What's new

Is India a budding hegemony or a regional leader?

Meeting sarcasm with sarcasm is not an improvement.

We Indians can improve more than even a BD can imagine.We improved our life style ,we are successful in all fields including S&T.We dont care about some hegemon ranting of our small neighbours .We always care about our national priority ,interest and its security.

Last edited:
I agree with OP, we should not unnecessarily meddle in internal affairs of another country too much, so much so that the regime depends completely on us for survival.
I hope time comes when we dont have to bother who rules in dhaka and our interests are equally protected by all parties, and we protect their interest no matter who comes to power there.

India for all intents and purposes has now created hatred in BD population by supporting Awami League.

Once they are kicked out for good, BD will fully turn towards China. India has created an enemy unecessarily.

India for all intents and purposes has now created hatred in BD population by supporting Awami League.

Once they are kicked out for good, BD will fully turn towards China for good. India has created an enemy unecessarily.

BD ,, enemy :lol::lol::lol::lol:.You got to be kidding?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
3 borders and a Bay of Bengal.
Just come down to reality

Well, they are topping one list from South Asia for sure.

List of countries by Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Badnaam huay to kya naam na hoga. ;)

They think they are infallible and indestructible. Lets hope for their own sanity they denounce violence and work to become a good neighbour.

With strategic location, Pakistan is underselling itself. With energy corridor around in Iran, Central Asian countries they could become central hub for transit and reap benefits in the process.

Our only failure is not telling the Indians to keep out of Bangladesh internal affairs ....
since u have recognized ur failure finally, what stopping u to raise this question in a proper platform instead of PakDef ???
i mean if everybody in india had become rabindranath tagore / iqbaal/ nazrul , then independence from the brits wud have been a fairytale till date.
moral of the story : do sumthing about it. ....sitting on PDF and expecting somebody else to bat for u is cowardly.

since u have recognized ur failure finally, what stopping u to raise this question in a proper platform instead of PakDef ???
i mean if everybody in india had become rabindranath tagore / iqbaal/ nazrul , then independence from the brits wud have been a fairytale till date.
moral of the story : do sumthing about it. ....sitting on PDF and expecting somebody else to bat for u is cowardly.

More reverse psychology to get me off PDF. I can reach and inform many people through PDF and that is my objective here. I use other platforms also like The Economist, The Guardian, Foreign Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy, The Diplomat, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Facebook, Twitter and also the real world. Don't worry I got more balls than you and have already faced a lot.

More reverse psychology to get me off PDF. I can reach and inform many people through PDF and that is my objective here. I use other platforms also like The Economist, The Guardian, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, The Diplomat, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Facebook, Twitter and also the real world. Don't worry I got more balls than you and have already faced a lot.

But your logic is too hollow with a lot of gaps.Any one who see your articles and at least him/her have a good common sense,,
can easily understand your failure to accept India as the most powerful neighbour .You want this world must treat Indian and BDequally?
But in this world might is right.BD security horizon is just confined within Bay of Bengal and surrounding area.
But security horizon of large countries like India will always expanding .And small neighbours must adjust their behaviour according to that horizon.

But your logic is too hollow with a lot of gaps.Any one who see your articles and at least him/her have a good common sense,,
can easily understand your failure to accept India as the most powerful neighbour .You want this world must treat Indian and BDequally?
But in this world might is right.BD security horizon is just confined within Bay of Bengal and surrounding area.
But security horizon of large countries like India will always expanding .And small neighbours must adjust their behaviour according to that horizon.

We Bangladeshis have bigger ambitions. We refuse to be under the shadow of a paper tiger.

Our daily dose of ....

Missed words like Brahmonical, Chanakya etc this time !

You missed one more point.... The usual part follows every post has become the first part of the post..... Hope you get the clue

We Bangladeshis have bigger ambitions. We refuse to be under the shadow of a paper tiger.

BD bigger imaginations have its own limit.It is good to aim for high ambitions .But it will become disaster when your ambitions is for itch others.You guys already conceded your AL govt is a puppet of India.And that is opposite to present claim of ' paper tiger'.

Ambitions I don't know. What we see here is not impressive.

If this is the best you got, we can see where the issue lies.

Grow up rather than whining all the time!!!

Ambitions I don't know. What we see here is not impressive.

If this is the best you got, we can see where the issue lies.

Grow up rather than whining all the time!!!

If it were one of these sad miahs leading the BDians, poor chaps would probably end up marching into the sea. :lol:

More reverse psychology to get me off PDF. I can reach and inform many people through PDF and that is my objective here. I use other platforms also like The Economist, The Guardian, Foreign Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy, The Diplomat, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Facebook, Twitter and also the real world. Don't worry I got more balls than you and have already faced a lot.

Do you keep posting the links to your book in these sites also?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom