What's new

Is India ready for a 21st Century Jinnah? rising star of Muslim politics in India stirs hope & fear

Lalu and Nitish are $hitting bricks as he has announced his intention to contest 15 seats in seemanchal. These 15 seats were sure of their kitty. Now with Owaisi getting traction, they can forget at least 10 of these.

When "secular" votes cross a certain threshold in an area, they dont need middlemen like Lalu, Nitish or, Congress..

Well okay, lets go down that road. The muslims in India might be multiplying like virus now but India's population is overwhelmingly Hindu, I am not sure who multiplied like viruses to begin with to be honest. :coffee:

Please study the official census of India and you will know about the percentage in population growth for both hindus and muslims. You will instantly know which community is spreading like a virus.

Donno about 21st century Jinnah.. but he is definitely helping communal Hindu baniya dominated BJP by splitting their opponent's votebank right down the middle! :lol:
Traditional muslim politicians said the same about Jinnah too.

Of course hes not the same. He is pro-Indian. Calling him Jinnah is another ploy used against him. Its typical of Hindu extremists narrative of "Muslims complain about India? Goto Pakistan!"

Hell no....... he must be doing somersaults, at being equated with this lumpen goon.
Feeble deflection.

Self-declared him Jinnah, then self-lampooned the comparison. All the while ignoring his very valid points about discrimination.

I used to think he was some kind of a South Indian Jinnah or something. But now I am almost sure he is the B-team of BJP. The way he had helped to split the Muslim votebank in MH, and now seeing how he is gonna do that again in Bihar much to the chagrin of our "seculars", I am pretty sure he is the best thing to happen to Indian Hindus in 60 years.

Welcome to Indian politics.

Feeble deflection.

Self-declared him Jinnah, then self-lampooned the comparison. All the while ignoring his very valid points about discrimination.

Lol, are you effing nuts ? Why would I declare this shit-head in a cap a Jinnah ? Does he even have anything comparable to Jinnah ? You can think of him as your "Jinnah". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom