What's new

Is India Preparing To Lose?

Of course CCP has drawbacks. We are too peaceful toward india. It's a waste of time to talk to india on the border. We should just attack india right away by land and air, instead of talking. india is a threat to all its neighbors and we will work together to take it down.

Wow............. You have won the JackPot. You are winner of the day. CCP must be so proud of you. Enjoy your day today.

muhahaha....even though india lacks thermo nuclear weapons (according to chinese noodle warriors) they dont dare take arunachaal which is under indian control....

grow some balls noodle warriors....bahhhhh...:laugh:

muhahaha....even though india lacks thermo nuclear weapons (according to chinese noodle warriors) they dont dare take arunachaal which is under indian control....

grow some balls noodle warriors....bahhhhh...:laugh:
Keep deluding yourself? China already attacked your walls in Tawang. But your army is too weak to do anything. :lol:

Chinese troops damage to stonewall in Tawang was a childish act: General VK Singh - Times Of India

You tried to stop our patrol a few months ago, and we shot dead your indo-tibetan border patrol. Now we ask you to your face how much of "Arunachal Pradesh" you are ready to concede to us :)

Indo-Sino talks: How much Arunachal would you part with? | iSikkim

india has 0 thermonuclear weapons. You have only atomic weapons, in the kilotons of yield. China has 3000+ multi-megaton thermonuclear weapons.

You don't even have a working MRBM. The Agni-4 would be the first MRBM that actually works when it enters service 5+ years from now. That's why no mass production of Agni 2 or Agni 3 ever took place.

In short, China could blow away most of india and there's nothing you could do back to us. That's just the cold hard truth for you indians.

Now China has a new pro-military leader, it will be time to change our soft policy on india.

The nations who proclaimed them as they have Super Duper Thermonuclear weapons will not dare to use against its hostiles, and keep those toys in ur toys shop just for display.

ffffunny-pload20110922-27556-ili72r-0.

The thing to keep in mind is that Indians have been psychologically obsessed with Pakistan since the day it was created :azn: ... All your military strategies , buildup and purchase are Pakistan centric even today ! Despite being 5 smaller than you , we have shown you the middle finger in 47' , 65' and 99' :lol: ... Go google the results of Operation Brasstacks and Parakram ! Who massed the troops on the border and blinked first ? :D

Indeed:D....I googled it and i found some shocking results from zaheel hamid touchy article.....that's what u used to read:lol:

I cant believe this thread is still going guys -- time to put this thread to bed i think....

I think you need a dose of history ! :P What say you ? Why does China needs Pakistan though ? No stable partners really , except USA who else ?

the bold marked statements contradict eachother.

As expected, a moron with his funny joke... bullshitting, a message to PDF: I know you ppl. like anti India stuff, but **** like these will only put a load on your data base,...

Indeed:D....I googled it and i found some shocking results from zaheel hamid touchy article.....that's what u used to read:lol:
Ofcourse you would be shocked to learn how your army initially build the hype , massed the troops and then realized that they cant attack Pakistan , backed off unilaterally both times and lost some 800+ soldiers in the deployment itself :lol: , a country almost 5 times smaller and yet every single Indian military strategy/doctrine/weapons purchase is Pakistan-centric :rofl: Must have been pretty frustrating , I can understand :P

Keep deluding yourself? China already attacked your walls in Tawang. But your army is too weak to do anything. :lol:

Chinese troops damage to stonewall in Tawang was a childish act: General VK Singh - Times Of India

You tried to stop our patrol a few months ago, and we shot dead your indo-tibetan border patrol. Now we ask you to your face how much of "Arunachal Pradesh" you are ready to concede to us :)

lol.....breaking some bricks...painting the rocks.....these are the professional competencies of the modern day pla...

again...please grow some balls...or atleast make some fake rip-offs for which you are famous for...:laugh:

very good paid troller, CCP would be proud of you!!! by the way, these are just speclations, nothing official

We claimed the islands for 50 years, no one claimed them, until oil was found, then everyone claimed them. This is the fault of other countries.

Kashmir was a feudal monarchy at the time. Did you know that most Indian kingdoms "voluntarily" joined the British too?

Goa was the sovereign territory of Portugal and its inhabitants were 100% purebred Europeans.

95% of Tibet's population is still Tibetan. No colonization going on. As for the so called "invasion" it was just driving out the slaveowning class.

Uighurs are illegal immigrants to Xinjiang. Han commanderies were set up there in 150 AD, while Uighurs were not even a peoples until 900 AD.

Your arguments may make sense in a country where most cannot read, but not outside it.

India saved Kashmir from a Pakistani invasion at the behest of its leader. There are unresolved Issues in Kashmir, just like Baluchistan for example, that stem from partition (the Pakistanis invaded Baluchistan against the wishes of its parliament and people) and have been fighting a rebellion there for some time.

Goa was never 100% European. The vast majority of people living there were Indians who converted to Christianity and learned to speak Portuguese. Don't believe me? google "Russel Peters" and look up his family history.

The CCP has made every effort to get Han to colonize Tibet. They represent far more than 5% of the population there. It would be much easier to find the exact number if tourists/ media were allowed into Tibet but they are not because the CCP is run my militaristic control freaks who want to destroy the Tibetan culture. Over 90% of government jobs in Tibet are given to Hans. Tibetans are treated as second class citizens in their own land.

I find it very odd that RazPak and other Pakistanis don't say a word about the Chinese oppression of Uighurs, who are Muslim. The PLA destroys mosques, murders Muslims, bans them from attending mosques, etc.

Yet the Pakistanis are silent. Maybe its because they care more about free arms than they do about their fellow Muslims.

About illiteracy in India:

People have freedom to information, and to express their opinions. Can you say the same about China?

I didn't think so.

i agree that we need to militarize east Kashmir and the NE border states but while doing that we should focus on making peace with China, as for Pakistan well what can we really do? just turn terrorist training camps into our new atomic test site :)

Ofcourse you would be shocked to learn how your army initially build the hype , massed the troops and then realized that they cant attack Pakistan , backed off unilaterally both times and lost some 800+ soldiers in the deployment itself :lol: , a country almost 5 times smaller and yet every single Indian military strategy/doctrine/weapons purchase is Pakistan-centric :rofl: Must have been pretty frustrating , I can understand :P

you know what now i figured it out.....what makes you so happy is just the articles which has no sense of reality but lotely have emotion of fake anti-patriotism:lol:

stop saying that pak is 5 times smaller than India and we showed them the middle or whatever finger..
did you forget that India is 3 times smaller than China and after all that every single move of India fears or scares China

Meanwhile,pak is 5 times smaller than India.....it does not proove that India fears of pak or of any pakistani attack bcoz the world knows that u people had tries so many times on us but god did'nt helped you.

Although.china is three times bigger than India and it should not proove that china will dominate every war with India:D

Major problem of Indian Members is there fan boy sort of thoughts, They won't accept their defeats and blame others are doing propagenda..Our One jet shot down their 6 jets.. Our population is 1/6 th of their population, During kargil they were 30000 and we were just 500 hunderd ,Later they bring all of their military strength including IAF but when our air defence forces shot their two jets ,They never came down from 25000+ height then after and their all shot outs totaly missed their targets..During Bengal war our 0.1 million troops had fought against 1 million Mukhti bihani+ 0.5 million indian troops in bangal, with limited amount of weapons.. in 1965 They attacked on Lahore and shows the picture of Lahore's police station in return our Army captured Rajistan fort in india.. Still Indians claim their victory without any authentic source or complete information.. Now Wat we supposed to do If here indian members are soo deilusional...:lol::rofl::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

you know what now i figured it out.....what makes you so happy is just the articles which has no sense of reality but lotely have emotion of fake anti-patriotism:lol:

stop saying that pak is 5 times smaller than India and we showed them the middle or whatever finger..
did you forget that India is 3 times smaller than China and after all that every single move of India fears or scares China

Meanwhile,pak is 5 times smaller than India.....it does not proove that India fears of pak or of any pakistani attack bcoz the world knows that u people had tries so many times on us but god did'nt helped you.

Although.china is three times bigger than India and it should not proove that china will dominate every war with India:D
OW ! So You Think indians are saint ... If it is then more then 50% indian citizen won't be poor..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom