What's new

Is ‘Hindu’ our National Identity?

How is not being allowed to butcher cows going against any faith? Can you show me something from your book which says you have to eat beef otherwise you are not a good muslim?

Do you know that when the book was written, where it was written, there were now cows at all? Only camels, desert rats and lizards.

Eating whatever you like is your personal choice which dont bring any harms on others. I am not allowed to eat pig dont mean i should forbidden it for those who like it . you should not expect from Muslims to give up cow meat because its holy animal for Hindus. It make you Hindu extremist or nationalist more than secular being

Eating whatever you like is your personal choice which dont bring any harms on others. I am not allowed to eat pig dont mean i should forbidden it for those who like it . you should not expect from Muslims to give up cow meat because its holy animal for Hindus. It make you Hindu extremist or nationalist more than secular being

On the contrary, you are absolutely hurting us by butchering our mothers.

Except serious resistance. This is not a personal choice thing at all.

Your constitution is secular or based on hinduism?
For your kind information non muslim are allowed to eat pig or drink wine in islamic republic of Pakistan lol
Constitution_of_India.jpg

This is our Constitution,read it for yourself.
And yes India is a Hindu Majority country and therefore a defacto Hindu nation.
Even Mc,Donalds menu in India, has only Chicken,fish and Lamb not pork or beef.

The word hindu in the specific word 'Hindustan' is sindhu. It was not only the invaders but also majority of muslim poulations who referred to this place as 'Hindustan' with no pejorative emphasis as per their culture. The rest is you cooking up things to make it sound like it was something else.

Do you even hear yourself ?

You are claiming the word HINDU in HINDUstan is actually SINDHU. :cheesy: .............. does it get any more absurd than this ?

Which word describes better, the land stretching till the borders of Burma to the borders of Sri Lanka ? HINDU or SINDHU ? :disagree:

Last edited:
Do you even hear yourself ?

You are claiming the word HINDU in HINDUstan is actually SINDHU. :cheesy: .............. does it get any more absurd than this ?

Which word describes better, the land stretching till the borders of Burma to the borders of Sri Lanka ? HINDU or SINDHU ? :disagree:

yeah..........that just happens to be the fact................:what:. Borders of Burma to Sri Lanka etc. is your description :crazy: . You wanna take a word centuries old, try to forge a new identity to it, that's your cooking. Don't change history.

yeah..........that just happens to be the fact................:what:. Borders of Burma to Sri Lanka etc. is your description :crazy: . You wanna take a word centuries old, try to forge a new identity to it, that's your cooking. Don't change history.

LOL....... are you telling that Hindustan did not mean India ? ......... did it mean pakistan :cheesy:

LOL....... are you telling that Hindustan did not mean India ? ......... did it mean pakistan :cheesy:

Hindustan most definitely didn't mean land of Hindu, it meant land of sindhu. Now you're just going in circles to irritate me.

Hindustan most definitely didn't mean land of Hindu, it meant land of sindhu. Now you're just going in circles to irritate me.

Why would the land of "sindhu" stretch till Tibet to Burma to Sri Lanka ?

What would be the stretch of the "land of Hindus" ?

We didnt see these psuedosecularists like this moronic author when there was aggression against the majorities from western based evangelists.
Look at the situation of Muslim majority areas .Look at the Owaisi .

And when an Indian visits Gulf nations ,the natives will call Indians as Hindus irrespective of their religion .Now what these moron authorwill ask those Arabs ?

Hypocrisy at its best.
Give me one country that dont have any official religion if they have majority Abrahamic religion.But we didnt enforce for such demands even if some muslims under Jinnah asked for separate homeland and then partition.This is how the secularists and minorities repayed their favour to majorities in India .Now some morons are saying that we cant become Hindus in our own land .What the heck is this ?
Secularism in India because of these same Hinduism.

Hinduism or Santhana Dharma is son of this soil .And Hinduism is our national identity .

Is that guy a false flagger?

No .that guy is a Christian evangelist in NE .

Back
Top Bottom