What's new

Is India our friend?

@ India !!! as a friend ! Are you mad ?????

@ India can always be compared with snake ????? It is the reality.

@ Never, never believe India.

@ India is killing our people at the border.

@ India is blocking the international rivers ???

@ India is a safe heaven for our terrorist specially Awami Leaque.

@ India is always making conspiracy to stop our labour market both in Middle East and South East.

@ India is always instigatung to destroy our garment industries.

@ India is the main obstackle to explore our natural resources.
@ And so on--------????????

Bdw you only say this in online forums and never at face. You know what your condition is. Check post 99

Bengali nationalist, not bharoti. A commendable ideology. We want poschimbanga back too :flame: and then we shall colonize bharot once again
there was nothing called Bengali nationalism at that time in British India and both Kobiguru Rabindranath and Sahittasamrat Bankim Chandra were champions of Indian nationalism.heck Bankim Chandra wrote the novel "Anandamath" only to glorify the struggle of the native sannyasins against the foreigners!you should understand one thing that India would be incomplete without the Bengalis and Bengali culture and civilisation is synonymous with the Indian culture and civilisation from the time immemorial!
now regarding your second statement,well we Bengalis also want our East Bengal back within the Indian Union and Inshallah we'll take back our land which was lost in '47 very soon:devil:

there was nothing called Bengali nationalism at that time in British India and both Kobiguru Rabindranath and Sahittasamrat Bankim Chandra were champions of Indian nationalism.heck Bankim Chandra wrote the novel "Anandamath" only to glorify the struggle of the native sannyasins against the foreigners!you should understand one thing that India would be incomplete without the Bengalis and Bengali culture and civilisation is synonymous with the Indian culture and civilisation from the time immemorial!
now regarding your second statement,well we Bengalis also want our East Bengal back within the Indian Union and Inshallah we'll take back our land which was lost in '47 very soon:devil:
Bengal have always ruled bharot and part of our ideology is and was to be anti-delhi. it has been the rule since ancient times. We will never be slaves to delhi. You go do that, we shall claim back our land through blood and tears and colonize bharot once again :coffee:

Why don't you take these matters formally to India ? Why don't your Govt act on that ? Why don't your youth rather than sitting in an online forum and abusing, do some proactive work and fight the situation. If required why don't you bring those up in International level ?

The fact of the matter is most of the current generation BD youth's after a certain time, abandon their country and go and settle in US,Europe and other parts of the World, never to return.

I can counter your statements but won't do that now. If you feel injustice is happening, you should have acted on that. I think that would have been a better response rather than sitting in an online forum and fuming and cursing. Will this serve any purpose ? It won't. These are just time pass and frustrations are reflected, nothing else. If this is the process you adopt to fight reality, then things will never change, even after generations.

Bdw I won't agree with your statement that majority of Bangladeshi youths in reality, have similar views to BD members in PDF. Even PDF has quite a few sane Bangladeshis, I have observed that. But other than that group, rest of the PDF BD's come here to cry and curse India, to get a good sleep at night.

Thank You!

We have discussed it with India.....Your central government seems to be willing to talk about it but your local governments are the problem here...Your central government needs to solve this issue to get transit through BD(Though it maybe blocked due to our security issues) but as there is no gain for WB their local government isn't willing to talk about it.....seems like your local governments aren't too keen on the development of your Union!

We have discussed it with India.....Your central government seems to be willing to talk about it but your local governments are the problem here...Your central government needs to solve this issue to get transit through BD(Though it maybe blocked due to our security issues) but as there is no gain for WB their local government isn't willing to talk about it.....seems like your local governments aren't too keen on the development of your Union!

See the main thing is work needs to get done right ? If the Central Govt is ready but local Govt. opposing, then the easiest thing is to stop your co operation in any kind of developments which is in India's interest. If that's done, definitely the Central Govt. will look into the issue seriously and approach you. At that time you can put your claims. When they see it's affecting India's interest, they would definitely put pressure on local Govt. to get that done. If everything happens smoothly, why anyone will bother, what the other party is facing. Indians are not saints! All understand Business only, be it India or Rest of the World.

Why are so many of you Indians bothered with Bangladesh being friends India? The current gen see no relation with India/Indians, most of the current, well my generation see you as a mushreek/enemy country. You never gave birth to us, your intentions in '71 was not something out of affection but for personal gains and interest. Heck, 95% of the current Bengali generation in my area do not have the slightest clue that their is a Bengali state in existence in India!

Why are so many of you Indians botherd with Bangladesh being friends India? The current gen see no relation with India/Indians, most of the current, well my generation see you as a mushreek/enemy country. You never gave birth to us, your intentions in '71 was not something out of affection but for personal gains and interest. Heck, 95% of the current Bengali generation in my area do not have the slightest clue that their is a Bengali state in existence in India!

Why are so many of you Indians bothered with Bangladesh being friends India? The current gen see no relation with India/Indians, most of the current, well my generation see you as a mushreek/enemy country. You never gave birth to us, your intentions in '71 was not something out of affection but for personal gains and interest. Heck, 95% of the current Bengali generation in my area do not have the slightest clue that their is a Bengali state in existence in India!

Why are so many of you Indians botherd with Bangladesh being friends India? The current gen see no relation with India/Indians, most of the current, well my generation see you as a mushreek/enemy country. You never gave birth to us, your intentions in '71 was not something out of affection but for personal gains and interest. Heck, 95% of the current Bengali generation in my area do not have the slightest clue that their is a Bengali state in existence in India!

If u wanna troll, go to thread, India's name Bangladesh and comment. You'll get some good responses there. People are waiting there to welcome your saintly comments. All the best in that thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom