What's new

Is India Ready For A Dhaka-Like Attack?

I hope India doesnt face a major terror attack like we did.

NSG seems more professional than SWATS..

This is our SWAT.They are not heavily equipped like the NSG.
bloggershakib_1354104446_3-gallery_1_71_69081.jpg

Now compare the SWATS to a standard soldier of our army..

f540eaaf394189c8283e02716a4ff8b1-6.jpg

216.jpg

I hope the Indian forces are way more prepared than we were during the Dhaka attack...

View attachment 315563

View attachment 315565

View attachment 315566

I hope the Indian forces are way more prepared than we were during the Dhaka attack...

Rather than the response asset quality and strategy (which is also important for sure and power to B'desh to improve it), Bangladesh must invest more into its domestic intelligence capability. This has paid many dividends for India.

Its best to prevent rather than cure.

Bangladesh officials recently said that these 5 whackos were known to them, but for some reason not acted upon. This has to be investigated and corrected first of all, and greater future diligence established to ensure it doesnt happen again.

do u know what is that cart sort of thing in the 6th picture ? i have seen this photo before ,always wondered what that is.

That is the vehicle used to enter top floors of a building or enter a elevated structure like entrance door of an aeroplane.

Rather than the response asset quality and strategy (which is also important for sure and power to B'desh to improve it), Bangladesh must invest more into its domestic intelligence capability. This has paid many dividends for India.

Its best to prevent rather than cure.

Bangladesh officials recently said that these 5 whackos were known to them, but for some reason not acted upon. This has to be investigated and corrected first of all, and greater future diligence established to ensure it doesnt happen again.

Yeah,its true...the goverment spends little money on this stuff and almost all of the "little money" is for salaries and improving the swiss bank accounts of the officials..

I am afraid we are not. And will never be.

But no country really is. A terrorist has to get lucky only once. Russia could not. France could not. America could not. The UK could not.

What however those countries could do, which we have not been able to, is exact a proper pound of flesh for the wounds sustained. I know it is popular to believe that India paid back in the same coin after Mumbai. The truth however is that we have degraded our covert abilities and resources to the point of embarrassment.

I am afraid we are not. And will never be.

But no country really is. A terrorist has to get lucky only once. Russia could not. France could not. America could not. The UK could not.

What however those countries could do, which we have not been able to, is exact a proper pound of flesh for the wounds sustained. I know it is popular to believe that India paid back in the same coin after Mumbai. The truth however is that we have degraded our covert abilities and resources to the point of embarrassment.

The most important thing in such attack is to react quickly which we HORRIBLY failed during the Dhaka Attack..
I hope India is more prepared..

The most important thing in such attack is to react quickly which we HORRIBLY failed during the Dhaka Attack..
I hope India is more prepared..

Even if you react quickly, you will lose lives.

Paris recently. Beslan in the past. First world security forces. See how many lives they lost.

I do not think one can ever be prepared for a terror hit. Its what we do after taking that hit that really counts. The Americans showed that. The Russians showed that. No one hits them any more. Not on that scale.

Its the home grown terror that is the enemy now. Of all states. All three of us included. Four, if you count the Sri Lankans as well. Five and six if you pull in the Nepalis and Burmese into the equation too.

Even if you react quickly, you will lose lives.

Paris recently. Beslan in the past. First world security forces. See how many lives they lost.

I do not think one can ever be prepared for a terror hit. Its what we do after taking that hit that really counts. The Americans showed that. The Russians showed that. No one hits them any more. Not on that scale.

Its the home grown terror that is the enemy now. Of all states. All three of us included. Four, if you count the Sri Lankans as well. Five and six if you pull in the Nepalis and Burmese into the equation too.

The Burmese themselves are terrorists,a self-caring military rules goverment massacring their own citizens..

BTW,I meant the attack like the Dhaka one...where terrorists hold hostages,not 9/11 or November Paris Attacks...

And home-grown terrorists should be eliminated...like Pakistan's Taliban and B'Desh's JMB and JEI..

The Burmese themselves are terrorists,a self-caring military rules goverment massacring their own citizens..

BTW,I meant the attack like the Dhaka one...where terrorists hold hostages,not 9/11 or November Paris Attacks...

And home-grown terrorists should be eliminated...like Pakistan's Taliban and B'Desh's JMB and JEI..

I think we have properly entered the era of home grown self radicalized disgruntled reasonably educated not-indigent lone wolf terror.

There is a degree to which any state can protect its citizenry against this.

There is a degree to which any state can try to prevent and modify the conditions that give rise to this.

But I do not think any state can weed it out altogether. I really do not know how one would or should go about this.

Off late one is noticing a move to spare (overtly) believers. Is it an obtuse way of telling the world to believe or else? Will it work? Will it scare the unbelievers into becoming believers? Will it protect the believers and for how long??

I really do not know.

When the OP is Pakistani and ask if India is ready for attack like Bangladesh? A fellow Bangladeshi can just watch in awe and shocked without reading the article. XD no offense. But I think India had lot more of these.

View attachment 315563

View attachment 315565

View attachment 315566

Dude, I really mean this in a polite and friendly way but other than that palmtop thingy, Indian soldiers do have everything and more, maybe even that thingy.

BTW, who cares about a bunch of medieval goat shaggers calling themselves ISIS. A bullet a day seems to work pretty well for these Jihadi Jackasses in J&K.

Dude, I really mean this in a polite and friendly way but other than that palmtop thingy, Indian soldiers do have everything and more, maybe even that thingy.

BTW, who cares about a bunch of medieval goat shaggers calling themselves ISIS. A bullet a day seems to work pretty well for these Jihadi Jackasses in J&K.

I only showed the soldiers for comparison with the SWAT..

True true...except when they get you...

When the OP is Pakistani and ask if India is ready for attack like Bangladesh? A fellow Bangladeshi can just watch in awe and shocked without reading the article. XD no offense. But I think India had lot more of these.

Ours actually prefer to discuss....not shoot and scoot like the OP :D

Tbh guys. Bangladesh govt. didn't pay attention to the matter. Front the foreign nationals killings they didn't pay attention. Now the terrorist got their attention the easy way... Hostage and kill more. That internal affairs minister is bullocks. Dumbfuck fatass

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom