What's new

Is China’s economy actually growing by 7.5%? No, not really

Stop the PPP nonsense。

At about 1.8 trillion US dollars,India's GDP has stalled for years。And FY 2013-2014 will be no exception。Your pathetically low poverty line says it all。:wave:

:taz: :sick: lol , it stalled in $$ terms , not in indian rupee terms, :D now go get a life. and stop posting indian matters in thread about china.

India's Q1 2013-2014 GDP figure will be out in a month or so。

Preliminary estimates point to y-o-y growth of 4.5-4.8%。

The rupee has collasped and will continue to search for new lows in the coming weeks and months。

Yet our Indian friends are worried by China's 7.6% growth for H1 2013,which,though low by China's standards,is still over 50% faster than India can manage。

And China has all the monetary、fiscal and other policy tools(such as removing restrictions on the purchase of autos and real estates) to give multiple boosts to its economy should the situation demand,while India has NONE,absolutely NONE.

1) Chinese astrology.

2)I am searching for the meaning of "collapse". :cuckoo: Have no knowledge of currency.

3) Even in the fake terms, it has moved from 14% to 7.5% and also moving down. Who knows what's in real terms???

Stop the PPP nonsense。

At about 1.8 trillion US dollars,India's GDP has stalled for years。And FY 2013-2014 will be no exception。Your pathetically low poverty line says it all。:wave:
You are counting $GDP on every day basis.:omghaha:
In 2003 it went to 47 and in 2008 it was even 39. Now count.:rofl:

:taz: :sick: lol , it stalled in $$ terms , not in indian rupee terms, :D now go get a life. and stop posting indian matters in thread about china.

India is part of the global economy and a HUGE importer of everything. Zimbabwe might be growing in their own currency, it's irrelevant since in $ terms they are collapsing. Same thing with India. Indian economy is shrinking and investors have lost confidence in the Indian economy which is reflected in the collapse of your currency.

A currency don't collapse for any reason, it's a sign that no one wants to hold the Rupee. Why? Because investors have lost confidence in the Indian growth story despite what GoI and Indians think. You have to convince the investors that India still has a future. Right now, India is economically finished.

India is part of the global economy and a HUGE importer of everything. Zimbabwe might be growing in their own currency, it's irrelevant since in $ terms they are collapsing. Same thing with India. Indian economy is shrinking and investors have lost confidence in the Indian economy which is reflected in the collapse of your currency.

A currency don't collapse for any reason, it's a sign that no one wants to hold the Rupee. Why? Because investors have lost confidence in the Indian growth story despite what GoI and Indians think. You have to convince the investors that India still has a future. Right now, India is economically finished.

:omghaha: I hv nothing to say with a brainwashed Chinese.

Veeky, you have to stop getting so emotional and look at this from a rational perspective. Why do you think the Indian rupee is collapsing?

:smart: I m not emotional sir , week currency is not always a bad thing , plus there can be many cause it , Japanese and Korean currencies are less valuable then indian rupee doesn't mean they have or had week economy , if u cant understand this I can not help u. and again this thread about china , not india

:smart: I m not emotional sir , week currency is not always a bad thing , plus there can be many cause it , Japanese and Korean currencies are less valuable then indian rupee doesn't mean they have or had week economy , if u cant understand this I can not help u. and again this thread about china , not india

Don't be hypocritical and go to the Goldman Sachs downgrades India, says rupee can hit 65 to dollar thread and see how many times Indians mention China.

Don't be hypocritical and go to the Goldman Sachs downgrades India, says rupee can hit 65 to dollar thread and see how many times Indians mention China.

well provide me the link so I can see myself , I couldn't found any such thread.

this is what I got from that thred ,
Indian economy is in full collapse now. Their currency collapse is the ultimate sign. The Indian economy is a complete facade.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-rupee-can-hit-65-dollar-3.html#ixzz2azTaRtQP
before this ppl were discussing as they should , but then your lovely country man came and killed the thread , u wanna say anything about this? here same op just posted a article and your country man stated bring how indian economy has already collapsed ?

this is what I got from that thred ,
Indian economy is in full collapse now. Their currency collapse is the ultimate sign. The Indian economy is a complete facade.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-rupee-can-hit-65-dollar-3.html#ixzz2azTaRtQP
before this ppl were discussing as they should , but then your lovely country man came and killed the thread , u wanna say anything about this? here same op just posted a article and your country man stated bring how indian economy has already collapsed ?

First of all the link isn't for you but for veekysingh.

Secondly aren't you and other Indian members doing the same thing ? Saying that China's economy is collapsing or has already collapsed and that everything in China is a facade. Not only in that particular thread but throughout this forum.

First of all the link isn't for you but for veekysingh.

Secondly aren't you and other Indian members doing the same thing ? Saying that China's economy is collapsing or has already collapsed and that everything in China is a facade. Not only in that particular thread but throughout this forum.

I didn't said anything about Chinese economy ,, I just said op had posted a article form internet , just go by that. why your country mans needed to react by shooting the op? I m in this thread because your countryman brought india in this thread out of no where. I don't post anti-any post anytime , if I post anything I put logic and links with it. and I never seen any indian member coming out of no where and saying '' your economy is dead and stated comparing Chinese economy with some unknown African economy''

I analyzed India economy years ago...

I think the main problem with India economy are export-import imbalance and government budget deficit.

I wonder, if these issues already being fixed now?

I think, this is the reason why your currency value fall. In the past, it can still be sustained from the foreign investment. US and Europe are sick now...or they just move the money out from India to countries like Philippine and Japan, as their economy are growing now.

I didn't said anything about Chinese economy ,, I just said op had posted a article form internet , just go by that. why your country mans needed to react by shooting the op? I m in this thread because your countryman brought india in this thread out of no where. I don't post anti-any post anytime , if I post anything I put logic and links with it. and I never seen any indian member coming out of no where and saying '' your economy is dead and stated comparing Chinese economy with some unknown African economy''

Sorry that post was messed up. You may not have personally said anything like that but there are plenty of other Indian members throughout this forum that did. The reason i linked you to the other thread is to show you that in a India economic thread they constantly bring up China too.

Back
Top Bottom