What's new

Is India really the most racist country in the world??

You never heard of their Caste System?.... it is part of their faith to be racist.

what a deluded clown...

Haven't you heard the word - KAFIR -...

WHAT A DELUDED CLOWN...

WHAT is Shia Sunni... Delhiwi, baralivi, Ahmedi, deobandi... my knowledge is limited but yes even MUSLIMS also have different sects...

I dont think so it is safer for pakistani as such.. many pakistnais have been killed in india like in Samjhota express.. The guy who went to see cricket match... yet many pakistanis got treated in indian hospital too..
plus they are 1.2 billion people so for sure some of them will leave anyway.. plus economic disparity..
I don't think India is safer as criminal think they can get away.. as police is not that efficient.. so if they find something lucrative (like white skin or rich foreigner) then they will tend to scam/take advantage/rape/kill etc.. plus, yes they are somewhat racist.. they differentiate between cast, region, religion etc I mean it is hard for bengali to marry a north indian.. or a west indian to marry a south indian, generally

You are completely wrong when you say HARD... My Muslim friend is married to a Sikh girl... and it was the only marriage where I saw unpredictable backlash by both the families because none of them CHANGED their religion...

Inter-caste and inter-religion marriages are not that hard now a days... specially in cities... I personally know at least 50+ couples...
villagers are still not opened for such marriages... but in these cases couples move to cities...
Now killing of such couples is also very rare as most families just disown them at max...

Small brain equals racist and rapist

It is better to have a small brain which is used properly...

what is the use of THAT BIG BRAIN which can be WASHED OUT and people end up blowing themselves...

You are completely wrong when you say HARD... My Muslim friend is married to a Sikh girl... and it was the only marriage where I saw unpredictable backlash by both the families because none of them CHANGED their religion...

Inter-caste and inter-religion marriages are not that hard now a days... specially in cities... I personally know at least 50+ couples...
villagers are still not opened for such marriages... but in these cases couples move to cities...
Now killing of such couples is also very rare as most families just disown them at max...

It is better to have a small brain which is used properly...

what is the use of THAT BIG BRAIN which can be WASHED OUT and people end up blowing themselves...
Says that man who belongs to a country where Hindu extremists are lynching minorities including Muslims, Christiansand Dalits, rapist army has locked up 8 million Kashmiris and disowned millions of Muslims.in the name of nationalism

Yes it is, beside a shadow of a doubt.

Extremism is on the rise in India, wherein mob attack on minorities, specially on Muslims has become a norm. Muslims are murdered only due to having beef in dinner platters by these RSS goons and extremist Indians. This mindset in sickening and I wonder how these people control their emotions in western counties, wherein everybody consumes beef.

Oh and btw: if the following happens to the tourist in any country, than it means that the country is NOT safe.

From my experience I would say that Chinese and Indians are the most racist groups I’ve come across. They are ultra jingoistic and look down on anyone that is non-Western. They are also the worst behaved and most immoral and unethical groups too. I’ve seen Chinese people refer to Vietnamese people as ‘monkeys’. Indians have an irrational hatred of Pakistani people. Both Chinese and Indians have a lack of manners from spitting in public, yelling in public, rude and arrogant, narcissistic, throw rubbish on the ground, etc. Both groups always try to scam the system anyway they can. They don’t believe in the rule of law. As Westerners we are taught basic manners from a very young age and when we see a Westerner doing the wrong thing we pull them up and tell them off. Not Chinese and Indians. They will defend their own even when they do the wrong thing.

There is a reason because of which India is one of the largest tourist destination...

india one of the largest tourist destination in the world... I have to lol

India is not in the world top 10 ranking
India is not even top in asian tourist ranking..

2018 India had only 17.4million international tourists only 7th place in asia
2018 most international visitor
1. France 89.4million
2. Spain 82.2million
3. USA 76.6million
4. China 62.9million

heck Mallorca the little spanish island with 860.000 citizen I am lifing now handels 12million international tourits each year .... nearly the same number as large India... and u call India largest tourist destination... NO IT IS NOT

Haven't you heard the word - KAFIR -...

WHAT A DELUDED CLOWN...

WHAT is Shia Sunni... Delhiwi, baralivi, Ahmedi, deobandi... my knowledge is limited but yes even MUSLIMS also have different sects...

Kafir ? yes that is what you lot are.

It is a befitting definition i would say..

oh wait you probably dont know what it means.... let me educate you

Kafir means multiple things... including the one who hides the truth. During the time of Islam being revealed the Quresh tribe despite knowing the truth chose to hide it. Just like you who knows the truth but chosing to hide it. Like hindu are racists fags.. the whole world knows ..

but to educate you further.. i will let this white brit dude explain this...

his qoute " Narendra Modi’s party, the Bharatiya Janata Party, has a taste for nationalism that makes Donald Trump look like a Hollywood liberal. They combine their anti immigration rhetoric with an extreme religiosity. BJP wants a Hinduist India, and their biggest enemies are the Muslims, who make the largest religious minority in the country. 200 million Indian Muslims are suffering the continuous harassment of fanatic groups, including the cow vigilantes while the government looks the other way. And what does the sacred cows have to do with all of this? Why is India turning far-right? In this video we will answer to all of those questions."

See and learn

once you have seen and digested it i will explain you more why you are worse of the lot. (I assume you know english and not using google translate to respond.

****WHAT is Shia Sunni... Delhiwi, baralivi, Ahmedi, deobandi... my knowledge is limited but yes even MUSLIMS also have different sects...***

RE: And what has got to do with Racism?...... you do know the difference between practing difference verison of Islam as they see it verses Racism?

PS do you even know the definition of racism?... No?

QOUTE
"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Back
Top Bottom