What's new

Is India Finally Bracing Itself For a War!

Just invade China bro, they're the ones funding the damns India opposes.

You have to tackle a problem at its source. If India wins it make China withdraw all its investment in Pakistan.

It's not investment. It's purchase of your land and ports which is now considered Chinese property. You people will.realise soon when debt to.china just keeps growing. Chinese money is s noose around your necks

It's not investment. It's purchase of your land and ports which is now considered Chinese property. You people will.realise soon when debt to.china just keeps growing. Chinese money is s noose around your necks

You’ve got a cheek coming here to lecture others on there sovereignties ?

when your own entire indian establishment sold you people to the west . As a China killer lol.... To do there dirty work for them.

that’s how you people sold yourself to the west !

As is your "former" land in Galwan Valley, Depsang and the fingers in Pangong Lake are now all Chinese property? Is that what you mean ? Now, all Chinese terrority.

Purchased under which law?
For a country whose GDP numbers are impacted by changes in visa rules in the US, you better remain quiet. So much for sovereignty

Fighting a rag tag bunch of militants is way different than fighting a professional armed force comprising of army, navy, and airforce. I dare you to try it!

Regarding Feb 27th, I don't consider it a great skill where a 4th gen fighter shoots down a 2nd gen fighter.

Remember USSR!! The forgotten superpower.
Do you see how the history throws you in the dustbin of history!
They were also fighting rag tag army. What happened!!

Then came USA, with all the tech and armour. Fighting a rag tag army.
What happened!!

Talking of piggy backing.
Who was thinking that they would be in charge of Afghanistan, piggy backing on the USA.
Trying staying there, you be lambs to the slaughter.

Supa Powa your arse.
Get real.

Look at General Naravane's posture. . :sarcastic:
upload_2020-7-17_22-51-30-png.651988

He looks like a P.... Standing like women do. :azn: :rofl:

you must have wasted all your dinner calories on this one post alone....

Remember USSR!!

He looks like a P.... Standing like women do. :azn: :rofl:

and don't disrespect women, you and me both were born out of a women.... dont you ever do that again....calling someone like a women is not an insult but a compliment...

you must have wasted all your dinner calories on this one post alone....

and don't disrespect women, you and me both were born out of a women.... dont you ever do that again....calling someone like a women is not an insult but a compliment...

Where did I disrespect women!!
I pointed out to their distinct style of standing or sitting.
Which suits them, shows their feminine side. Nothing wrong with it.

Why don't you talk about the two Generals of yours, who don't look like generals at all.

Echo-chamber clowns here need something to believe in and cling to.... whatever gets them through to seeing the next day and week ....especially to help compensate for the mounting reality check transpiring from earlier promises and projections....

They have no idea how much they are laughed at and ridiculed by neutrals and even their "brothers"....and the further degrading done to their country image because of it....this level of toady-lackeying for a hive mind "boss".

Just leave them be, its pretty much impossible for regular person to get what a hive mind is and what prompts becoming and committing to being a cheerleader for the hive mind too. You need things like "cultural revolutions" and "50%+ population wing loss" to actually permeate this long in your ethos first thing. Most countries dont go through that in first place....so they simply arent even in the picture to understand that originally....or what its like downstream.
There is a saying "more Chinese than Chinese."

So this entire thread is basically Pak fanboys fantasizing about an improbably situation....Why aren't there Chinese posters doing the typing? Because they know they can't really make a convincing claim of victory. Heck! They don't even want to disclose how many were killed on their side.

And for @masterchief_mirza, No I am not a descendant of Ho Chi Minh. I haven't even visited Vietnam.

Is Modi learning how to read, understand and sign the instrument of surrender?

Any other preparation would only lengthen the suffering for India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom