What's new

Is Gen. Raheel Shareef the Best Pakistan's COAS Ever ??

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This man's personality speaks for itself, he has basically given Pakistan a lifeline with 'Operation Zarb E Azab' , and has adopted No tolerance policy against Terrorism, Pakistan was in a state of chaos and turmoil before he took charge, if it wasn't for previous COAS Kiyani being such a p****y and insisting talks with the Talibans , giving them air and time to regroup and create terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan would've been much better now.

Also along with his supreme personality his dedication to his job is commendable, yesterday he visited Moscow and today spent his whole day in Khyber Agency boasting the Morale of the Jawans and giving them instructions , also will fast his first Roza there, I remember when his mother died, the next day he was in Afghanistan to do strategic talks with with their Army.

What do you think?? Is Raheel Shareef the best Pakistani COAS ever ? I can't think of anyone better than him tbh in Pakistan's History.

I would love for him to serve Pakistan for another 5 years :)

Thoughts ??

I have observed pakistanis generally have very positive view of their COAS. Compared to India where they cant even name their army chief.
All pakistani chiefs, once they appointed become righteous men. Younger folks here write long prose here exclaiming how great a person he is, young girls gush.. omg look how handsome our COAS is, too lucky to be ****.. jk jk...

Al army chief are good, only political leadership sometimes makes them look like a failure

if it wasn't for previous COAS Kiyani being such a p****y and insisting talks with the Talibans , giving them air and time to regroup and create terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan would've been much better now.
Can anybody explain to Indians as to why everybody in Pakistan blames India while Kiyanis and Pashas are still sacred ?

I have observed pakistanis generally have very positive view of their COAS. Compared to India where they cant even name their army chief.
All pakistani chiefs, once they appointed become righteous men. Younger folks here write long prose here exclaiming how great a person he is, young girls gush.. omg look how handsome our COAS is, too lucky to be ****.. jk jk...

pakistan army chief is the most powerful person in pakistan, but in india, politicians, particularly PM is the most powerful man(exception is Manmohan). so as every person in india knows the name of PM in pakistan every person knows the name of their current COAS.

He is doing something which Musharraf didn't do during his tenure. Accountability of politicians. Musharraf was really good but he seems to be much better than him. I really hope he gets an extension of 3 years more.

He is much better ..................

He's definitely a Godsend for Pakistan. Pakistan needs many more men like him.

Current COAS and DG ISIS are the best thing happened to Pakistan. Haters gonna hate and thats the proof that he and his team are doing man fine job

DG Rangers too, all look pretty badass aswell .

Current COAS and DG ISIS are the best thing happened to Pakistan. Haters gonna hate and thats the proof that he and his team are doing man fine job

:p::lol::p:

pakistan army chief is the most powerful person in pakistan, but in india, politicians, particularly PM is the most powerful man(exception is Manmohan). so as every person in india knows the name of PM in pakistan every person knows the name of their current COAS.
because indian army is a force of cowards.

Back
Top Bottom