What's new

Is China becoming an Interventionist?

Why are you even mentioning about "white"? did I even claim I was white? you are hilarious LMAO.

I did not claim you are white, on the contrary my previous post indicate you are not white --can you read ?

Did you even read the book quote from R. K. Yang? his reference was based on an Arab academic giving a discussion at a seminar.

It is the words of that Arab academic himself that said Arabs perception of China has changed. If you don't like, call him in the UAE and ask him to apologise.

But I guess you will say that everyone who has negative perspective of China is paid by the US. lol

I've already told you where I live before.

Why are you even mentioning about "white"? did I even claim I was white? you are hilarious LMAO.
Please tell us all. I forgot.

Did you even read the book quote from R. K. Yang? his reference was based on an Arab academic giving a discussion at a seminar.

It is the words of that Arab academic himself that said Arabs perception of China has changed. If you don't like, call him in the UAE and ask him to apologise.

But I guess you will say that everyone who has negative perspective of China is paid by the US. lol

I've already told you where I live before.

Is this your own post? Or you just do copy-paste job? LOL
And now you start to blame it on others. Looks like some kind of weakness, does it?

And looks like the Saudi's oil game is gonna hit Iran as well.

But it's hard for some of these PRC members here on PDF to face reality. Some of them still think VietNam and the Philippines is on good terms with China even when the Viet and Filipino tells them otherwise.

OMG I think this guy is actually crazy. :crazy:
Well, they are living in their own bubble until it will explode in their face.

China are interventionist and always intervening with others. The fake claims that China do not intevene is lie. China intervene in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand commie, Malayan commie, Burma commie....etc

Folks in this thread has forgotten or choose to ignore the very obvious.

yeah even I am curious about that.

China are interventionist and always intervening with others. The fake claims that China do not intevene is lie. China intervene in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand commie, Malayan commie, Burma commie....etc

Just by looking at the rates you received I know what kind of s**t you are.

I did not claim you are white, on the contrary my previous post indicate you are not white --can you read ?

So why did you even mention "It don't matter you are not white."

I thought they were just denying it for PR purposes. But now I think there is actually something wrong with some of them.

You are too forgetful! I've told you a few times actually. I'll tell you again next time.
Now I'm off to sleep.

So why did you even mention "It don't matter you are not white."

I thought they were just denying it for PR purposes. But now I think there is actually something wrong with some of them.

You are too forgetful! I've told you a few times actually. I'll tell you again next time.
Now I'm off to sleep.

Obvious this guy is hiding something. I suspect he maybe a CIA sponsor forumer.

13.jpg

Sooner or later, PRC is going to become more imperialistic like it or not. She may soon clash with Sunni Islam. Sunni Islam itself is imperialistic but they are only capable of asymmetrical warfare rather than winning the war by sending in divisions.

Recently Iraq FM Ibrahim Jafari shout on the roof top that China is willing to airstrike ISIS, but fall short of sending boots on the ground. The article from RT then continued that China is doing so to protect her oil investment in Iraq.

China offers military help to Iraq to defeat ISIS – report — RT News

OMG, this is a classic case of USA style stealth imperialism.

Meanwhile ISIS is a Sunni imperialism project and vanguard of Sunni evangelism. The mainstream Sunni pretends that "ISIS is not Islam" but most are ecstastic that ISIS coming strength to strength taking Shia land from Iraq and Syria.

The day China bomb ISIS, Sunni will not cheers that China kills "NON MUSLIM terrorst". Sunni will hate and declare Jihad against China.

China seems to want to pivot into the Muslim world. However, that never works out and I don't think China is an exception. They already have a muslim 'situation' on their hands and it will get worse before it gets better. But it's only natural that China is becoming more outward looking. So far the imperialism has been cultural and economic and not military.

That's a very nice compliment. I feel very honored by your comment. Now I will go sleep happy. Good night. :smitten:
Why don't u put up a flag like other member? Are uou ashame of where u from or who you r? While you have some fun knowing Viet's info, you do not.provide us to play some fun here. What a deficit.

That's a very nice compliment. I feel very honored by your comment. Now I will go sleep happy. Good night. :smitten:

Dont worry, the Chinese will work harder and excel all your expectation. Your monkey trick will only make Chinese grown stronger, work harder and additional motivation to reach the top faster. Words has only that few sentences but reality still will bites in when China is world number one :D

Obvious this guy is hiding something. I suspect he maybe a CIA sponsor forumer.
Too much credit given to him. His threads are mostly his opinions just as good as 7 billion other opinions. Occasionally he will link a thread to some non credible site anti China site.

Seen it all. It's getting boring.

Too much credit given to him. His threads are mostly his opinions just as good as 7 billion other opinions. Occasionally he will link a thread to some non credible site anti China site.

Seen it all. It's getting boring.

They are very desperate to get on China. Seeing China economy is solid strong in current financial storm, they are running out of ideas to stop Chinese advance. Look at all currency, INdian rupee and Russia ruble take a massive beating. All their annual GDP growth are wiped out by the lowering of their currency while China full solid remnibi with even grow will ensure China wealth growth highest compare to all other countries. China haters are burning.. :lol:

No speculator dare to touch China and no fund manager dare to bet against China growth. Real solid 4 trillion foreign reserves. Which idiot dare to try? :lol: This called real power!

Back
Top Bottom