What's new

Is India Planning another Air Attack on Pakistan?

They will take their time before the 'judi returns'. I know dassault mentality.
I hope Pakistan atm is also not just sitting idle, twiddling with fingers. To get on with updating threat libraries, based on data from the skirmish should have been the first thing post-op.

I hope Pakistan atm is also not just sitting idle, twiddling with fingers. To get on with updating threat libraries, based on data from the skirmish should have been the first thing post-op.
I am pretty sure they are more vigilant then ever. Off course they would have analyzed the data from the dog fight and looked over any weaknesses.

sir for whole week CAP ended after 8pm....but from last night it continues till this hr. may be they know this time enemy looking for opportunity to hit coastal assets.

IF India comes this time, they will come fully prepared and they will come big...!! rather then making fun we should be ready for any eventuality..!!

IF India comes this time, they will come fully prepared and they will come big...!! rather then making fun we should be ready for any eventuality..!!
they will come .....otherwise ....public will go mad by their own media flashing news

11th Mar ko jab declare kia tha election date tab sa hi powers limited hogaye hain, but yeh developments related hain jesay koi naya project announce nahin karsaktay to gain political benefits.
Wese khabrain he yeh immediate escalation weekend tak kam ho jai ge

Wese khabrain he yeh immediate escalation weekend tak kam ho jai ge
I think everyone in India is busy in elections now, Modi would not dare to do any misadventure during election campaign.

Back
Top Bottom