What's new

Is Bangladesh becoming a Russian proxy state?

Bangladesh is the center of attraction for the world, everyone including USA, Russia, China and not to mention evil India is trying to get a piece of the action there. :rolleyes: :lol:

let's not forget any agreement that require purchase, there is greater scope for looting and cover up. Awami League had done that with Mig 29 purchase before.

Another thread with a doctored title to suit the agenda of the poster !

Bangladesh is the center of attraction for the world, everyone including USA, Russia, China and not to mention evil India is trying to get a piece of the action there. :rolleyes: :lol:

In fact whole Asia is center of attraction.. be it border troubles, weapon sale, terrorism..

we are special:bunny:

Pakistan says same thing during cold war..
Now see to them. Big power are trying to use asian countries for their purpose.
Its your foreign policy now what to do.

:azn:why are Indians so worried about Bangladesh's dealings with the commies?

BD dont have money for Russian friendship..:coffee:

No. Its big brother advise to you. :drag:
They will use you and then after there work done, ditch you, like they did to Pakistan..

i didnt get the memo of this brotherhood:coffee:

BD dont have money for Russian friendship..

Leave that aside. everything is NOT done for money, Russians have you for minting money.

My question remains: Will India oppose any Nuclear deal for BD by Russia or any other country?

No. Its big brother advise to you. :drag:
They will use you and then after there work done, ditch you, like they did to Pakistan..

Thats what you are doing to BD.

so you should not be worried Bangladeshis will take care of the dicthing . And please keep us out we had been dicthed and dicthing game for too long we know we are playing our cards rightly

I do not see a issue with BD and Russia having such a nuclear deal what concern it would be for India? I fail to see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom