What's new

Is alcohol legal in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He He he at last a good thread...waise i think Beer & rum are only true drinks to enjoy& have a good time rest all is just a reason to get high i hate whisky

Rum has its strong points. Still enjoy an Old Monk with college mates once in a while (thnkfully like human beings now - with ice and cola in sheeshe ke glass instead of water, no ice, and thermocol glasses!).

But its an evolutionary thing. Once you start appreciating the nuances of a good whisky, you will enter the big boy's club! :)

Yeah. You know where the dawoo station is?

The christian neighborhood is right around it. That's where they store most of the bottles.

I knew tht.. thts why the a... told us to come near it.. damn.. no wonder tht f... ripped me of alot of cash.

yar , desi logon ko peenay ka bhi sleeka nahee hai , instead of taking your time on a drink , they drink it quickly as if its lussee

Rum has its strong points. Still enjoy an Old Monk with college mates once in a while (thnkfully like human beings now - with ice and cola in sheeshe ke glass instead of water, no ice, and thermocol glasses!).

But its an evolutionary thing. Once you start appreciating the nuances of a good whisky, you will enter the big boy's club! :)

i never like whisky its like i dont enjoy it dont like its smell or texture feel like throughing up every time i try to take a sip:sick:....beer is the real thing .....& in winters only old monk for me...cheers Doc:cheers:

And here's mine sirji! :cheers:

There's a Strong too - not as nice.

1%2BKalyani%2BBlack%2BBeer..jpg

Thanks Doc. Starting my new year with cheers. My favourites.

ketelone.jpg

And a VS( not a VSOP or XO but a VS)

hennessy.jpg

yar , desi logon ko peenay ka bhi sleeka nahee hai , instead of taking your time on a drink , they drink it quickly as if its lussee

bilkul sahee huzoor ye kya samjhenge chay me biscut dubo ke khane wale:hitwall:....:rofl::rofl:

i never like whisky its like i dont enjoy it dont like its smell or texture feel like throughing up every time i try to take a sip:sick:....beer is the real thing .....& in winters only old monk for me...cheers Doc:cheers:

Yes man, when I tour on my bike in the mountains, the good night peg is three parts rum, one part water (for taste ;) LOL).

Hamari galti nahin - there is just something about the pure cold mountain air. It goes in like chilled honey .....

So few Pakistanis ( Muslims) on def.pk who bark against our government and abuse Zardari for being corrupt etc are now proudly telling Indians that hey we have connections and we drink alcohol ( which is illegal) by getting it illegally.No wonder government is fucked up.Thee members should be given the title Hypocrite Members.

Yes man, when I tour on my bike in the mountains, the good night peg is three parts rum, one part water (for taste ;) LOL).

so true dear ...mardo walee drink sirf do hee hain rum ya beer bakee bachon aur aurton ke liye hain ...but i prefer rum with cola or soda it tastes much better & dosent gives me hangover in the morning...Cheers Doc:cheers:

So few Pakistanis ( Muslims) on def.pk who bark against our government and abuse Zardari for being corrupt etc are now proudly telling Indians that hey we have connections and we drink alcohol ( which is illegal) by getting it illegally.No wonder government is fucked up.

Lmao, agree 100%. I said it on page 1.

so true dear ...mardo walee drink sirf do hee hain rum ya beer bakee bachon aur aurton ke liye hain ...but i prefer rum with cola or soda it tastes much better & dosent gives me hangover in the morning...Cheers Doc:cheers:

Yaar rum rarely gives me a hangover.

Acidity (not such good whisky) and hangover (all whisky).

But I'm a whisky man boss. Pehle kuch saalon ke liye vodka man bhi tha.

Rum is universal favorite - cozy comfort of familiarity and warmth.

Whisky for a more chilled out more mellow high.

And really nice scotch my Australian college mate has introduced me to the pleasure of having absolutely neat - no rocks, no nothing. Leki jaldi khatm ho jaati hai LOL

Yaar rum rarely gives me a hangover.

Acidity (not such good whisky) and hangover (all whisky).

But I'm a whisky man boss. Pehle kuch saalon ke liye vodka man bhi tha.

Rum is universal favorite - cozy comfort of familiarity and warmth.

Whisky for a more chilled out more mellow high.

And really nice scotch my Australian college mate has introduced me to the pleasure of having absolutely neat - no rocks, no nothing. Leki jaldi khatm ho jaati hai LOL

pata nahee log whisky kaise peete hain dad ki almaree me hamesha scotch ki bottels rehtee hain par i dont even touch them ...never liked it...YUKKKK

So few Pakistanis ( Muslims) on def.pk who bark against our government and abuse Zardari for being corrupt etc are now proudly telling Indians that hey we have connections and we drink alcohol ( which is illegal) by getting it illegally.No wonder government is fucked up.Thee members should be given the title Hypocrite Members.

if you are referring to me , i have never drunk a single drop of alchol in my life... however should i shy away and tell people that i dont get any cases of liver damage due to alcohol abuse in opd? THAT would be hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom