What's new

Is India Finally Bracing Itself For a War!

LOL time for Pakistan and China to gang up and take on this little curry bully from different sides.

Try it! Like you have tried 4 times in the past and failed! India's military capability has improved substantially since Kargil.

Try it! Like you have tried 4 times in the past and failed! India's military capability has improved substantially since Kargil.

Everyone's capability has increased since Kargil, but capability =/= experience or skill.

Since 1999:

Pakistan = War on Terror till date
India = 0

FYI that experience has been passed onto Chinese forces through us training them and conducting exercises.

Feb 27th '19 is an excellent example.

Everyone's capability has increased since Kargil, but capability =/= experience or skill.

Since 1999:

Pakistan = War on Terror till date
India = 0

FYI that experience has been passed onto Chinese forces through us training them and conducting exercises.

Feb 27th '19 is an excellent example.

Fighting a rag tag bunch of militants is way different than fighting a professional armed force comprising of army, navy, and airforce. I dare you to try it!

Regarding Feb 27th, I don't consider it a great skill where a 4th gen fighter shoots down a 2nd gen fighter.

Look at General Naravane's posture. . :sarcastic:
upload_2020-7-17_22-51-30-png.651988

parachute brigade will air drop behind enemy lines and cut off all PLA supply lines.
Chinese will be trapped in Aksai Chin like Nazi 6th army was trapped in Stalingrad.

There are far too many long range SAM systems in that area for any paratroop mission to be attempted, let alone be successful. Grow up.

There are far too many long range SAM systems in that area for any paratroop mission to be attempted, let alone be successful. Grow up.

Mcmahon line and LaC is far bigger than you can imagine, plenty of places where special para can be inserted and attack can happen.

there are plenty of war scenarios that you dont imagine, grow up :lol::lol: we defeated china many times to know where to pinch and when

Our enemy has seen our offensive posture since the day they started encroaching our lands. culminating on 15th june, enemy still counting the bodies and not releasing it to general public to know how many lost. earliest count was 43+ but that may have changed after the wounded also lost life. plenty of sources available for one to read.

what kind of army don't release its fallen heroes to its own population?

confrontation still continues even after enemy has pushed back without achieving anything they planned for... that's the total loss of face.

so enemy has seen
1. our posturing
2. our strength
3. our friends
4. our mobilization
5. our negotiations

its understandable that such a regime who remains in power by controlling the public perception can let such loose threads remain open.....

Because this may be the only opportunity for Pakistan to regain Kashmir? It missed the huge opportunity in 1962 ... as they say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. India would never give up Kashmir willingly, even in a huge rebellion. The only method would be through external means, which is the 2.5 front war.
Try this. After you lose - I hope you finally give up and move on to better things in life.

for me, the current confrontations will eventually lead to a war. Only time will tell if this will be a full scale war or not.
in either case, chinese image is going to get badly hurt.... the image that was built since last three decades.... an army which lost all its war since 1967... was portrayed as world beater..... its war machine and its soldiers who never fought a war were labelled world class somehow.... that whole image will be in question in a month or two.

if china want to maintain that image they will never come back and continue to be pushed back.... and will be awarded their sixth defeat after 1967, both diplomatically and militarily.

they will show up eventually it will be a great show off.... lets wait for another 2 to 3 months mid October max.

for me, the current confrontations will eventually lead to a war. Only time will tell if this will be a full scale war or not.
in either case, chinese image is going to get badly hurt.... the image that was built since last three decades.... an army which lost all its war since 1967... was portrayed as world beater..... its war machine and its soldiers who never fought a war were labelled world class somehow.... that whole image will be in question in a month or two.

if china want to maintain that image they will never come back and continue to be pushed back.... and will be awarded their sixth defeat after 1967, both diplomatically and militarily.

they will show up eventually it will be a great show off.... lets wait for another 2 to 3 months mid October max.
:rofl:

Look at General Naravane's posture. . :sarcastic:
upload_2020-7-17_22-51-30-png.651988

To me, the bloke on the far right looks like he has been molested by someone in a place he thought was his own, and is obviously not happy about with the sulk mode on.

The bloke second from right, looks happy, as if he molested someone who did not want to get molested, got his kicks and is content with his life.

The other 4 blokes have no idea what has happened.

any number of fronts war is ok if it happens. those who want to know more about fronts read 65 war history.
eastern front war looks almost certain.... western front not sure

Fighting a rag tag bunch of militants is way different than fighting a professional armed force comprising of army, navy, and airforce. I dare you to try it!

Regarding Feb 27th, I don't consider it a great skill where a 4th gen fighter shoots down a 2nd gen fighter.

Try saying that to the US army that has been tied up in Afghanistan since 2003.

Secondly, you were completely outclassed on Feb 27th.

1. Mig-21 Shot down
2. SU-30MKI show down
3. Complete EW jamming leaving you in the dark.
4. 100/100 mission objectives completed with successful payload delivery.

After this you threatened Pakistan with a missile attack, why? Were you saying you don't have the conventional capability to take on Pakistan?

every time when indians got beaten by someone they do same BS . even when BD killed mass BSF guys back then india went mad on media only

We will happily fight Pakistan because we are much bigger and stronger.

We will avoid China war as much as we can..

You piggy backing onto China is sneaky but I think we can deal with that easily

China strategy is needed.

Thank God the Chinese are stupid and are causing trouble everywhere so we get help by default
Just invade China bro, they're the ones funding the damns India opposes.

You have to tackle a problem at its source. If India wins it make China withdraw all its investment in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom