What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
If Imran Khan is a coward, the Mil Establishment would have accepted him as the leader of the largest political party and would not have ousted him through conspiracies.

Nawaz Sharif being one was selected/elected PM for the third time.

A coward PM taking orders from them, a pliable, weak, corrupt, manageable PM like Shahbaz Sharif suits Mil Establishment, being the stooge of US, and they like their stooges as politicians.

He has not learnt the lesson:

He is not only coward but slow learner.
Khota phir kabhi na kabhi samjh jay ga tu nhi samjhy ga :lol:

He has not learnt the lesson:

He is not only coward but slow learner.
only the brave take refuge in the UK with family and assets.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait 😂😂😂😂😂

So Imran Khan is a secret Pashtun nationalist?

Then why did all of the Pashtun nationalist parties such as ANP, PMAP, and NDM all go against him and join PDM?

If Imran Khan is using his Pashtun ethnicity to gain votes then why does he do speeches in Urdu not Pashto 😂😂

Show me one instance where Imran Khan uses ethnic politics.

Majority of his supporters are Punjabis

Be honest, how much are they paying you to do this 😂😂😂😂😂

I remember I posted a video very early in my PDF membership by someone who said that Jinnah actually had an assassination plan on him by Master Tara Singh.

There was also an instance where a communist Khaskar tried to stab him and he grabbed the knife just in time.

There were rumors too where Bacha Khan was planning to assassinate him as well.

Here we go, another tirade of b.s. from another Pashtun brother either paid or just a die hard fan of IK. IK doesn't speak Pashtu. The man is a Punjabi con artist with one parent as Pathan and he's fooling the entire Pashtun population with him.

You can write whatever you want to and write a couple of books on here. You don't know about me and nor do I need to talk about me here. But I was a part of this network also. Allah showed me the way that I was involved in promoting ONE ethnicity (my own) over all others and it's a grave sin AND I REFUSED to insult our military, the SAME military who created and nourished IK. So I left this corrupt ring of propaganda. Here is the proof:

“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

imran khan is a hibitual lier. rude , a narcissist, a coward

hollow speech master,
uses religion as a cover for his fcckupps,

confuses people by distorting facts.he,s biggest hoodwink ever.​

Office of the Prime Minister has no actual power in this country. Its just a ceremonial seat designed to give out a false sense of "democracy" mostly to the western block.

The PM of Pakistan (whoever that maybe) is just a Manager, who gets prepared summeries delivered to his desk for rubber stamping and signatures. Everyone who knows anything about how the system actually moves in Pakistan, understands what's being said.

Imran Khan was not an exception to the rule. He was a victim to the illusion of power as well as the illusion that people of Pakistan have any say at all in the matters of the state.

So a coward, no. Definitely stupid for not understanding and or accepting the redundancy of the office of the PM of Pakistan.

These resident "ghyratmant salahudin auybis" always a need a suit to fetch sadka khyraat from the good white people.

On the contrary, his people/ voters are coward. If 5 Lakhs people do not care to come out in support of a leader in a country of 230 millions, why will any politician attempt to put his neck on line... His supporters defeated him. Not his opponents.

I remember I posted a video very early in my PDF membership by someone who said that Jinnah actually had an assassination plan on him by Master Tara Singh.

There was also an instance where a communist Khaskar tried to stab him and he grabbed the knife just in time.

There were rumors too where Bacha Khan was planning to assassinate him as well.
Some brain dead religious zombie did carry out an attack on him for plotting to divide the muslim of the subcontinent

If you could find and post that video here, that's be nice.

By this measure. Quaid-e-Azam was a coward and and the "hindustan chor do" lot were revolutionary. Guess who got the last laugh.

As long as they don't kill him that is.
You hit the nail on the head..

All that required is to be in the game

These resident "ghyratmant salahudin auybis" always a need a suit to fetch sadka khyraat from the good white people.
poori quam he khirat pa paal rahi ha ....only 1 percent population pays tax ... rest is foreign remittances and khiraat...

“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

If he was a coward he wouldn't have put himself in harm. He was shot and now he is back.

What I think... He is too sensitive to other human lives. He doesn't want anyone hurt because of him. That is his weakness. Therefore he isn't a revolutionary. He cannot make that sacrifice of others who believe in his cause.

If Imran Khan is a coward, the Mil Establishment would have accepted him as the leader of the largest political party and would not have ousted him through conspiracies.

Nawaz Sharif being one was selected/elected PM for the third time.

A coward PM taking orders from them, a pliable, weak, corrupt, manageable PM like Shahbaz Sharif suits Mil Establishment, being the stooge of US, and they like their stooges as politicians.
Preach.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom