used anywhere.

I always thought after Indonesia Pakistan is the home of world's largest Muslim population followed by Bangladesh but I was thinking Pakistan has 18 crore population among which 17 crore is Muslim population whereas India has 20 crore Muslims at least. So how can Pakistan be the 2nd largest Muslim populated country? Isn't India the second largest Muslim populated country?

PS: Hey guys, congrats me. This is my 1000th post. :dance3:
Pakistan is the second largest Muslim Country. Thats what we say and is accepted worldwide. And in Pakistan non muslims r less then a cror. We have 97.5% Muslims And population is 187 million people.

Fringe element in India has no bearing on the actual policy making in the government. And the despite Bjp or congress government the actual policy makers in the power will be the same. We have seen BJP 's rule which despite nuclear tests, kargil and parliament terror did escalate the situation with pakistan, or the Indian muslim population. Even if Modi comes to power there will be no undermining of muslim rights, if anything to impose himself better at governance there will be more muslim appeasement .

Tipu sultan was a traitor he was a genocider of hindus everyone knows this...As for Mr.Azad yes he was patriot nationalist and we have many schools colleges named after him.Its not necessary to put him in every field.Kalam is still alive and has just retired!His legacy is admitted he was not made president just like that.Tell me one non muslim who has held the post of president in Pakistan?We have so many non hindus.

Tipu sultan was a traitor he was a genocider of hindus everyone knows this...As for Mr.Azad yes he was patriot nationalist and we have many schools colleges named after him.Its not necessary to put him in every field.Kalam is still alive and has just retired!His legacy is admitted he was not made president just like that.Tell me one non muslim who has held the post of president in Pakistan?We have so many non hindus.

Tipu was traitor? To whom? And he committed religious genocides?

It is a discussion forum for all who forced you to read my analyzes in your so called secular state why you are trying to change the Muslim demography in Indian held Kashmir, muslim genocide under Narindra Modi supervision, in the world many reserve quota of employment, education for minorities populations including Pakistan your are not unique, and Muslim four married is religious matter not your grant it is my friendly advice for you please not discuss the religious matters.

hahahahaha in your secularism means sons of soils than where is the names of Tipu sultan, Dr. P.J Abdul Kalam, Abul Kalam Azad and uncountable Muslims names are they are not son of soils.
Its not religious matter cause in that case hindus should also be allowed the same as our religion also allows polygamy.Its communal appeasement,when hindu code bill was introduced almost all members opposed it as it was discriminatory for all groups not just hindus.At that time even muslims leaders supported that common civil code bill should be introduced and passed.But Nehru and his allies the evil group of pseudo secularists denied that even after heavy opposition even by muslim leaders.But congress was more interested in supporting the baby producing factories to create a solid votebank for themselves.

India is secular.And at least a person from only a secular state can question that.But Not pakistani.Certainly not after its dictatorships and becoming a islamic republic.A Theif has no right accuse any other person of robbery after all.

Last edited:
Is it? look at the current state of affairs.. the popularization of the "Muslim Invader" villains.. the eyewash over Babri Mosque.. The Ghettoization of Muslims.. Any terror attack and Innocent Muslims are victimized.. I see a lot of analogies here.
The constitution of India can counter balance all of the fanatics on any side of the fabric.. the victimization, riots and rot is brought to the book under the constitution which has no bias against any caste creed or religion. Now this is the largest fulcrum to counter balance a million hitlers on the other side which ensure that the country is not hostage to any group, civilian or military...

Tipu was traitor? To whom? And he committed religious genocides?
Tipu was traitor to the people...to India...he too had allied with a colonial power france...he genocided thousands of innocent people who did not convert to islam and imprisoned many others.That jackal wanted entire India to be completely islamic just like jihadis and he was doing that by brute jihadi force.Hindus who surrendered were given the option of death or islam and circumcision,when surrendered people refused they were brutally massacred or imprisoned in underground dark dungeons.Nice lesson the marathas taught the traitor.Traitor Tipu was no nationalist he genocided people who did not convert to islam and he fought British only for his kingdom and france's support.Not for the nation.

LOLZZZ What is Ukraine against massive Russia?But India has enough power to fend off even China.Besides Crimean people recognize their history as Russian people.

lol
Akhand Bharat!! Aur koi kam nahi hain kya ? :sarcastic:

India ko divide karega… kahan? khab mein ? 1 paisa ka aukat to hain nahi…. aya India ko divide karne … :sarcastic:

lol you dipshit. If you understood the english language, you would know I'm not talking about dividiing india. I'm just saying it's an inevitable fact just like it is for every other country. Boundaries always change.

lol

lol you dipshit. If you understood the english language, you would know I'm not talking about dividiing india. I'm just saying it's an inevitable fact just like it is for every other country. Boundaries always change.
Not after the concept of nation states has emerged.Certainly not for the strong countries.

Tipu was traitor to the people...to India...he too had allied with a colonial power france...he genocided thousands of innocent people who did not convert to islam and imprisoned many others.That jackal wanted entire India to be completely islamic just like jihadis and he was doing that by brute jihadi force.Hindus who surrendered were given the option of death or islam and circumcision,when surrendered people refused they were brutally massacred or imprisoned in underground dark dungeons.Nice lesson the marathas taught the traitor.Traitor Tipu was no nationalist he genocided people who did not convert to islam and he fought British only for his kingdom and france's support.Not for the nation.

I do know that Haider Ali was pretty much a barbarian. Never heard so much of Tipu. Do know that the south Indians love their royal families over Tipu.

It only takes one Hitler with his cabal.

We can always found one insane in each country in each generation, how many hitlers you are aware of?

Stereotyping on the basis of one comment is not logical.

We can always found one insane in each country in each generation, how many hitlers you are aware of?

Stereotyping on the basis of one comment is not logical.

Many.. and they have an uncanny ability to inspire hidden feelings.
All it takes is the right mad orator who failed at being a painter.

And if I really do stereotype.. then the Indian anti-Muslim Hitler might have tried getting admission in IIT.. and failed at it.. tried working at a call center and got thrown out.. and joined the RSS or VHP.

Back
Top Bottom