What's new

Is India A Friend Or A Foe Of Sinhale (Sri Lanka)

People use suicide bombings for their own purpose, LTTE used it been documented, Tamil Nadu was a forefront supporter of the LTTE and Eelam war so blood is on tamil nadu as well. again the sri lanka conflict has it's origins the sinhalease made a law back in the day to make their language the official language. basically discrimination against the tamils. I've posted a thread on sri lankan civil war the Sri Lanka Army completely destroying LTTE.

Language is really powerful not a wise idea to do things like that .

I'm aware of the tamil exiles that want the LTTE to rise again but another sri lanka war will be really bad, anyway Sri Lankan Intelligence should keep tabs on foreign tamils. wanting an LTTE to rise again.

As long as you dont poke the bear next door in the eye i dont think you will have any trouble .

People don't pick up guns over nothing who would wish to become a suicide bomber after all we Hindus do not believe in a promise of virgins so what we have to gain? makes no sense to me

People think that Tamils in the west will just sit and do nothing i can tell you one thing they are still raising funds for the cause just google credit card fraud and Tamils you will see what i mean.

terrorism & extermism should be discouraged at all levels..................

Language is really powerful not a wise idea to do things like that .

As long as you dont poke the bear next door in the eye i dont think you will have any trouble .

Wanting LTTE to rise again is not a good things, This time Sri Lanka could be even more brutal carpet bombing vietnam style.

Correct your and Indian Tamil ?

Yes of course im no fan of the LTTE but that does not mean i agree with that the Sri lankan army did during the war, im just trying to make sense of why there is so much hatred between the 2 groups and if real peace is possible but i have my doubts.

Prabharkaran was a christian if i am not wrong!!!!!!

yep & Tamil Muslims also have joined the LTTE. I didn't know he was a Christian i thought he was a Hindu but that does not matter its more a racial thing between the 2 groups.

Wanting LTTE to rise again is not a good things, This time Sri Lanka could be even more brutal carpet bombing vietnam style.

Correct your and Indian Tamil ?

no...........................

Yes of course im no fan of the LTTE but that does not mean i agree with that the Sri lankan army did during the war, im just trying to make sense of why there is so much hatred between the 2 groups and if real peace is possible but i have my doubts.

yep & Tamil Muslims also have joined the LTTE. I didn't know he was a Christian i thought he was a Hindu but that does not matter its more a racial thing between the 2 groups.

racial between which groups ???????????

Sinhalease tamil yes it will take a very long time.

Prabhakaran had love & hate relationship with muslims, hate to please some people and love cuz they were one of them,,,,, he did massacare loads of them in the begining & when he realised muslims were more trusthworthy than his own comrades he was too late,,, he did regret killing his own brethen........................

and yes terrorism & extermism should be discouraged at all levels................

Sinhalease tamil yes it will take a very long time.

I agree, it will take time "time is the best healer of all wounds"

Prabhakaran had love & hate relationship with muslims, hate to please some people and love cuz they were one of them,,,,, he did massacare loads of them in the begining & when he realised muslims were more trusthworthy than his own comrades he was too late,,, he did regret killing his own brethen........................

and yes terrorism & extermism should be discouraged at all levels................

I agree, it will take time "time is the best healer of all wounds"
I Have to agree any tamil supporting LTTE coming back won't help at all.

there were human rights voilations on tamils both from ltte & lanka & UN should be allowed to deal with these

I Have to agree any tamil supporting LTTE coming back won't help at all.

support of ltte will make matters worse for tamils living in lanka........... it will only create distrust between these two........................

India wants lanka to bow down to its might, but lanka has chosen to defy india...........

it must have answered your question by now, india is far from being lanka's friend.........

Foe = Yes

support of ltte will make matters worse for tamils living in lanka........... it will only create distrust between these two........................

India wants lanka to bow down to its might, but lanka has chosen to defy india...........

it must have answered your question by now, india is far from being lanka's friend.........

Foe = Yes

Well Indo-Lankan relations have improved 10 fold since the war ended but we still have millions of Tamil people in India so it is politics at times.

Well Indo-Lankan relations have improved 10 fold since the war ended but we still have millions of Tamil people in India so it is politics at times.

Why is lanka allowing china to invest 50 billion dollars into its ports then ????

Why is lanka allowing china to invest 50 billion dollars into its ports then ????

Why not? Sri Lankan goverment have clearly stated no military base/ port will ever be used vs India. It is their country they can seek investment how they wish it was India's own fault, when they wanted us to help them with ports we didn't provide it so they turned to China that's fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom