What's new

Is Hafiz Saeed afraid of Narendra Modi ?

FOR WHAT?

:D he gets another chance to troll Indians in a big way . hehehehe

its fun for him

FOR WHAT?

:D he gets another chance to troll Indians in a big way . hehehehe

its fun for him

Only Indians???? He troll Pakistanis as well...... I can feel his popularity from some of his fans in PDF :P

:) he doesnt frustrate us much though we dont love him

Why would he frustrate you?????... I said "Troll" Pakistani's ...... I have seen pics of his rallies.... He has good support in Pakistan.....

^^^ Trolling Pakistanis ? lol Check all the Modi threads .. more then 90% started by Indians. Modi conquered China . Modi remove Pakistan from the Map. Modi went to wash room and farted like a hydrogen bomb and when the US heard the sound they Shit in their pent.. Bla Bla lolz at Indians as for them Megatron came lol to help them lol

I had much hope for him once,that he'd replace OBL as greatest terrorist ever lived.but instead of that,now he's making comments as funny as Zaid Hamid. :rofl::rofl:

I'm waiting for that day when he'll lead "Jehad against India",and will lead literally,not informally. :D

Modi is a terrorist, now he holds the top most slot in India..

^^^ Trolling Pakistanis ? lol Check all the Modi threads .. more then 90% started by Indians. Modi conquered China . Modi remove Pakistan from the Map. Modi went to wash room and farted like a hydrogen bomb and when the US heard the sound they Shit in their pent.. Bla Bla lolz at Indians as for them Megatron came lol to help them lol

are you on weed? psycho... Guess Hafizz is your Gi Jo, yeah lets wage jihad and take india down with our brainfarts and golf with our grenades...

Modi would never negotiate with declared terrorists unlike Imran Khan :)

the famous american joke, because we are the terrorist, so modi terrrorist, I agree, cannot negotitate with himself.. it is clear...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom