What's new

Is China’s economy actually growing by 7.5%? No, not really

I analyzed India economy years ago...

I think the main problem with India economy are export-import imbalance and government budget deficit.

I wonder, if these issues already being fixed now?

I think, this is the reason why your currency value fall. In the past, it can still be sustained from the foreign investment. US and Europe are sick now...or they just move the money out from India to countries like Philippine and Japan, as their economy are growing now.

india have only one problem and that is AL-KHONGRESS .

:lol: this thread is about china , india is just a third world poor country with 80% POORS LIVING in here , happy ? now just stick with the topic. @mods can you pls tell our Chinese friend that as per rule u don't hv to shoot the messenger and post only as per topic , and op article not have word india in it anywhere.

Yup,its about our China,But the publisher is a Indian,so why the India should be involvedl.If its a Chinese publisher .It would be totally another thing.
Actually,whenever the economy development slow in China ,the worse performence will happen in Indian for sure.The historic data and reality tells u the truth.
Also,China would bounce back strongly whenever the anlien have a bad mouth or prediction over China economy or collapse or something other trash .
So ,come on,We need more bad prediction to make us more sober.Thx for Indian friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian economy is collapsing with the Rupee now worse than the Zimbabwe dollar. Indian economic miracle is finished.

So you accept that there was a phenomena called Indian economic miracle. thanks!!!

But it is not finished yet. Just a small correction.

These Chinese do not know that their government intentionally kept their currency value low in order to boost Export. The same funny people are exposing their knowledge by linking Indian Economy with $ , Rupee exchange rate.

By the way 0.6 INR = 1 yen.

What does this prove?

Back
Top Bottom