What's new

Is Altaf Hussain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khurafat etni jaldi saaf nahi hoti, or waise bhi gainda jaldi mar gaya tu zinda rahe ga like bhuto......

Quaid is alive and well -
Pakistan ki jaan itni jaldi nai chootni -

I hope the news of his death is true.

Khas kum jahan pak.

False alarm, Jabba the Hutt is still alive :(

adi jaldi kithay...
lakin waqt door bhi nahi..
we sud not let his body to burried in Pakistan when he dies.

This would be the height of our incompetency and displays every thing that is wrong with our siciety.... that murderer of hundreds is dying of natural causes.....

That murderer of thousands should die of natural causes, let nothing hinder what awaits him. He deserves the ultimate justice and nothing else.

Allah ka shukar ha.... is dunia sa bara bara log chala ga is ko bee jana and hum sab ko bee ak din jana ha Allah hum sb ko Maaf Kara.

@Color_Less_Sky @Zibago @MaarKhoor @haviZsultan

I realize that most non-Urdu speaking Pakistanis do not like him. Especially the Punjabis. And the Pashtun.

But a guy whose heart beats for his motherland,

Who only wants to see his motherland reunited

Who even today sitting banished in a foreign land has only the song of his motherland on his lips

Surely such a man cannot be as bad as you guys make him out to be?

Surely you guys need to open your eyes and your hearts and welcome this son of the soil back home? Try to see where he is coming from? What he represents and who he is fighting for? Are they not your brothers? Then why this gulf that I see developing?
I am not a MOD if i have the powers i will send you with vsdoc's bannvilla permanent...Don't dare to call that piece of shit son of soil and don't dare to tag me like this shity post again.

I am not a MOD if i have the powers i will send you with vsdoc's bannvilla permanent...Don't dare to call that piece of shit son of soil and don't dare to tag me like this shity post again.

@MaarKhoor

What is his crime?

Is it greater than that of others who have actually led your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom