What's new

Is all hope lost for the future of Pakistan?

It feels like Pakistani's like subjugation from the west, disagree with IK all you want but he did raise Pakistan's voice in the world, and he is no corrupt and importantly he was elected through democratic process, but once these PDM leaders come back into Power, those Powers who bring in will use them as they please, they will force Pakistan to make decision which are best in their interest not in Pakistan's, maybe I should think about moving my family here in USA and start calling it my country.
A relative shifted his entire family to Canada during Zardaris rule. Hes very happy to be a Canadian now. It maybe worth considering.

The future of Pakistan has already been sealed by the unconstitutional interference by the banana SC Court who had no jurisdiction to meddle in parliament, after shocks of this one sided judgement is going to be felt for many years.

Basically this judgement has allowed the bastard crooks to come back in power and carry on with thier usual loot and plunder.

Overseas Pakistanis shouldn't send one single penny to this cursed banana Republic, let them suffer CJ can work out a plan on how to run the country better.

The future of Pakistan has already been sealed by the unconstitutional interference by the banana SC Court who had no jurisdiction to meddle in parliament, after shocks of this one sided judgement is going to be felt for many years.

Basically this judgement has allowed the bastard crooks to come back in power and carry on with thier usual loot and plunder.

Overseas Pakistanis shouldn't send one single penny to this cursed banana Republic, let them suffer CJ can work out a plan on how to run the country better.
Rightly said, agree with your points of view. Unfortunately I've already given my zakat to Pakistan. God willing next time I shall send it to Yemen and Somalia, they deserve it much more.

Inshallah, If there is a creator and there is justice I am confident he will be back even more powerful.

We get what we deserve. That is devine justice. If the people are corrupt to the core, your leadership will be also.

A relative shifted his entire family to Canada during Zardaris rule. Hes very happy to be a Canadian now. It maybe worth considering.
Canadian immigration is easy, I understand but I am in US and in process of becoming a US citizen, plus even though I would my entire family here or in Canada but its unrealistic because I have a huge family and all my family members are older than me means (30+).

IF I've learned one thing from Imran Khan... that's "Never give up". I am hopeful about the future of Pakistan and I believe good people will lead it to the future we deserve.

But we are quite disgusted witnessing what Bajwa is doing to this Nation. He has chosen to support thugs and the enemies of my country.

IF I've learned one thing from Imran Khan... that's "Never give up". I am hopeful about the future of Pakistan and I believe good people will lead it to the future we deserve.

But we are quite disgusted witnessing what Bajwa is doing to this Nation. He has chosen to support thugs and the enemies of my country.
No use. Let this country be a pariah. Anyone who can should move out and leave braindead folks in this country.

Don't worry it'll be alright
We have been through worse and this too shall pass
As long as we don't give up and do peaceful protests against injustices
only coward people give up ( on country, loved one, career anything) when going gets tough- it shows your character as a man

Last edited:
Yup, they are the God. They can make anyone win or lose. Do you remember how Khawaja Asif won his N.A seat in G.E 2018?

So, us, civilians, we don't get to choose.

You see how good is Pakistani journalism, despite admission by Khawaja Asif himself, that he was losing and he called COAS and after the call he won the seat, nobody asked questions from COAS, how he decided the results of the elections!!

Blind and deaf Pakistan.

No!, He'll be back
Even more powerful than ever, have faith

In the meantime , please stop the rr

let me tell you what PDM is gona do as soon as they comes to power

1. They will withdraw the right to vote of overseas Pakistanis
2. They will scrap EVM machines
3. They will change NAB laws and make is completely toothless and remove all the cases against them.
4. They will bring in their own guys on every single post in the federal institutions and also bring their own Commissioners and Deputy commissioners.
5. They will use their guys in ECP to give a verdict against PTI on the foreign funding case and then get PTI banned.
6. They will also bring in cases against Imran Khan including article 6 and put him in jail probably through a judgement of life in imprisonment.
7. They will also get an order passed that his house on Bani Gala is breaking some rules and will get it demolished.
8. They will allow back the US bases.

So to summarize they will try their best to wipe even the name of PTI and Imran Khan from Pakistani history books and make him an example for others so that no one will ever try and stand infront of them again

Get ready to start bowing down to the future sharifs and bhutto rulers and get ready to see Fazlu as the President of Pakistan.

PM Imran Khan struggled 22 long years to break the two party system of PPP-PMLN, only to be replaced by the same in less than 4 years! How did this happen? Was he fighting the wrong people all this time? Who is responsible for this historic political disaster?
We all know PM Imran Khan is a born fighter and he will continue to fight even from opposition as he used to do. But watching his decades long struggle wasted in a couple of days leading up to NCM vote is not a very healthy sign for the future of Pakistan. This unfolding episode is yet another circumstantial evidence of the harsh reality that real political power in Pakistan doesn't rest with its civilian govt. It's always somewhere else and when they choose, they are powerful enough to topple even a govt with 2/3 majority. Mr Khan didn't even have a simple majority and yet he is still not completely clean bold. Your thoughts?

It’s a morally bankrupt country. Honestly it has no future.

PM Imran Khan struggled 22 long years to break the two party system of PPP-PMLN, only to be replaced by the same in less than 4 years! How did this happen? Was he fighting the wrong people all this time? Who is responsible for this historic political disaster?
We all know PM Imran Khan is a born fighter and he will continue to fight even from opposition as he used to do. But watching his decades long struggle wasted in a couple of days leading up to NCM vote is not a very healthy sign for the future of Pakistan. This unfolding episode is yet another circumstantial evidence of the harsh reality that real political power in Pakistan doesn't rest with its civilian govt. It's always somewhere else and when they choose, they are powerful enough to topple even a govt with 2/3 majority. Mr Khan didn't even have a simple majority and yet he is still not completely clean bold. Your thoughts?

look at it this way.

If Pakistan was a progressive, developed country that would imply that it's citizens
are honest, educated, hardworking and forward looking.

If you don't find the above qualities in general population, don't expect the country to
act different.

and for the politicians, the mission is simple.
ensure that the above qualities don't develop ever.

look at it this way.

If Pakistan was a progressive, developed country that would imply that it's citizens
are honest, educated, hardworking and forward looking.

If you don't find the above qualities in general population, don't expect the country to
act different.

and for the politicians, the mission is simple.
ensure that the above qualities don't develop ever.
I have some friends in Pakistan, their children are highly educated in the medical science field and engineering. They cannot find employment because people are being selected on the basis of personal contacts and family loyalties.
The only solution is for them to migrate which itself can be a lengthy and costly experience.

I have some friends in Pakistan, their children are highly educated in the medical science field and engineering. They cannot find employment because people are being selected on the basis of personal contacts and family loyalties.
The only solution is for them to migrate which itself can be a lengthy and costly experience.
Bro - all of Karachi is being held hostage by a feudal landlord party that pretend to be leftist liberals. That’s a city of 15 million middle class educated people, probably more.

Back
Top Bottom