What's new

Is India our friend?

Back in 71, we decided that hindus are people from Bengal too and we will protect them even if other Muslims unreasonably slaughter them

So what's that got to do anything with two nation theory. Isn't Hindu in Bd still Hindu and they have their own culture, cloth and food?

When you said that you abandoned two nation theory, you are indirectly implying that you no longer Muslim and abandoned the culture, religion and ways of life of your Muslim forefathers. There is a tendency among some Muslim to go beyond the limit to prove that they are Hindu friendly which is not necessary.

When you said that you abandoned two nation theory, you are indirectly implying that you no longer Muslim and abandoned the culture, religion and ways of life of your Muslim forefathers. There is a tendency among some Muslim to go beyond the limit to prove that they are Hindu friendly which is not necessary.

how?and i don't live necessarily have to have principles of my forefathers

I think you are not clear about what you are saying. Isn't abandoning two nation theory makes us NOT MUSLIM. Two nation theory basically imply that Musims and Hindus are two different type of people with different aim in life and after life.

Explain me how current flag represent you as Muslim nation?

What to explain? Do you know the meaning of the red *** in the green background? Why the country's flag need to proclaim we are Muslim nation? We are.we do not need to prove to outsiders what we are.
Except Saudi and Pakistan there are hundreds of Muslim country in the world, who's flag proves they are Muslims?
From today if I ware JOBBA and PAGRI,and kill people for money,take interest from bank,eat haram food,do not pray ,GIBOT all the time ,do not give ZAKAT, etc etc etc....
Will that prove I am a Muslim just because I ware Islamic clothes?

What to explain? Do you know the meaning of the red *** in the green background?

No I do not know the meaning of red in the green background. I know current flag was designed by some Hindu person. So may be it mean Sun God as Hindu worship Sun. I do not see any other reason behind the Red ***.

The red circle is the blood being spilt in the green of Bangladesh for its freedom.
It is perfectly apt for the nation and fits well with the battles we have fought for our sovereignty. It matters not that it was designed by a hindu.

The red circle is the blood being spilt in the green of Bangladesh for its freedom.
It is perfectly apt for the nation and fits well with the battles we have fought for our sovereignty. It matters nothing that it was designed by a hindu.
Ring! Ring!! Do U remember that there isn't anything called secular in 6 points AKA "Soy Dofa" but it has currently become the core of "Muktijuddher Chetona" to the "Muktijuddher Feriwalas"? So, wait for the ripe time for "Circle of blood" to become bold but "Red headed God" to the green of Bangladesh, thanks.

Bangladesh has always been and will always be a Muslim country. We have abandoned the two nation theory

It is easy to say that you have abandoned the theory after your goals have been achieved. We knew from the beginning that all your leaders were doing the separation of the subcontinent not for Muslim well being but for their personal goals. It was an experiment that went horribly wrong with millions of people displaced and million more killed in the riots.

If real battles were to be fought by message board bravos, I wish some of you intolerant and religion- mad geniuses would take the role of the cutting edge of combat infantry, aka cannon fodder. That way there'd be fewer 'geniuses' in the world.

But of course most of you fellas area actually too smart to do anything, apart from making chauvinist comments behind the anonymity of the internet. More's the pity.

I love this flag. Bangladesh should re-instate this flag. What you Bangladeshi brother think of this idea. No dalal please.

If you love that flag so much you could go and live in the country it originates from. Instead of living in the kuffar, godless USA.

But no, when it comes to personal gain, suddenly opinions change.:D

It is easy to say that you have abandoned the theory after your goals have been achieved. We knew from the beginning that all your leaders were doing the separation of the subcontinent not for Muslim well being but for their personal goals. It was an experiment that went horribly wrong with millions of people displaced and million more killed in the riots.

@ Donnot talk ? Your grandfather forced me to sing " Bande Materm " in 1938 - 40 while I was in the school.

@ Muslim student were not allowed to sit in the front seats. I used to sit always at the back.

@ Once I remember we some muslim friend went to visit the Maldah town. We all went to one Hindu hotel to have some "Rosho Kadom" (sweets). After taking the sweets they did not gave us any water as we were muslims. They dropped from up and with our hands we drunked it.

@ In Barisal we were not even allowed to slaughter a cow. No beef was available near by Barisal. It was forbidden. An unwritten Law was made by the local Zaminder. And so on ------------

Bangladesh has always been and will always be a Muslim country. We have abandoned the two nation theory

The Two Nation Theory basically means that the Muslims are nation separate from the Hindus. We have not abandoned the Two Nation Theory. That's why we are a Muslim nation. This is our core identity which the enemy is constantly attacking.

I want to ask one thing to all bangladeshis here,
1)Who attacked and killed your people before Indian Army came in 1971?
2)If Indian Army liberated you why didn't we annex you it was the time of Cold War?
3)So after all the carnage the west pakistan army did and lost horribly 90,000 POW's which we exchanged, now you say we did it out of selfish interest or other designs?we should have let you die and rot and then perhaps as suggested by some of your members that you would have "overcome in time":laughcry: YEAH RIGHT!
4)Is there a thing called gratitude?no we don't ask you to show, but hey we as normal folk of India think of Bangladesh as Friends,Do you see that way i want a clear answer,
What i see here will change me and people around me, That will inevitably not be good.
5)If you say were friends with West P im fine, but if you say we will join to fight against you, listen brother we once helped and protected you from your WEST brother, It won't take much time for us to do it again.For all your bonhomie, your brother in West lost all wars against us,no matter what they say, LOL.If your brother in west is so confident i say " LET THEM TRY" ;)

No I do not know the meaning of red in the green background. I know current flag was designed by some Hindu person. So may be it mean Sun God as Hindu worship Sun. I do not see any other reason behind the Red ***.

The design of Bangladesh flag was done by - Qumrul Hasaan.A Muslim it seems.

Back
Top Bottom