What's new

Is India really the most racist country in the world??

DavidsSling

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Is this true? Is India the most racist country in the world?

I find it hard to believe as they themselves come in all colours.

I don't think this is true? Tall India is the most racist country in the world.

All these Indians who come to Israel and Australia that I have met keep telling me India is a great country, super safe, and that everyone is welcome.

But yet they all want to move to Australia, Israel and the West in general, which I find quite strange.

india is worst country in this world under extremist hindu leadership and intolerance and lawlessness is high in india,they can rape your women anytime in india so be careful when going to india

there are large number of videos and news available which prove it,if you not believe try your self and visit india with your woman, you will find reality yourself
How do you know? Have you been to India? Don't know what to believe.

All these Indians who come to Israel and Australia that I have met keep telling me India is a great country, super safe, and that everyone is welcome.

But yet they all want to move to Australia, Israel and the West in general, which I find quite strange.

It'd be insensitive to declare them as the most racist country considering the fact the whole society is divided (still) between four classes (The indo aryan caste system just the hindus) there are castes within the castes, then there are other religions there is discrimination/racism/different treatment (whatever it could be called) within the castes/ethnicity/religion/area much like African Jews and the Caucasian Jews.

Of late there has been a surge in racism/religion based hate crimes particularly the lynching/murdering mobs incidents in India this is all linked to acceptance of far right political philosophy by majority of Indians who opted for a far right political party BJP (RSS) more along the lines of "Yamina" religious minorities are the target. Its not conclusive but racism along religion has been on the increase for the last few year, it's well documented.

Indian obsession with fair skin has its serious problems single Caucasian female travelling alone in India is at a much increased risk of being raped, not that accompanied females are in any better position, it is well documented you can find lot of reference on you tube and this board.

As for moving abroad its simple economics 101.

Last edited:
It'd be insensitive to declare them as the most racist country considering the fact the whole society is divided (still) between four classes (The indo aryan caste system just the hindus) there are castes within the castes, then there are other religions there is discrimination/racism/different treatment (whatever it could be called) within the castes/ethnicity/religion/area much like African Jews and the Caucasian Jews.

Of late there has been a surge in racism/religion based hate crimes particularly the lynching/murdering mobs incidents in India this is all linked to acceptance of far right political philosophy by majority of Indians because opted for a far right political party BJP (RSS) more along the lines of "Yamina" religious minorities are the target. Its not conclusive but racism along religion has been on the increase for the last few year, it's well documented.

Indian obsession with fair skin has its serious problems single Caucasian female travelling alone in India is at a much increased risk of being raped, not that accompanied females are in any better position, it is well documented you can find lot of reference on you tube and this board.

As for moving abroad its simple economics 101.

Would I be safe in India as a woman? I have heard some horrible things, sexual assaults, rapes, murder on foreign women seem to happen all the time.

Would I be safe in India as a woman? I have heard some horrible things, sexual assaults, rapes, murder on foreign women seem to happen all the time.

Groping is pretty common, females both local and international face it on a very regular basis. For these "sexual assaults, rapes, murder on foreign women seem to happen all the time" if a friend of mine asked me I'd say "over my dead body" but you can try you luck.

Try and run a query on google/youtube with these keywords. Our opinion could be biased because of our shared love/hate relationship you should draw your own conclusions.

Besides the bridge between expectation and reality is experience.

Groping is pretty common, females both local and international face it on a very regular basis. For these "sexual assaults, rapes, murder on foreign women seem to happen all the time" if a friend of mine asked me I'd say "over my dead body" but you can try you luck.

Try and run a query on google/youtube with these keywords. Our opinion could be biased because of our shared love/hate relationship you should draw your own conclusions.

Besides the bridge between expectation and reality is experience.

Yeah, that is very true.

Yeah, that is very true.

Not every one has good experience not everyone has bad experience but generally females do particularly Caucasian experience a hostile environment like mentioned above, key is more skin you show more risk you have if that is coupled with looks and curves (sorry) trouble increases exponentially.

Counter argument could be that I am biased and have no first hand dealing with them part of my family still lives there, been there twice, being a male with a different gait and appearance even I got undue attention mostly hatred and revulsion because just from appearance many of us are different from them and they don't really appreciate it, I have spoken with their males and their fantasies well they ain't pretty when it comes to females it all depends upon circumstances.:undecided:

Last edited:
Honestly you can get killed just for eating a beef burger.

Give me all the money in the world I would not even step foot in India.

Muslims who want to come to India should spend their tourist dollars in Pakistan. Pakistanis are welcoming of Muslims especially Turks.

I hope Turkey bans bollywood because its this cancer that is making Turks visit India rather than Pakistan.

Racist... No... not at all...
Crime... Yes...

There is a reason because of which India is one of the largest tourist destination...

To much of propaganda... nothing else...

It is your choice... I met a Pakistani in an Indian hospital who was having similar views prior to landing in India... but he was really impressed with the INDIAN HOSPITALITY... Year 2016...

Muslims who want to come to India should spend their tourist dollars in Pakistan. Pakistanis are welcoming of Muslims especially Turks.

I hope Turkey bans bollywood because its this cancer that is making Turks visit India rather than Pakistan.

Honestly speaking, Pakistan has wasted the golden opportunity to establish a tourism industry even though there is a huge potential... as the main focus was on TERRORISM instead of Tourism...

But again there is always the opportunity... let us see how the priorities are set for future...

Crime... Yes...

There is a reason because of which India is one of the largest tourist destination...

It is your choice... I met a Pakistani in an Indian hospital who was having similar views prior to landing in India... but he was really impressed with the INDIAN HOSPITALITY... Year 2016...

Honestly speaking, Pakistan has wasted the golden opportunity to establish a tourism industry even though there is a huge potential... as the main focus was on TERRORISM instead of Tourism...

But again there is always the opportunity... let us see how the priorities are set for future...

Crime... Yes...

Typical Indians, they never speak the truth, they will do everything and anything for India apart from live in India

indian system starts with raceism so dont get confuse they have cast system which is deep rooted in india. Without cast you cant do anything. Ask any indian if any one from lower cast can be hindu preacher?
so dont get confuse they dont talk they shout so people dont know whats happening in background just like colorful bollywood covers 700 million poor with stunted growth nation then there is another called gender raceism they prefer male over female.

I dont think so it is safer for pakistani as such.. many pakistnais have been killed in india like in Samjhota express.. The guy who went to see cricket match... yet many pakistanis got treated in indian hospital too..
plus they are 1.2 billion people so for sure some of them will leave anyway.. plus economic disparity..
I don't think India is safer as criminal think they can get away.. as police is not that efficient.. so if they find something lucrative (like white skin or rich foreigner) then they will tend to scam/take advantage/rape/kill etc.. plus, yes they are somewhat racist.. they differentiate between cast, region, religion etc I mean it is hard for bengali to marry a north indian.. or a west indian to marry a south indian, generally

You never heard of their Caste System?.... it is part of their faith to be racist.

Crime... Yes...

Crime... Yes...

Crime... Yes...

what a deluded clown...

Back
Top Bottom